Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 08-17-2009, 07:46 PM   #1
Interminator
Banned

Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here
Default Official College Football Thread

Where are my other fellow Trojan fans at? The Barkley Era hopefully should begin this season, I like Corp but Barkley has the better arm, size, and fits our offense better.
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 08:15 PM   #2
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

UConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Official College Football Thread

I will be happy to see UConn with a forward passing game for once. Haven't seen it in 5 years...

Last edited by UConnCeltics : 08-17-2009 at 08:52 PM.
UConnCeltics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 08:50 PM   #3
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Texas A&M starts their legendary season on september 5th against New Mexico State.

Should I camp out for Texas A&M vs. Arkansas tickets? They go on sale on August 29th and school starts on the 31st.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 09:01 PM   #4
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

*the second picture is actually a sibliminal message*

*the subliminal message is fuckthe University of Alabama*
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 09:11 PM   #5
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The real season begins when we play USC
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 09:13 PM   #6
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

UConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I got my money on OSU. It looks like FR QB and a depleted defense in the Horseshoe against the Buckeyes. I hope OSU kills them, quite frankly.
UConnCeltics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 09:20 PM   #7
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by UConnCeltics
I got my money on OSU. It looks like FR QB and a depleted defense in the Horseshoe against the Buckeyes. I hope OSU kills them, quite frankly.
i will never count out USC though, i mean they absolutely handled us last year, albeit we were missing Beanie and Pryor was still learning the game. But every year USC loses mass amounts of Defensive players and they have reloaded their D. And have enough pieces around the FR QB that all he needs to do is really just not lose it for them.
can't wait to see it though, as i might be getting tickets
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 09:40 PM   #8
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interminator

Where are my other fellow Trojan fans at? The Barkley Era hopefully should begin this season, I like Corp but Barkley has the better arm, size, and fits our offense better.

Are they going to stay under the salary cap this year?
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 09:43 PM   #9
Da Ballahollic
Lookout 4 Boom Herron

Da Ballahollic has an incredible reputation hereDa Ballahollic has an incredible reputation hereDa Ballahollic has an incredible reputation hereDa Ballahollic has an incredible reputation hereDa Ballahollic has an incredible reputation hereDa Ballahollic has an incredible reputation hereDa Ballahollic has an incredible reputation hereDa Ballahollic has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Joker

The real season begins when we play USC
Lets Go!!!

Cant wait til that USC game..
Da Ballahollic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 09:46 PM   #10
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Cant wait for USC/OSU either. Im glad as hell Sanchez went to the pros , so OSU can slaughter the overrated USC
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 09:50 PM   #11
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The Ducks are gonna surprise some people this year, win the Pac-10 title, and play in the Rose Bowl... they have both Cal and USC at home

BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 09:55 PM   #12
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I cant wait to see what the oregon and their ridiculously gimmicky offense does this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BankShot
The Ducks are gonna surprise some people this year, win the Pac-10 title, and play in the Rose Bowl... they have both Cal and USC at home

KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 10:08 PM   #13
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Boomer Sooner! Can't wait until it finally starts.
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 10:36 AM   #14
Interminator
Banned

Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by UConnCeltics

Everything will be figured out after the San Jose State game, and OSU has a depleted defense and offense as well.

You're forgetting they are replacing Beanie Wells at RB, Robiskie & Hartline at WR, and basically their entire LB core and Secondary. Terrelle Pryor still hasnt proved he can throw the ball, and he doesnt have a receiver to throw to.

We return our RB's from last season, Williams & Johnson at WR, McCoy at TE, our entire Offensive Line, A good Defensive Line led by Tupou & Griffin and the addition of Devon Kennard, our LB core has question marks but Jordan Campbell reportedly has stepped up, and our Secondary is NFL caliber with Taylor Mays, Josh Pinkard, Sharece Wright, and TJ Bryant.

What the **** are you guys talking about?

USC is still the favorite to win this game at the Horseshoe.
Old 08-18-2009, 10:37 AM   #15
Interminator
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BankShot

The Oregon game will be important, that is the last real competition on our schedule.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: