Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 08-14-2009, 02:33 AM   #1
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Q *****

lmao he got traded again.thats like the 5th team he's been on in 3 months.good for him.he runs his mouth too much and he was always overrated
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 06:59 AM   #2
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Q *****

Are you referring to the year in Phx when he set the NBA record for 3 taken and made?

I don't recall anyone really glorifying him to the point of him being overrated.

He has always been garbage. That year he was just a chucker.

They did say he was a good defender tho, which I thought was b s considering PHX didn't play any D.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 07:54 AM   #3
earlofupstate
Good High School Starter

earlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this board

When Q was on, he was on (rarely). He acted like he just wasn't into the game anymore. But, oh well, he's not our problem anymore. At this point, I welcome Darko. Let's see what he can do this year for us!
earlofupstate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 08:55 AM   #4
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
Are you referring to the year in Phx when he set the NBA record for 3 taken and made?

I don't recall anyone really glorifying him to the point of him being overrated.

He has always been garbage. That year he was just a chucker.

They did say he was a good defender tho, which I thought was b s considering PHX didn't play any D.

They also said he was a good locker room presense....
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 11:38 AM   #5
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

yea and whether you liked marbury or not,he went out of his way to rip the guy and publicly turned dissed the idea of going to his dad's funeral.that was messed up.plus i didnt like a few of his comments regarding some of our former players like jamal an others when they left too.i just dont see how he was the gr8 locker room presence ppl say he is.he often ripped guys for not playin hard but only in press conferences.you never saw him tryna light into ppl's @$$ on the court.probably cuz he was always injured himself and on top of that,he hardly ever came into camp in shape from day one.Just goes to show you how powerful the perception of the media can be.I used to actually like him but he became real full of himself after that 3 point record year.I hope he gets traded again next week....just for the heck of it lmao.

p.s. he's not with Brandy anymore is he? with her big @$$ head.
she does have a nice pair of thong catchers tho.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 01:00 PM   #6
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't really even recall the media giving him props.

The guy has truly always been garbage.
Old 08-14-2009, 03:07 PM   #7
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Getting Darko for Q Rich was a steal.
Old 08-14-2009, 05:29 PM   #8
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bano114
Getting Darko for Q Rich was a steal.

Trash for someone who hasn't lived up expectations.

Not exactly a steal to me.
Old 08-14-2009, 06:03 PM   #9
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Quote:

Trash for size a center and someone with the ability to block. We traded someone we would give almost no minutes for someone who can come in and be a legit center and give Lee and or Hill some rest.

Your telling me youd rather just keep Q Rich instead of add a much needed big man to a small team? Our tallest player before him was what...Gallo at 6'10? Thats sad.
Old 08-14-2009, 07:52 PM   #10
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Q Rich really helped the Clipps out a lot. We got rid of Z Bo for him and we got a solid backup point guard and Craig Smith.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 08:11 PM   #11
Tking714
I can dunk

Tking714 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

True he hasn't lived up to expectations, but he is still a solid pickup at center for a team that had no true center.

We were already stacked at forward and Q Rich just didnt seem to be motivated. Sad because when he did play motivated he was actually pretty damn good.
Tking714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 11:12 PM   #12
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tking714
True he hasn't lived up to expectations, but he is still a solid pickup at center for a team that had no true center.

We were already stacked at forward and Q Rich just didnt seem to be motivated. Sad because when he did play motivated he was actually pretty damn good.

First part good, second part....not so much.

I was never ever impressed by this guy. Even before they got Gallo, who I favor over everyone on that team. You are right that we have too many forwards but not stacked in the sense that were set at the forward and cant get better....we can.

To be honest one day I believe Chandler and Gallo can be called a dangerous SF/PF combo. But not today.
Old 08-15-2009, 05:04 AM   #13
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Quote:
Trash for size a center and someone with the ability to block. We traded someone we would give almost no minutes for someone who can come in and be a legit center and give Lee and or Hill some rest.

Your telling me youd rather just keep Q Rich instead of add a much needed big man to a small team? Our tallest player before him was what...Gallo at 6'10? Thats sad.

You called it a "steal".

I don't care if we traded Jerome James for Darko, it still isn't a "steal".

Q was trash, but he wasn't bad enough to make anyone feel they got the upper hand by aquiring Darko.

He actually played well his one year in Orlando, but he isn't a "steal".
Old 08-15-2009, 10:45 AM   #14
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Quote:
You called it a "steal".

I don't care if we traded Jerome James for Darko, it still isn't a "steal".

Q was trash, but he wasn't bad enough to make anyone feel they got the upper hand by aquiring Darko.

He actually played well his one year in Orlando, but he isn't a "steal".

How do I explain how I feel....

I feel like we took an empty soda can and put it in a change machine and got 5 cents back.
Old 08-15-2009, 11:16 AM   #15
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Quote:
How do I explain how I feel....

I feel like we took an empty soda can and put it in a change machine and got 5 cents back.

I can understand that. Darko is about 5 cents related to an NBA player.

Look, I know he has ability.

He has shown it at times.

Will he contribute. Of course.

Whatever Darko does this season that benefits the Knicks, is exactly what he was expected to do that he hasn't been doing on the regular.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: