Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-13-2009, 08:56 PM   #16
HighFlyer23
National High School Star

HighFlyer23 is considered somewhat coolHighFlyer23 is considered somewhat coolHighFlyer23 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Omg! Omg! Omg! The Goat!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923
Everytime I've seen that clip I can sense MJ's admiration for his bro. You can clearly see that even then after what he had accomplished, he still looked up to him and was awed by him.

I heard he wore #23 cuz his bro wore #45 and he wished to be half as good as him ...
HighFlyer23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 08:59 PM   #17
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doranku
I just read the thread, what 'reaction' are you referring to?

All I saw was Fatal9 call Kobe a 'great player who's skills should be appreciated'. The rest were Kobe haters crying and *****ing about the thread.

I think you just mean you hate Kobe. Just come out and say it. Why hide behind the lame 'oh I hate his fans!11!!!!1" excuse. We all know what you're really thinking.

Yeah... because he was the ONLY poster, and that's been the ONLY thread. And they don't have a history of YEARS of lying, exaggerations, misrepresenting, and insulting..... NAW.... lets just look at that 'one' thread to base it on.

I've said it before and I'ma say it again.....

REAL Laker fans resent Kobe stans.
Kobe fans make it a point to separate themselves from them as well, unfortunately its hard to tell them apart at times.

Kobe stans are the most hated fans in the basketball community. They are a cancer that destroy every basketball discussion, whether its on the net or in person.

They're so bad that even Kobe himself feels ashamed.

And most fans will agree, that their perception of Kobe is skewed because of his lunatic fans.

So.... there you have it.
andgar923 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 09:01 PM   #18
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighFlyer23
I heard he wore #23 cuz his bro wore #45 and he wished to be half as good as him ...

That is a fact.
Old 08-13-2009, 09:06 PM   #19
Doranku
NBA sixth man of the year

Doranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Yeah... because he was the ONLY poster, and that's been the ONLY thread. And they don't have a history of YEARS of lying, exaggerations, misrepresenting, and insulting..... NAW.... lets just look at that 'one' thread to base it on.

I've said it before and I'ma say it again.....

REAL Laker fans resent Kobe stans.
Kobe fans make it a point to separate themselves from them as well, unfortunately its hard to tell them apart at times.

Kobe stans are the most hated fans in the basketball community. They are a cancer that destroy every basketball discussion, whether its on the net or in person.

They're so bad that even Kobe himself feels ashamed.

And most fans will agree, that their perception of Kobe is skewed because of his lunatic fans.

So.... there you have it.

He was the only poster who even made a positive remark about the video, aside from CantStop. But that's to be expected, he's in his own world.

And yeah, why the **** wouldn't I base it off that ONE thread, considering THIS thread that I'm replying to was made solely to mock that ONE thread.

You're no better than the Kobe stans by making a mockery thread like this. Just as immature, and all you're doing is fueling them to keep making more and more threads.
Doranku is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 09:07 PM   #20
TheAnchorman
Luchini from the sky

TheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation here

If Larry Jordan was 6'6", how would he do in the NBA?
TheAnchorman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 09:10 PM   #21
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doranku
He was the only poster who even made a positive remark about the video, aside from CantStop. But that's to be expected, he's in his own world.

And yeah, why the **** wouldn't I base it off that ONE thread, considering THIS thread that I'm replying to was made solely to mock that ONE thread.

You're no better than the Kobe stans by making a mockery thread like this. Just as immature, and all you're doing is fueling them to keep making more and more threads.

Because I'm bored.

Its that simple.
Old 08-13-2009, 09:10 PM   #22
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

the all time goat.
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 09:14 PM   #23
Glide2keva
NBA sixth man of the year

Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAnchorman
If Larry Jordan was 6'6", how would he do in the NBA?
I saw him play for the Chicago Express which was in the USBL ( a 5'8" & under league. He was pretty good.
Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 09:45 PM   #24
monkeypox
National High School Star

monkeypox is popular on this boardmonkeypox is popular on this boardmonkeypox is popular on this boardmonkeypox is popular on this board

Quote:
I don't remember it, but maybe because the reaction wasn't like the Kobe battalion's?

That and I hate Kobe stans.

My agenda is clear.... I HATE KOBE STANS... does that answer your question?

It doesn't make you sad that you've been reduced to a troll by other trolls? Or were you always a troll?
monkeypox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 09:56 PM   #25
OneMoreSucka
NBA Legend

OneMoreSucka has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeypox
It doesn't make you sad that you've been reduced to a troll by other trolls? Or were you always a troll?
If anyone gets sad from a message board, well.....well that's pretty sad.
OneMoreSucka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 01:19 AM   #26
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeypox
Yes it does.... I've spent the last few hours crying little girl.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: