Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Sacramento Kings Forum

Sacramento Kings Forum Sacramento Kings forum - Sacramento Kings message board

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-20-2006, 12:35 AM   #16
final.wrath
Banned
 
final.wrath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 3,733
final.wrath has decent reputationfinal.wrath has decent reputation
Default

i was watching the espn classic channel today. they had an NBA's Greatest Games show with indy vs chicago game 4 1998... the game was so much more physical back then. its kind of ridiculous the fouls they call now.
final.wrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 12:37 AM   #17
Kiss Murder
Decent playground baller
 
Kiss Murder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: The Most Gracious of Hosts
Posts: 314
Kiss Murder has no real reputation yet.
Arrow call my name

Starts played not so well tonight...Kevin Martin needs a little welcome home gift from the fans to get him going, has played below average so far. John Salmons has been a bright spot as well as Ronnie Price. Cisco played great this game on the defensive side, and made some pretty nice plays here and there.

Utah Tomorow.
Kiss Murder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 12:38 AM   #18
Targus™
Good college starter
 
Targus™'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Sacramento,CA
Posts: 2,146
Targus™ has an OK reputation so far
Default

yeah, I never really though of the suns as a dirty team, but they sure are. did yousee sisco's cut? I hope chuck norris gives Raja Bell a roundhouse kick to the face. Can't wait till' the season starts.
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 01:10 AM   #19
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers
 
Perezident's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,720
Perezident has no real reputation yet.
Default

lol targus/kiss murder....what did i say!!!! salmons is the man!!!!!
Perezident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 01:10 AM   #20
PhxFanAtBirth
High School JV MVP
 
PhxFanAtBirth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Placetown
Posts: 623
PhxFanAtBirth has an OK reputation so far
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targus™
yeah, I never really though of the suns as a dirty team, but they sure are. did yousee sisco's cut? I hope chuck norris gives Raja Bell a roundhouse kick to the face. Can't wait till' the season starts.


hey hey hey how can you say the suns are dirty players? if thats how you feel it's not like they got away with anything. (maybe you didnt notice how many technical fouls we drew? Or maybe you did but you dont care and think we deserved them?) And the Referee called that a flagrant fould but how many times has a flagrant foul happened just because it happens because both players say things to aggrivate eachother. i'm sure if raja bell had said or done something for another few minutes sisco would of had the flagrant it just comes down to who loses there temper first and in this case it was raja but that doesnt make the suns a dirty team?
PhxFanAtBirth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 01:22 AM   #21
BradMiller52
Kings fan
 
BradMiller52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: I wanna get paid like Mikki
Posts: 2,724
BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhxFanAtBirth
hey hey hey how can you say the suns are dirty players? if thats how you feel it's not like they got away with anything. (maybe you didnt notice how many technical fouls we drew? Or maybe you did but you dont care and think we deserved them?) And the Referee called that a flagrant fould but how many times has a flagrant foul happened just because it happens because both players say things to aggrivate eachother. i'm sure if raja bell had said or done something for another few minutes sisco would of had the flagrant it just comes down to who loses there temper first and in this case it was raja but that doesnt make the suns a dirty team?



Uhh no, Raja is a dirty player. A dirty player is a player who attacks the other team's players. He attacked Kobe, then he gave a very hard and totally unnecessary foul to Miller(and to me it also looked like he kicked him in the balls). He always argues with the refs, he and the suns are bunch of whining cry babies.

On the other hand I was surprised at how well Phoenix rebounded and how well Amare played defense. I expected Bibby to play well but Nash basically whored him on D and on offense. Amare actually looks pretty athletic still.

Main reason the Kings lost was because they looked lethargic and apathetic(particularly KT and Mike, at times Brad too). When the guys like Salmons and Reef and Cisco were in the played with passion. That was when we made our run in the 2nd. Mike/Kevin/etc. were terrible at closing out and contesting Phoenix's 3 pointers. The Suns were also allowed to walk all over us inside as Miller regressed back into the bitter-beef faced Miller that doesn't play D and Kenny showed that he's a midget with no heart. Maybe if Miller and KT had played better D then we wouldn't have tried to play zone or something to make up for our bad interior D and then the guards could have stayed on their man so the Suns wouldn't have gotten 349902980239842 open 3 pointers.

Oh well I guess it just preseason. I still say we need to trade Kenny+Pot for KMart senior, give the nuggets pot's 3.7 million dollar expiring contract. Give Denver Pot!! lol. Anyway I think he'd be that extra infusion of toughness that we need.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 01:32 AM   #22
Targus™
Good college starter
 
Targus™'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Sacramento,CA
Posts: 2,146
Targus™ has an OK reputation so far
Default

30 assists for the suns...talk about dribble penetration. nash just blew by bibby this game. kenny better get close to a double double tomorrow...
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 01:55 AM   #23
BradMiller52
Kings fan
 
BradMiller52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: I wanna get paid like Mikki
Posts: 2,724
BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targus™
30 assists for the suns...talk about dribble penetration. nash just blew by bibby this game. kenny better get close to a double double tomorrow...



Exactly. Nash by himself had 13 assists AND he was 6/6 from the field. Mike got whored, I thought he was going to try to be a better defender. I guess not, but hopefully he plays better tomorrow.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 02:14 AM   #24
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers
 
Perezident's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,720
Perezident has no real reputation yet.
Default hmmmmmmm

:rollingeyes: just like i said ....my key points to win the game...

john salmons....can he stay consistent throughout the game??....can he be that spark that can rejuv. da lineup.............YES HE DID!!!


bmiller.....can he stay tough and out rebound marion???....NO HE DIDNT

can the kings hold nash to only 6 assist this game??....NO WE DIDNT

and will k-mart thrive to go to the line for 13 times ???.......NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i told you guys!!!!......we were goin to get slaughter..this game the only quater we played D was in the second...after that it was all down hill from there....i really hope this kenny for foster trade is forreal..... because kenny thomas is such an ass hole....no!!!! D what so ever NO REBS!!!...NOTHING...

thank God for salmons because if he hadnt stepped up!! we would of bin whored is correct.....even more than what we did.....to tell u the truth i dnt even kno why we played 2-3 zone on the suns thats just crazy...U WANT THEM TO DRAIN THREE ON U THAT WAY....i rather give up an and 1 play before i let the suns get hot from the stripe!!

and for heavens sake let WOODS PLAY!!!!......gees!!!:rollingeyes:

Big nasty was once again great tonight off the bench mo taylor looked lost but he did some good things....cisco priceless were awsome....... hartless pot smoker and kenny are hurting the team!!

once again hats off to salmons for a Textbook al around play tonight...he's my x factor for the season....
Perezident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 02:25 AM   #25
BradMiller52
Kings fan
 
BradMiller52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: I wanna get paid like Mikki
Posts: 2,724
BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perezident
:rollingeyes: just like i said ....my key points to win the game...

john salmons....can he stay consistent throughout the game??....can he be that spark that can rejuv. da lineup.............YES HE DID!!!


bmiller.....can he stay tough and out rebound marion???....NO HE DIDNT

can the kings hold nash to only 6 assist this game??....NO WE DIDNT

and will k-mart thrive to go to the line for 13 times ???.......NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i told you guys!!!!......we were goin to get slaughter..this game the only quater we played D was in the second...after that it was all down hill from there....i really hope this kenny for foster trade is forreal..... because kenny thomas is such an ass hole....no!!!! D what so ever NO REBS!!!...NOTHING...

thank God for salmons because if he hadnt stepped up!! we would of bin whored is correct.....even more than what we did.....to tell u the truth i dnt even kno why we played 2-3 zone on the suns thats just crazy...U WANT THEM TO DRAIN THREE ON U THAT WAY....i rather give up an and 1 play before i let the suns get hot from the stripe!!

and for heavens sake let WOODS PLAY!!!!......gees!!!:rollingeyes:

Big nasty was once again great tonight off the bench mo taylor looked lost but he did some good things....cisco priceless were awsome....... hartless pot smoker and kenny are hurting the team!!

once again hats off to salmons for a Textbook al around play tonight...he's my x factor for the season....

Yeah I basically agree with you, especially with the "why did we play 2-3 zone" part. That's hella dumb, you got our guys standing around on defense while they watch the suns play hot potato with the ball and then shoot an open 3, which they made like 10 of. Our starters(specifically Kenny, our most mobile "big man" if you can call him that) did a terrible job of running and contesting the shots. Kenny got owned by Marion, seriously Kenny got whored.

Offense was also terrible. We turned the ball over way too much(23 or 24 times). We had some offensive fouls. We didn't get good shots. We didn't hit our open 3s. Kenny didn't do anything whatsoever, neither did Miller and Bibby. Martin was so-so. Artest played well on offense but he didn't rebound well(0 rebounds ). We only played well in the 2nd, and that was when the guys like Reef, Mo Taylor, Garcia, SALMONS, and Price were in. Reef played pretty well, Garcia was the only guy closing out on shooters I think and he created some plays, Price surprised me and Salmons OWNED. Without Salmons we would've been blown out by 30.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 02:30 AM   #26
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter
 
LakersDynasty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 4,114
LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation
Default

Suns scored 43 points in the 3rd quarter? Wow. 10-30 from three, 33%, not impressive at all. Why are you guys surprised to find out the Suns play dirty and flop?
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 02:37 AM   #27
BradMiller52
Kings fan
 
BradMiller52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: I wanna get paid like Mikki
Posts: 2,724
BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
Suns scored 43 points in the 3rd quarter? Wow. 10-30 from three, 33%, not impressive at all. Why are you guys surprised to find out the Suns play dirty and flop?


I already knew they were kinda dirty and floppish, but they take the word "complain" even farther than Vlade, CWebb, and KG would if they were on the same team. It's BS. They complain to the refs every damn play. It is so annoying. Then Bell's shot at Miller's balls while running into him? Raja's a weird guy. I mean it's one thing to be dirty and dish out hard fouls, it's a whole other thing to try to injure another player. And he's done it twice. But no he won't get suspended like Artest would have if he did this because he's on the Suns, the darlings of David Stern.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 02:45 AM   #28
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter
 
LakersDynasty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 4,114
LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradMiller52
I already knew they were kinda dirty and floppish, but they take the word "complain" even farther than Vlade, CWebb, and KG would if they were on the same team. It's BS. They complain to the refs every damn play. It is so annoying. Then Bell's shot at Miller's balls while running into him? Raja's a weird guy. I mean it's one thing to be dirty and dish out hard fouls, it's a whole other thing to try to injure another player. And he's done it twice. But no he won't get suspended like Artest would have if he did this because he's on the Suns, the darlings of David Stern.
Co-signed. About Raja, I thought he was only that hostile towards the Lakers, guess I was wrong.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 03:25 AM   #29
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers
 
Perezident's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,720
Perezident has no real reputation yet.
Default

i kind of like raja bell ..i always did....i like the suns esspecially when they embarrassed the lakers last season...but! i have to agree with u guys they were crying alot...it would be nice to have raja on our team tho...:) thats jus my point of view no need to kill me!!

also wow we had about 23 turnovers huh??......i guess this is were we as kings players complain about the ball ...last to games were fine but because we lost ...i really hope bibby those dnt complain about the ball that game i would really be pissed and bug....brad miller is a weak little girl.....clearly shows that artest jus wanted to work on his offense this game no rebs??? so not like him.... i STRONGLY BELIEVE that were not trying to win games here bmiller52.....but were jus trying out new things and working on our game ...more like strengthing our weak points as a team..... by time as the season starts we should be set......

also i AGREE with u 100000%......we must trade for keynon martin...say what u wanna say about him...Oh hes cancerous (lol realgm)..hate those guys on there men seriously lol.....and his contract blah blah blah....he can put us over the top with his blocking ability and stuff ...but i dnt think a trade with sacramento and denver will work because.... number 1 they have to many big men as it is.....so a trade of kenny and a scrub for martin.... wouldnt be right up denver alley......but if petrie can find out a way to be super creative and find out a trade where we can aquire both martin and foster would be super sweet......and send guys like pot hart and maybe scoreless.... would be gr8...........BUT DREAMS ARE BITTER SWEET lol
Perezident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 05:58 AM   #30
BradMiller52
Kings fan
 
BradMiller52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: I wanna get paid like Mikki
Posts: 2,724
BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
Co-signed. About Raja, I thought he was only that hostile towards the Lakers, guess I was wrong.


So have Kobe and Raja had bad history before os was it the start of something when they played in the playoffs?
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:44 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy