Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Washington Wizards Forum

Washington Wizards Forum Washington Wizards forum - Washington Wizards message board

Old 08-11-2009, 04:50 PM   #1
Agent_Zero
Great college starter

Agent_Zero is considered somewhat coolAgent_Zero is considered somewhat cool
Default Rotation for the upcoming season?

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/wiz...wizardsinsider

Quote:
Sportsradiointerviews.com posted a recent interview that Saunders held with a Minnesota radio station. Saunders didn't say anything controversial, but he did mention that he plans on relying on an eight-man rotation in Washington

Saunders started listed all of the players that the Wizards will be adding to their 19-win season from last year. He mentioned the returning injured players (Arenas, Haywood and DeShawn Stevenson) and the newly aqquired players from Minnesota (Mike Miller and Randy Foye)

Andray Blatche
Javaris Crittenton
Mike James
JaVale McGee
Dominic McGuire
Fabricio Oberto
DeShawn Stevenson
Nick Young

are the players left. Who do you guys think should be the two players to round out the rotation? Try to think what's best for the team not just the best of players.
Agent_Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 06:17 PM   #2
AmoebaD
hip to be square

AmoebaD is popular on this boardAmoebaD is popular on this boardAmoebaD is popular on this boardAmoebaD is popular on this board
Default Re: Rotation for the upcoming season?

they really need to break up the glut of guards they got goin. i would trade ANY of the guards except for nick young. obviously no team wants arenas now, and i think he can actually make a strong comeback. i like mike miller, but i dont think he fits in the long term future of this club. foye is not a point guard and all the other guards do not even deserve mentioning.

so if any team was interested in any of the other surplus guards, i would not hesitate to move them.. i guess you could sweeten the package with blatche because his contract is really not that bad and he is still able to produce. shoot, i would even move brenda if some team offered the right package.
AmoebaD is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: