Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-14-2009, 02:14 PM   #1
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation
Default 'I don't see how the Raptors lose this year. I just don't see it happening'

They've got the:

Italian Ray Allen (Belinelli)
Croation Manu Ginobili (Roko Ukic)
Turkish Michael Jordan (Hidayet Turkoglu)
Slovenian Bill Russell (Rasho)
Italian Dirk Nowitzki (Andrea Bargnani)
Spanish John Stockton (Jose Calderon)

AND if that wasn't enough,

we also got this guy name Chris Bosh (who's gotten A LOT bigger and working on his D in the off-season).

/pleezebelieve impression*

somewhat stole the idea from a realgm post...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 02:15 PM   #2
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

phoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 'I don't see how the Raptors lose this year. I just don't see it happening'

I dont see why the hell Colangelo has been trying to make an ALL UNICEF Team or something.
phoenix18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 02:15 PM   #3
Knicks101
Taken

Knicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 'I don't see how the Raptors lose this year. I just don't see it happening'

Softest team I've ever seen.
Knicks101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 02:17 PM   #4
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

phoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicks101
Softest team I've ever seen.
Yup. I have been saying that ALL OFF SEASON!
Old 08-14-2009, 02:17 PM   #5
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

2009 Toronto Raptors!!!!

otherwise known as FlopFest 2009
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 02:17 PM   #6
beasted86
Waiting on 2010....

beasted86 is a pretty well-respected posterbeasted86 is a pretty well-respected posterbeasted86 is a pretty well-respected poster

beasted86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 02:21 PM   #7
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

I am from Toronto, and know that it is the most diverse city in the world, but this is ridiculous.
Old 08-14-2009, 02:22 PM   #8
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I live in Toronto and I can say I don't think this team will be much different. They'll be better, but still nothing special. Still too jumpshot oriented and still too soft. I hope I'm wrong.

And Bargnani is still going to be a nobody.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 03:05 PM   #9
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Chris Bosh needs to get out of Toronto.. or eventually become the next Vince Carter..
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 03:06 PM   #10
sergiorodriguez

This is the softest team in the league lead by the softest allstar in the NBA named Chris Bosh, who will inspire them to new reaches of softness never before thought possible in the NBA.

It will be fun to watch Pau Gasoft dominate and bully their front court again
Old 08-14-2009, 03:11 PM   #11
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergiorodriguez
This is the softest team in the league lead by the softest allstar in the NBA named Chris Bosh, who will inspire them to new reaches of softness never before thought possible in the NBA.

It will be fun to watch Pau Gasoft dominate and bully their front court again
Pau is not soft. Oh and you.. you should die..
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 03:13 PM   #12
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Pau is not soft. Oh and you.. you should die..
You're right. He is more than soft.
Old 08-14-2009, 03:16 PM   #13
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation

I just love the 'Chris Bosh is soft' saying even though he averages more FTs than your favourite big man save for Dwight Howard. Maybe the rest of the bigs are softies as well. Bosh is just the second least softest big in the NBA today.

Plus the sarcasm just flew over some guys' heads for this thread. It was meant to be a joke. I don't expect Raptors to be anything better than a second tier team at best. Their team is extremely flawed, the only way they become really good is if Derozan becomes a star in his first year...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 03:18 PM   #14
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by brwnman
I just love the 'Chris Bosh is soft' saying even though he averages more FTs than your favourite big man save for Dwight Howard. Maybe the rest of the bigs are softies as well. Bosh is just the second least softest big in the NBA today.

Plus the sarcasm just flew over some guys' heads for this thread. It was meant to be a joke. I don't expect Raptors to be anything better than a second tier team at best. Their team is extremely flawed, the only way they become really good is if Derozan becomes a star in his first year...
Didnt you address this in the first post. I didnt say anything about where the Raptors would go next season.
Old 08-14-2009, 03:20 PM   #15
JohnnySic
green is good

JohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation here

Too bad Garbage-osa got hurt; he'd have put them over the top.
JohnnySic is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: