Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-13-2009, 10:59 AM   #1
juju151111
Very good NBA starter

juju151111 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Kobe makes Half court shot with left hand

He did it in 5 attempts. This vid is too funny http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OA3qZEujbYc
juju151111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 11:17 AM   #2
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Kobe makes Half court shot with left hand

Elie: I bet 100s of NBA Players, I bet Deven George a blind 3 and he couldnt do it.
Kobe: Well guess what? My name ain't Deven George.

MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 11:45 AM   #3
OneMoreSucka
NBA Legend

OneMoreSucka has an OK reputation so far

Even I've done that, albeit not in 5 attempts.
OneMoreSucka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 11:46 AM   #4
HighFlyer23
National High School Star

HighFlyer23 is considered somewhat coolHighFlyer23 is considered somewhat coolHighFlyer23 is considered somewhat cool

Nothing compared to Sheed's trick shots ..
HighFlyer23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 12:00 PM   #5
Da_Realist
College star

Da_Realist has an incredible reputation hereDa_Realist has an incredible reputation hereDa_Realist has an incredible reputation hereDa_Realist has an incredible reputation hereDa_Realist has an incredible reputation hereDa_Realist has an incredible reputation hereDa_Realist has an incredible reputation here

NICE
Da_Realist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 01:37 PM   #6
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneMoreSucka
You're seriously soo stupid You go into literally every Kobe/Laker thread and post the dumbest snide comments.

It's not cute or funny, so stop.
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 01:39 PM   #7
CantStop
Banned

CantStop has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneMoreSucka

No you didn't.

CantStop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 02:49 PM   #8
lxlHoTsAuSelxl
Serious playground baller

lxlHoTsAuSelxl has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Rose
You're seriously soo stupid You go into literally every Kobe/Laker thread and post the dumbest snide comments.

Man tell me about it, annoying isn't it? Reminds me of someone who will kick a man while he's down then run away.
lxlHoTsAuSelxl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 02:52 PM   #9
Fatal9
owwwww

Fatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

What an incredible player. So I guess that's the second one of those he hit that day (because they said he made one earlier?), and he did this one on his 3rd try?

Anyone who likes old school ball, appreciates skill and has great taste just has to love Kobe.
Fatal9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 02:53 PM   #10
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

phoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal9
What an incredible player. So I guess that's the second one of those he hit that day (because they said he made one earlier?), and he did this one on his 3rd try?

Anyone who likes old school ball, appreciates skill and has great taste just has to love Kobe.
Look, man I am reporting this. Put it in the LAkers forum and stop wasting space.
phoenix18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 02:54 PM   #11
OneMoreSucka
NBA Legend

Quote:

I warm up shooting with both hands. Just because Kobe can do it doesn't mean regular people can't.
Old 08-13-2009, 02:54 PM   #12
CantStop
Banned

CantStop has decent reputation

Quote:

I know right. Dude still can't over the fact that his squad is 2-8 against L.A for the past two playoffs. Damn...
CantStop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 02:55 PM   #13
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

phoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantStop
I know right. Dude still can't over the fact that his squad is 2-8 against L.A for the past two playoffs. Damn...
I seriously dont see why people pretend that people give a damn about this.
phoenix18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 02:58 PM   #14
OneMoreSucka
NBA Legend

glad to see this worthless thread now is focused on me. keep it coming.
Old 08-13-2009, 03:44 PM   #15
KB2009Champ
Local High School Star

KB2009Champ has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTing
Elie: I bet 100s of NBA Players, I bet Deven George a blind 3 and he couldnt do it.
Kobe: Well guess what? My name ain't Deven George.

KB2009Champ is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: