Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-20-2009, 09:54 PM   #31
snipes12
Dirk Madness

snipes12 has not been impressing people
Default Re: Why is Harris considered a top PG?

because he looks like a chipmunk?
snipes12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 09:55 PM   #32
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copperhead
More specifically, who outside of Nets fans? He considers himself tops but of course he should consider himself tops. If you don't believe in yourself, who will?
Anyone with a brain
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 09:57 PM   #33
Copperhead
Local High School Star

Copperhead has decent reputationCopperhead has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nets fan 93
Anyone with a brain

So what do you consider him? Top 5? Better than top 5?
Copperhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 09:58 PM   #34
oballers4life
Orlando 2010 Champs

oballers4life has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Joker
He has to be the most overrated point guard in the league after last season.

rondo has grabbed and locked in that spot IMO
oballers4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 09:58 PM   #35
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copperhead
So what do you consider him? Top 5? Better than top 5?
Number 5.

Behind
Paul
Williams
billups
Parker (for now)
Old 08-20-2009, 10:00 PM   #36
beasted86
Waiting on 2010....

beasted86 is a pretty well-respected posterbeasted86 is a pretty well-respected posterbeasted86 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Joker
Look at what he has done... had few high scoring games and he runs fast... really does that put you in the same category as the likes of Chris Paul, Deron Williams, Steve Nash, Jason Kidd, Baron Davis, Tony Parker, Chauncey Billups?

I don't think so. He has to be the most overrated point guard in the league after last season.

Any PG who can get to the line 9 times a game... averaging as much as 12 FTs per game to start the season... tells me he's a legit PG.

No he's not better than SOME of those guards... but he's easily detable as top 5-7.
beasted86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 10:00 PM   #37
magnax1
I can change my title

magnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

God, do people really love Billups that much? Hes not clutch, and is above average offensively and defensively, but Harris is a top 10 point. Just because he is so offensively dominant.
I really don't get all the love for Billups, denvers playoff run had more to do with Carmelo, Nene and Martin than Billups. People are acting like billups better than Melo.
magnax1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 10:00 PM   #38
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Quote:
Originally Posted by oballers4life
rondo has grabbed and locked in that spot IMO
well... besides averaging a tripple double...

top 10 imo
Old 08-20-2009, 10:04 PM   #39
Hotwater10
Banned

Hotwater10 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoop_Cat
He is also vastly overrated as well. He's good, but people make him out to be this all time stud who single-handedly launched Denver into a deep playoff run.

Davis? He's done
Haha. No.
Hotwater10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 10:06 PM   #40
oballers4life
Orlando 2010 Champs

while kg was in street clothes, rondo plays 45 mpg

shooting 37% from the floor and absolutely no shooting ability rondo has no choice but to pass the ball to the best shooter maybe ever and another hall of famer standing on the wing.

most people agree rondo is the best rebouding pg but other than that his stats dont tell the real story

Last edited by oballers4life : 08-20-2009 at 10:08 PM.
Old 08-20-2009, 10:11 PM   #41
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Quote:
while kg was in street clothes, rondo plays 45 mpg

shooting 37% from the floor and absolutely no shooting ability rondo has no choice but to pass the ball to the best shooter maybe ever and another hall of famer standing on the wing.

most people agree rondo is the best rebouding pg but other than that his stats dont tell the real story
forgot about that...
Old 08-20-2009, 10:19 PM   #42
RedZiggyZag
1 week avy bet.....

RedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nets fan 93
Number 5.

Behind
Paul
Williams
billups
Parker (for now)
Not a chance, He's Not a Top 5 PG. Steve Nash, Rajon Rondo and Jameer Nelson are three guys I would take before him, However I guess you could list Devin above Jameer since we don't know if Jameer will ever reach that All-Star caliber level again because of the shoulder injury, but I thought it was fairly obvious by now Rondo and Nash are still above him and I'd also think Derrick Rose is in this discussion.
RedZiggyZag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 10:25 PM   #43
oballers4life
Orlando 2010 Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZiggyZag
Not a chance, He's Not a Top 5 PG. Steve Nash, Rajon Rondo and Jameer Nelson are three guys I would take before him, However I guess you could list Devin above Jameer since we don't know if Jameer will ever reach that All-Star caliber level again because of the shoulder injury, but I thought it was fairly obvious by now Rondo and Nash are still above him and I'd also think Derrick Rose is in this discussion.

if nelson could come back 4 months early and still be a half decent backup, then im sure he can come back to all star level.......i say jameer gets

16 ppg
4 rpg
7 apg
1 spg

48 fg%
43 3p%
87 ft%
Old 08-20-2009, 10:26 PM   #44
RedZiggyZag
1 week avy bet.....

RedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
if nelson could come back 4 months early and still be a half decent backup, then im sure he can come back to all star level.......i say jameer gets

16 ppg
4 rpg
7 apg
1 spg

48 fg%
43 3p%
87 ft%
Don't know, I'm not going to question his explosiveness and athleticism, I am going to question his jump shot however and it was so consistent and money everytime he stepped on the floor last season, too bad he got hurt, but since I hate the Magic. I was a bit happy. His jump shot was really off in the Finals that's why.
RedZiggyZag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 10:32 PM   #45
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat cool

Devin Harris is so overrated. He is as unclutch as they come. One lucky chuck wont change my opinion (versus the 76ers)
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: