Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-13-2009, 02:34 PM   #31
guy
NBA All-star
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 9,210
guy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: So MJ and Lebron think Kobe is the best but others think otherwise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantStop
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBqL2ikTgGY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv37ykpYk84

Yet some idiots in here want to argue that he isn't.

Sorry, I'll listen to actual ball players before morons who have never even played HS ball in their life.

Do you realize how idiotic it is to say this? You're passing people off as "idiots" because they disagree with what current or former players/coaches are saying. You do realize its an opinion, and that other current and/or former players/coaches actually disagree with that opinion right? You're putting all your weight in Jordan and Lebron's opinion. Did you notice that former players like Charles Barkley and Jerry West actually say that Lebron is the best player in the league right now? So are Barkley and West "idiots" because they disagree with Jordan and Lebron?
guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 02:35 PM   #32
CantStop
Banned
 
CantStop's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,119
CantStop has decent reputation
Default Re: So MJ and Lebron think Kobe is the best but others think otherwise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy
Do you realize how idiotic it is to say this? You're passing people off as "idiots" because they disagree with what current or former players/coaches are saying. You do realize its an opinion, and that other current and/or former players/coaches actually disagree with that opinion right? You're putting all your weight in Jordan and Lebron's opinion. Did you notice that former players like Charles Barkley and Jerry West actually say that Lebron is the best player in the league right now? So are Barkley and West "idiots" because they disagree with Jordan and Lebron?

Barkley is ringless. His opinion doesn't count. Jerry West took it back because he realized he made a mistake.
CantStop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 02:40 PM   #33
lxlHoTsAuSelxl
Serious playground baller
 
lxlHoTsAuSelxl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 405
lxlHoTsAuSelxl has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: So MJ and Lebron think Kobe is the best but others think otherwise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantStop
White humor?

Your stalking ex bf is singing to you
lxlHoTsAuSelxl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 02:40 PM   #34
guy
NBA All-star
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 9,210
guy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: So MJ and Lebron think Kobe is the best but others think otherwise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantStop
Barkley is ringless. His opinion doesn't count. Jerry West took it back because he realized he made a mistake.

LOL thats your best counterargument? So doesn't that mean Lebron's opinion means nothing as well? And when did West take it back? Either way, not all NBA players/coaches/GMs hold the same opinion, ringless or not, so the whole idea that an everyday fan is an idiot because they don't hold the same opinion as an NBA player/coach/GM is completely stupid because they most likely hold the same opinion as another one.
guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 02:42 PM   #35
CantStop
Banned
 
CantStop's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,119
CantStop has decent reputation
Default Re: So MJ and Lebron think Kobe is the best but others think otherwise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy
LOL thats your best counterargument? So doesn't that mean Lebron's opinion means nothing as well? And when did West take it back? Either way, not all NBA players/coaches/GMs hold the same opinion, ringless or not, so the whole idea that an everyday fan is an idiot because they don't hold the same opinion as an NBA player/coach/GM is completely stupid because they most likely hold the same opinion as another one.

Lebron's opinion counts because I'm sure he can judge himself. Try again. Strike two.
CantStop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 02:45 PM   #36
guy
NBA All-star
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 9,210
guy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: So MJ and Lebron think Kobe is the best but others think otherwise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantStop
Lebron's opinion counts because I'm sure he can judge himself. Try again. Strike two.

Strike 2? STFU. Why don't you respond the rest of the post then? Is it cause you realize how f'n stupid you're whole logic is?
guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 02:47 PM   #37
CantStop
Banned
 
CantStop's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,119
CantStop has decent reputation
Default Re: So MJ and Lebron think Kobe is the best but others think otherwise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy
Strike 2? STFU. Why don't you respond the rest of the post then? Is it cause you realize how f'n stupid you're whole logic is?

Why should I respond when the first couple of sentences has no logic?
CantStop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 02:51 PM   #38
guy
NBA All-star
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 9,210
guy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: So MJ and Lebron think Kobe is the best but others think otherwise?

Okay man. Keep backing up cause you realize how completely stupid your argument is. LOL @ Barkley's opinion doesn't count cause he doesn't have any rings. Like I said, not all NBA players/coaches/GMs hold the same opinion as each other so this logic is dumb as s***.
guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 02:51 PM   #39
OneMoreSucka
NBA Legend
 
OneMoreSucka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 13,423
OneMoreSucka has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: So MJ and Lebron think Kobe is the best but others think otherwise?

His retreating responses after he gets owned are classic
OneMoreSucka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 02:52 PM   #40
CantStop
Banned
 
CantStop's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,119
CantStop has decent reputation
Default Re: So MJ and Lebron think Kobe is the best but others think otherwise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy
Okay man. Keep backing up cause you realize how completely stupid your argument is. LOL @ Barkley's opinion doesn't count cause he doesn't have any rings. Like I said, not all NBA players/coaches/GMs hold the same opinion as each other so this logic is dumb as s***.

Uh, did you not read NBA.com last year? For the past 5 years, Kobe has been leading in peer votes and GM/coaches votes on who is the best player and who is the most clutch but others want to debate that.

SameOlSucka still on my jock. Nothing new. It's sad when other posters start recognizing how you follow me after every post.
CantStop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 02:54 PM   #41
WRECK!A!NIZE
Throw It Down Big Guy
 
WRECK!A!NIZE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: ROTTEN APPLE
Posts: 170
WRECK!A!NIZE has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: So MJ and Lebron think Kobe is the best but others think otherwise?

right now Kobe is better.if Lebron gets a consistent jumper he will be better
WRECK!A!NIZE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 02:57 PM   #42
cavsfanatic
Local High School Star
 
cavsfanatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: akron ohio
Posts: 1,753
cavsfanatic has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: So MJ and Lebron think Kobe is the best but others think otherwise?

Its called a opinion and luckily everybody has one. Get off kobe's nuts
cavsfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 03:00 PM   #43
Over Rated!
Banned
 
Over Rated!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 70
Over Rated! has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: So MJ and Lebron think Kobe is the best but others think otherwise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavsfanatic
Its called a opinion and luckily everybody has one. Get off kobe's nuts

*looks @ location/name*
Over Rated! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 03:00 PM   #44
CantStop
Banned
 
CantStop's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,119
CantStop has decent reputation
Default Re: So MJ and Lebron think Kobe is the best but others think otherwise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavsfanatic
Its called a opinion and luckily everybody has one. Get off kobe's nuts

Luckily yours doesn't matter.
CantStop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 03:03 PM   #45
guy
NBA All-star
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 9,210
guy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: So MJ and Lebron think Kobe is the best but others think otherwise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantStop
Uh, did you not read NBA.com last year? For the past 5 years, Kobe has been leading in peer votes and GM/coaches votes on who is the best player and who is the most clutch but others want to debate that.

SameOlSucka still on my jock. Nothing new. It's sad when other posters start recognizing how you follow me after every post.

Links? Either way, I'm not arguing with you about who's better. I'm just talking about your logic, which is completely stupid. The fact that some of these other players/coaches/GMs, even if its not the majority, think that Lebron is better means its debateable. Even the people that say Kobe>Lebron would say its definitely arguable between the two and thats it not a clear yes in Kobe's favor.

BTW, correct if I'm wrong, but don't you think Kobe>Jordan, even though almost everybody, including players/coaches/GMs think the opposite? And way more of these people think that Lebron>Kobe then Kobe>Jordan. So you would basically be calling yourself a huge hypocrite.
guy is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:22 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy