Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 10-19-2006, 02:22 AM   #1
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Which is THE league to watch?

Looks like Fantasy league PT 2 is getting the most posts, but which league will be the most competative?
Seth has a real fun/competative league going right now.
I'll vote the ISH SUPER LEAGUE.
Good, line-up of posters, great competativeness. All round good times.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 02:43 AM   #2
AKADS
National High School Star

AKADS is considered somewhat coolAKADS is considered somewhat cool

I say Kwajos. The Number of players make it intresting. Not alot of trades or talk because for the most part we all thought out our teams while and before the drafts. 20 ppl / 15 players is insane.
AKADS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 03:27 AM   #3
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

I guess I'm biased since I'm in these two leagues, but I think the Fantasy basketball league 2 and the Super league are the ones to watch.

League 2 has lesser known people but has the underlying subplot of Glove thinking hes hot sh!t. Is he going to prove himself or totally embarass himself?

The Super League has just a lot of interesting characters in it, already has a lot of blockbuster trades going on, and is really deep with 16 teams 13 players so you can really determine who are the deep sleepers.
vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 11:21 AM   #4
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

If you are talking about activeness...Which is VERY realated to competetiveness, because, the more active u r, the more competetive you are...

And the post count is not even close...1500+ posts, and many of the members say they are going to get active when season starts...

11 trades also have been done, including a 3 way...
Not too well known posters, but there are guys like....HallofOates, Hawker, Vapid, Big Boi

There is a lot of trash talking, and sometimes it gets emotional (not for me)
There are alot of individual rivalries goin on too (Goes in the competetive section)

In the end, who wouldn't want to be part of the most active leauge BY FAR...

Activness = Competetivness
Glove_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 12:00 PM   #5
Silent Mav
Local High School Star

Silent Mav has decent reputationSilent Mav has decent reputation

Don't sell sizzle's league short. HH chat was still alive when that draft was done. And trade and chat was furious right after the draft. It's cooled off since then, but I expect that one to get going again when the season starts.

The Super league looks to be good. And there are people wanting to deal. It seems more of a behind the scene deals than in a thread.

The league 2 thread has been fun to watch. And you have to give it credit for being active, at least from a post count. It seems to be the same 4 or 5 people going at it. And at times it looks like it's trading for the sake of trading. And not to mention a lot of the proposed trades are laughable. But I expect this group to keep it up all year. It's worth keeping an eye on.
Silent Mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 12:19 PM   #6
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Mav
Don't sell sizzle's league short. HH chat was still alive when that draft was done. And trade and chat was furious right after the draft. It's cooled off since then, but I expect that one to get going again when the season starts.

The Super league looks to be good. And there are people wanting to deal. It seems more of a behind the scene deals than in a thread.

The league 2 thread has been fun to watch. And you have to give it credit for being active, at least from a post count. It seems to be the same 4 or 5 people going at it. And at times it looks like it's trading for the sake of trading. And not to mention a lot of the proposed trades are laughable. But I expect this group to keep it up all year. It's worth keeping an eye on.
Same 4 or 5? Trust me there is a little more than that...Me, Hawker, Poorlilrich, Browntown, Steven A, Big Boi, Vapid have been posting quite a bit...And everybody else adds posts too

11/12 are active and committed...Does anyone else have a rate like that?

And the ones who aren't posting a lot, are saying they are going to start posting more when season starts...

Like I said, 11 trades, 3 Ways...And many pickup/drops and trash talking and lot of talk of trades and lots of posts...

The Super league looks s

Thats the type of league u want...

The super league looks pretty actiive too, haven't seen much of the rest...
Old 10-19-2006, 12:32 PM   #7
Silent Mav
Local High School Star

For someone who said he doesn't get emotional, you sure got riled. Excuse me ,7 instead of 5. 11 trades in over 1300 posts. That's like 118 posts for one trade. Like I said, it's a fun one to watch. You don't need to sell the league like you sell your trades.

Super league has 6 trades already. And it drafted last Sunday. Not a bad start.

Last edited by Silent Mav : 10-19-2006 at 12:39 PM.
Old 10-19-2006, 01:01 PM   #8
Glove_20
The Expert

Quote:
For someone who said he doesn't get emotional, you sure got riled. Excuse me ,7 instead of 5. 11 trades in over 1300 posts. That's like 118 posts for one trade. Like I said, it's a fun one to watch. You don't need to sell the league like you sell your trades.

Super league has 6 trades already. And it drafted last Sunday. Not a bad start.
But as you know and have seen

Leagues die out after the beggining and a couple of trades...

Anyways...I guess there is really nothin to watch in Fantasy League 2

Its a book titled "Glove_20 Winning Fantasy League 2"

And it is being written as the league goes on...Its just a story of how I win Fantasy League 2...

If you want to watch that, go ahead...
Old 10-19-2006, 04:01 PM   #9
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Oh snap. Silent and Glove duking it out. Round two.

LET'S GET IT ON!

Silent's the one on the left. Just so you know. Get your weight up.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 04:13 PM   #10
Silent Mav
Local High School Star

You have stooped to an all time low. Kissing up to glove.

The search is on for your pride.
Old 10-19-2006, 04:21 PM   #11
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Glove_20 is inarguably the greatest poster in ISH (old and new) history. If there's anyone who we should all be kissing up to, it's Glove. And I don't want to hear otherwise. Got it?

And my main question is, how the hell do you find all these kickass emoticons? I mean, it just seems like whatever situation happens here, Silent comes in and busts out a perfectly appropriate emoticon that blows us all away. It's crazy.
Old 10-19-2006, 04:34 PM   #12
Silent Mav
Local High School Star

Sooner or later my emoticon source will be revealed by someone I'm sure. But until then
Old 10-19-2006, 05:18 PM   #13
Glove_20
The Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
Glove_20 is inarguably the greatest poster in ISH (old and new) history. If there's anyone who we should all be kissing up to, it's Glove. And I don't want to hear otherwise. Got it?

And my main question is, how the hell do you find all these kickass emoticons? I mean, it just seems like whatever situation happens here, Silent comes in and busts out a perfectly appropriate emoticon that blows us all away. It's crazy.
Thank you RidonK

You are a good poster too
Old 10-19-2006, 05:42 PM   #14
RidonKs
NBA Legend

Quote:
Sooner or later my emoticon source will be revealed by someone I'm sure. But until then

Damn you Silent. DAMN YOU.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: