Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Philadelphia 76ers Forum

Philadelphia 76ers Forum Philadelphia 76ers forum - 76ers message board - Sixers fan forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2006, 09:14 PM   #1
AI09
Serious playground baller
 
AI09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 479
AI09 has an OK reputation so far
Default 76ers Vs Nets Thread

Philly will travel to NJ to play a preseason game at 7:30 EST.
I expect it to be a close game and i think the team with the fewer mistakes will win.

This is what i wanna see this game

1.Rodney Carney score 15-20 points
2.More of Bobby Jones for gods sake play the kid its only preseason
3.Willie Green have a good shooting night he just disapears as the game goes on
4.And i know it wont happen i just wanna see it for fun
i want the game roster to be
PG Louis Williams
SG Rodney Carney
SF Andre Iguodala
PF Ivan Mcfarlin
C Shavlik Randolph
6th Kyle Korver SF/SG
7th Willie Green SG/PG
8th Steven Hunter C/PF
9th Bobby Jones SF
10th Steven Smith SG/SF

It will give us a lil look at our future players i know we wont win the game if that is the roster but its only preseason and will be a fun roster to watch they will run alot and try hard on the defencive end
AI09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 11:05 PM   #2
Serge
Great young streetballer
 
Serge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Philly
Posts: 378
Serge has an OK reputation so far
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AI09
Philly will travel to NJ to play a preseason game at 7:30 EST.
I expect it to be a close game and i think the team with the fewer mistakes will win.

This is what i wanna see this game

1.Rodney Carney score 15-20 points
2.More of Bobby Jones for gods sake play the kid its only preseason
3.Willie Green have a good shooting night he just disapears as the game goes on
4.And i know it wont happen i just wanna see it for fun
i want the game roster to be
PG Louis Williams
SG Rodney Carney
SF Andre Iguodala
PF Ivan Mcfarlin
C Shavlik Randolph
6th Kyle Korver SF/SG
7th Willie Green SG/PG
8th Steven Hunter C/PF
9th Bobby Jones SF
10th Steven Smith SG/SF

It will give us a lil look at our future players i know we wont win the game if that is the roster but its only preseason and will be a fun roster to watch they will run alot and try hard on the defencive end

Except for Iguodala, and Carney none of those guys are the future they all suck. lol Well Williams maybe can be alright also. But out side of those 2-3 we need to get lotto picks top 5 for next season like say 3 lotto. 1 we will probably have. And trade AI if we can get 2 lotto picks in a 3-4 team deal. Oden, Durant ect..........maybe in the next draft we can't pass up. As much as I hate AI to go if some how we can get Oden, Durant, or something along those lines I say we do the trade.
Serge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 12:41 AM   #3
sixerfan3511
Local High School Star
 
sixerfan3511's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,698
sixerfan3511 has decent reputation
Default

korver and green suck? are u serious? and hunter is a solid backup center too
sixerfan3511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 02:52 AM   #4
Serge
Great young streetballer
 
Serge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Philly
Posts: 378
Serge has an OK reputation so far
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixerfan3511
korver and green suck? are u serious? and hunter is a solid backup center too

Korver is overrated yes he is worse on D then AI, and Webber so that should say something.

Green actually your right he good back up no question.

and Hunter your right is a nice back up also.

I wish we traded Webber for a expiring contract like Jalen Rose from the Knicks so we could have atleast some money for next years free agency. Then start Sammy, and Hunter together that would actually work good I think. When they did it last season for a few games it worked good. And that would = better D with Webber not here.
Serge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 08:48 PM   #5
sixerfan3511
Local High School Star
 
sixerfan3511's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,698
sixerfan3511 has decent reputation
Default

ai is passing it great again, 8 assists 1 turnover at half. Shav and Iggy doing real well, and ollie is solid. Korver, Carney and Green have done well with the time theyve gotten. No sammy or hunter today.
sixerfan3511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 08:55 PM   #6
AI09
Serious playground baller
 
AI09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 479
AI09 has an OK reputation so far
Default

Its Halftime and the score is 76ers 49 and the Nets 57.
So far im liking the game. Iguodala is looking to score (Has more shot attempts than Allen)so thats a good thing he has 11 points 7 rebounds and Shavlik is looking good he got the start and he has 11 points. AI has 7 points and 8 assists and Webber is doing well with 8 points and 6 rebounds and hes shooting it good 4-5 shooting. The bench isnt doing well only has 6 points and had some dumb TOs and arnt getting to the line other than that im liking how there playing.
AI09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 01:48 PM   #7
AI09
Serious playground baller
 
AI09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 479
AI09 has an OK reputation so far
Default

The 76ers lost by 10 but it was a good game there was alot of positives this game. Mcfarlin proved that he belongs on the roster with 10 points and 8 rebounds 4-4 fro the line all in 15mins.Steven Smith scored 9 points and pulled down 4 rebounds in and shot 5 free throws in 7mins of action. Its only preseason and i expect the 6ers to go atleast 41-41 in the season.
AI09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 11:45 PM   #8
Serge
Great young streetballer
 
Serge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Philly
Posts: 378
Serge has an OK reputation so far
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AI09
The 76ers lost by 10 but it was a good game there was alot of positives this game. Mcfarlin proved that he belongs on the roster with 10 points and 8 rebounds 4-4 fro the line all in 15mins.Steven Smith scored 9 points and pulled down 4 rebounds in and shot 5 free throws in 7mins of action. Its only preseason and i expect the 6ers to go atleast 41-41 in the season.

Umm I think if they play D they can make the 2nd round of the playoffs. But if they are going to go 41-41 go 22-60 I rather have a high lotto pick to get Oden, Durant, or w/e then be 41-41, and not good enough for playoffs, and not bad enough for top 3-5 pick.
Serge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 01:26 AM   #9
sixerfan3511
Local High School Star
 
sixerfan3511's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,698
sixerfan3511 has decent reputation
Default

if we're gonna miss, miss by alot, if we are gonna make it, i prefer somewhere from 4-6, but ill take 7 or 8 because the east doesnt have a juggernaut team anymore
sixerfan3511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 04:35 AM   #10
Serge
Great young streetballer
 
Serge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Philly
Posts: 378
Serge has an OK reputation so far
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixerfan3511
if we're gonna miss, miss by alot, if we are gonna make it, i prefer somewhere from 4-6, but ill take 7 or 8 because the east doesnt have a juggernaut team anymore

Exactly would not agree more with you.
Serge is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:15 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy