Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-19-2006, 06:54 AM   #106
Human Error
Proves idiots wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by joewait
he's not a shooter. He goes one game 10-15 then follows up going 4-14. Look at the PHX series and SA series if you don't believe me. He's a streak shooter, but he isn't a 'shooter'
Jason Terry is one of the best shooters in the NBA. You deserve to be banned not for thinking '2005 was 2 years ago(you still deserve to be banned for spitting out that nonsense and still refusing to admit that you were dumb at that point in case you think you don't deserve to get banned for that), but for thinking Terry isn't a good shooter.
Human Error is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 07:38 AM   #107
Nowitzki41MFFL

I thank you all for nominating me
Old 10-19-2006, 09:06 AM   #108
TiMavericks21
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by joewait
if you ever watch dallas, which i doubt you do, you'd see most fans aren't too high on Stackhouse-he's off microfracture surgery and often hurts as much as he helps the team. Name me these shooters on Dallas-you really just screwed yourself there, because Dallas has NO shooters, thats their weakness. and lol at devin harris. I love him, but his range is about 3 feet.
You're about as intelligent as your screenname.

Are you serious? Do you watch any Dallas games? Saying Devin Harris, Diop and Damp are not shooters, I would say you have a point. But saying Dallas has NO shooters is probably the dumbest thing I've ever heard ANYONE write on this forum. The Mavs have a group of guys that have been notorious for their shooting, as opposed to their driving/slashing. Apparently Dirk, Terry, Howard, Stackhouse, Buckner, Ager, Croshere, George are all not "Shooters". Dirk(48% FG, 41 3-PT), Jason Terry(47% FG, 41 3-Pt), Josh Howard(47% FG, 43% 3-Pt), do you want me to continue? Stupid comment.
TiMavericks21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 09:14 AM   #109
Nowitzki41MFFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiMavericks21
Are you serious? Do you watch any Dallas games? Saying Devin Harris, Diop and Damp are not shooters, I would say you have a point. But saying Dallas has NO shooters is probably the dumbest thing I've ever heard ANYONE write on this forum. The Mavs have a group of guys that have been notorious for their shooting, as opposed to their driving/slashing. Apparently Dirk, Terry, Howard, Stackhouse, Buckner, Ager, Croshere, George are all not "Shooters". Dirk(48% FG, 41 3-PT), Jason Terry(47% FG, 41 3-Pt), Josh Howard(47% FG, 43% 3-Pt), do you want me to continue? Stupid comment.

This confirms it, joewait is a fake Mavs fan.
Old 10-19-2006, 09:43 AM   #110
Hawker
Banned

Quote:
Can anyone explain Kevin from A Christmas Story Ovaltine answer?

A merkin is a wig made of pubes.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 09:44 AM   #111
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariodeathgrip
mariodeathgrip He uses ! too many times!! And he is very delusional!!!
I say ban!!!!!!!! I don't understand any post he make!!!!!!! Worst regular poster on ISH!!!!!! By far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wow, it all makes sense now
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 10:05 AM   #112
Wadeisabeast
I hate mondays

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariodeathgrip
mariodeathgrip He uses ! too many times!! And he is very delusional!!!
I say ban!!!!!!!! I don't understand any post he make!!!!!!! Worst regular poster on ISH!!!!!! By far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The most intelligent post he has ever made.
Wadeisabeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 10:14 AM   #113
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

I'm the baddest poster here and **** who told you different.

I'm so bad I'll **** a goose in the ass to stuff it with lazanya then feed it to tips4. I eat jello with knives, *****es.
Bourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 10:39 AM   #114
DaHeezy
College star

There are two types of posters I don't like.
The ones that sit on a high horse and the ones that blatantly post whore.

The Mamba: A good example of both. Blatant post whoring. He'll post something, then post another comment right below it. Automatic two post. You can't combine it into one post there? Then he'll post something somebody has already posted and act like he came up with the thought. He'll maybe elaborate on it but won't recognize the poster who arleady posted the same point. He's smart, but thinks he's smarter than he really is. Often gets pointed out incorrect. Once you do, he steps off immediately.

Glove20: He's intellegent but not as much as he thinks he is. Makes these stupid top tens and thinks he's all original and creative because he puts pictures in them. His whole "I'm the best at fantasy here" is extremely annoying.

Ryan Bowen: Absolutely useless. if you think he's funny, then you're useless too. Your gig is up dude, give up.

I'll come up with more later.
DaHeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 12:30 PM   #115
Block_Party
I brick open layups

i think block party sucks screw that guy he probably thinks hes soooo cool because he has a fresh name and a funny avatar and tons of hot girls all over him all day and he bathes in bathtubs of hundred dollar bills and eats caviar on his toast and donald trump delivers his newspapers and he doesnt even tip him

well hes NOT COOL
Block_Party is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 12:37 PM   #116
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Block_Party
i think block party sucks screw that guy he probably thinks hes soooo cool because he has a fresh name and a funny avatar and tons of hot girls all over him all day and he bathes in bathtubs of hundred dollar bills and eats caviar on his toast and donald trump delivers his newspapers and he doesnt even tip him

well hes NOT COOL

I'm going to think twice before I accept Hundred dollar bills at the Bank!!!!!!!!
:confused:
mariodeathgrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 12:40 PM   #117
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

There are quite a few bad regular posters... I don't think that we can narrow it down to just one...
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 01:01 PM   #118
KnickFan4Life
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GayWiz15

you're so juvenile. you just named good posters who embarass you when you try to be cute. and then you add 2 names that everyone else said at the end to make it look legitimate. lame.

Embarass, if I took a poll on who got owned in your "I have no life" thread, it would be a landslide of votes saying you got owned. But ced would chime in with some lame insult and leave without anyone responding to him. And I have argued with Hawker and Handle THe Rock many times.

Last edited by KnickFan4Life : 10-19-2006 at 01:09 PM.
KnickFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 04:10 PM   #119
RidonKs
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaHeezy
The Mamba: A good example of both. Blatant post whoring. He'll post something, then post another comment right below it. Automatic two post. You can't combine it into one post there?

I actually don't know about that point. I highly doubt Mamba does that just to up his post count. I used to make as few posts as possible (sort of) by editing my posts and stuff, but I've found it's just much easier to hit "reply" then to edit. Obviously niether one is very hard, but the internet is all about being lazy. It's just more about convenience. From my point of view.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 04:17 PM   #120
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

RidonKs is right. Quick reply is the default, even when adding to your thoughts.

Also, it eliminates the possibility of someone seeing your initial post and then MISSING what you added in by editing the post.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: