Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Golden State Warriors Forum

Golden State Warriors Forum Golden State Warriors message board - warriors fan forum

Old 07-19-2009, 11:01 AM   #1
tgan3
Local High School Star

tgan3 has an OK reputation so far
Default Who else is excited for this "fantastic 4" of Ellis, Curry, Morrow and Randolph

Potential is limitless for them. I'll think this team be owning in 3 years time if this core of 4 is not changed.
tgan3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 04:56 AM   #2
1manfastbreak
just win

1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Who else is excited for this "fantastic 4" of Ellis, Curry, Morrow and Randolph

im excited to watch these guys grow up right before us, but they will never be a championship team without a legit superstar. But this team is so young and raw, man i can't wait till next season, hopefully they can stay healthy, and Nelson doesn't do anything crazy.
1manfastbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 07:26 PM   #3
eprizzle14
Kids at the park dunk on me

eprizzle14 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Who else is excited for this "fantastic 4" of Ellis, Curry, Morrow and Randolph

well see. there is only 1 ball and Curry takes a lot of shots ans i'm afraid hes going to shoot a lot %. On the other hand I love Morroe because he only takes good shots it seems, and every one is on target.
eprizzle14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 11:03 PM   #4
Da Ballahollic
Lookout 4 Boom Herron

Da Ballahollic has an incredible reputation hereDa Ballahollic has an incredible reputation hereDa Ballahollic has an incredible reputation hereDa Ballahollic has an incredible reputation hereDa Ballahollic has an incredible reputation hereDa Ballahollic has an incredible reputation hereDa Ballahollic has an incredible reputation hereDa Ballahollic has an incredible reputation here

Can't forget about Biedrins..he's only 23. So much young talent on this Warriors team..
Da Ballahollic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 03:30 PM   #5
AK 3K
Mushroom Mountain

AK 3K has an OK reputation so far

Morrow and Curry in at the same time would be dangerous against any team.
AK 3K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 06:17 PM   #6
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK 3K

they could be potentialy worse then ellis and curry defensively
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 07:54 PM   #7
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK 3K

I would actually like Morrow and Curry better. Curry and Ellis are the same player except one went to college and the other came straight from high school. I want the Warriors to trade Monta Ellis because I honestly don't believe Curry and Ellis can co-exist plus I really don't want to a undersize backcourt.

These are the 2 options the Warriors should do either start Curry and Morrow together or start Monta Ellis and Kelenna Azubuike together.

If if anybody didn't see the link to the article I put up in the trades, rumor, thread from a couple of days ago, Kelenna Azubuike was talking about he wanted to play at his natural position at the 2 or 3 cause he's tired of getting pounded at the 4.
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: