Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 05-14-2010, 04:37 AM   #1
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default How fast can you name all 32 teams?

http://www.sporcle.com/games/nflteams.php

first time I tried it I got all of them fairly fast and but I just couldn't remember the freakin Chiefs for the life of me...really frustrated me...

did it again after that and got it with 4:10 left...ehh, kinda just becomes how fast you can type after you do it once...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 04:47 AM   #2
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

takeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: How fast can you name all 32 teams?

Got 3:58 remaining for my first shot buy I'm at somewhat of a disadvantage for the spelling of some of the cities/states. Not american, myself. NFC was much easier than the AFC..I think I did the NFC East in about 10 seconds lol.
takeittothehoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 04:49 AM   #3
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Got it done with 1:18 left. Around 4 min left I had every team but the Bucs/Ravens/Titans. Just could not remember for some reason lol.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 02:12 PM   #4
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Little tip, you don't have to type in the city. Just type in the name and it works.

Since I used to play this game all the time in class to pass the time quicker on the long lecture days, I'm pretty fast at this. I used to see how fast I could name every NFL, then NBA, then MLB team. And then I'd see how fast I could list all 92 teams in the three sports combined.

I got done the first time with 5:08 left.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 04:36 PM   #5
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Easiest way is if you go by division-division.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 07:43 PM   #6
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

5:10 remaining on the clock. Jaguars were my las team to be entered
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 08:06 PM   #7
Lebron Bryant
Go Patriots!

Lebron Bryant has not been impressing people

I gave up after 1.00. The Browns, Bengals, and Panthers were the teams I couldn't think of.
Lebron Bryant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 08:33 PM   #8
NoLayupsRule2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady
5:10 remaining on the clock. Jaguars were my las team to be entered
Same 5:10 as well, but the team that was last for me was the Panthers.
Old 05-16-2010, 09:17 PM   #9
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

2:59

took about a minute and a half to rememeber the bucs and the rams
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 01:24 PM   #10
FireMcFailPlease
Loserville USA

FireMcFailPlease has an OK reputation so far

took me a minute on the button...10 seconds of that was trying to spell Buccaneers
FireMcFailPlease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 01:26 PM   #11
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

thanks for sharing that site prime. got some great quizzes on there. i do fairly well on all of them.

on the 4 sports leagues, i only missed a few MLB and NHL teams. I was in the top percentile
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 03:07 PM   #12
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Did it the first time with 3:40 left. Just go division by division and it's pretty easy. I got stuck for about a minute trying to remember the Raiders and the Falcons.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 04:04 PM   #13
beasly15
TEXANS

beasly15 has decent reputationbeasly15 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
thanks for sharing that site prime. got some great quizzes on there. i do fairly well on all of them.

on the 4 sports leagues, i only missed a few MLB and NHL teams. I was in the top percentile

good for you. that is impressive.

i hate that nfl players gotta take a ridiculous cut when they're the top athletes.

lebron, don't even think about it. if you accept hoe calls you're not ready for the nfl. one play and he's checkin' his $tats.. stay nba where you have an advantage.

the nfl is a man's game.
beasly15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 04:12 PM   #14
beasly15
TEXANS

beasly15 has decent reputationbeasly15 has decent reputation

man, i will lose bad.

i'm getting to nfl now more than nba.

my first love love is basketball but i'm really getting into the nfl.

dana, shut up. mma is on the rise but it won't take over mma. that's crazy.
fedor gets trashed, rampage gets trashed, but for some reason... nobody disses jose aldo. that's cool. everybody has something good to say about him.

aldo is too bad ass. he can move up or down and still dominate.

edit: sorry for the mma reference
beasly15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 10:35 PM   #15
DC's Finest
My Shit Don't Stank.

DC's Finest has decent reputationDC's Finest has decent reputation

Couldn't get the jets
DC's Finest is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: