Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 08-30-2009, 04:26 PM   #61
Interminator
Banned

Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Official College Football Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by UConnCeltics
USC is going to lose to Ohio State and California for sure. Freshmen QB in the Horseshoe....
Freshman QB Yeah That can actually throw the football unlike Pryor Yeah against a defense replacing its leaders Yeah at almost every position Yeah while returning an identical high powered offense from last season Yeah that features 4 of the best RB's in the country Yeah

Ohio State wont even be able to score Yeah while replacing their entire offense from last season Yeah Beanie Wells and Brian Robiskie and Brian Hartline Yeah They're all gone Yeah
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 04:28 PM   #62
Interminator
Banned

Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by sulsuvtut27
U$C not going undefeated this year. They have to play Stanford at home and we know what happened last time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7Wapn48D5s
You're out of your mind Yeah epescially if you think Stanford can upset USC again Yeah John David Booty was injured that game Yeah USC lost in the final minute Yeah
Old 08-30-2009, 04:29 PM   #63
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interminator
Are there any real USC fans out here?

Make yourself be known, we're going to the Rose Bowl to play for the BCS Championship this year.

Uh, you're not even a real USC fan.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 04:32 PM   #64
Interminator
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
Uh, you're not even a real USC fan.
You cant be serious Yeah why would I not be a USC fan Yeah I have been a USC fan Yeah since Keyshawn Johnson was smashing Northwestern's defense Yeah in the Roooooooose Bowl Yeah
Old 08-30-2009, 04:54 PM   #65
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
You cant be serious Yeah why would I not be a USC fan Yeah I have been a USC fan Yeah since Keyshawn Johnson was smashing Northwestern's defense Yeah in the Roooooooose Bowl Yeah

You don't go to USC. That's why.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 04:56 PM   #66
Interminator
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
You don't go to USC. That's why.
I dont go to any college Yeah So I can root for whoever the **** I have been rooting for for years Yeah
Old 08-30-2009, 05:26 PM   #67
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

UConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Your posts are painful to read.
UConnCeltics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 05:59 PM   #68
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i dont believe Int. is a real USC fan either. Once/if they start sucking this year he'll jump right off the bandwagon.

But i just dont get the "you didnt go to X so you're not a fan of that team" argument
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 06:19 PM   #69
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 06:22 PM   #70
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Are there any real USC fans out here?

Make yourself be known, we're going to the Rose Bowl to play for the BCS Championship this year.

You're starting a true frosh. You're not going to be playing for a BCS title.
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 06:25 PM   #71
Interminator
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
You're starting a true frosh. You're not going to be playing for a BCS title.
Really?

We can go very far with our running game Yeah to the Rooooose Bowl Yeah And put flowers in our mouth Yeah Lift the glass trophy Yeah
Old 08-30-2009, 06:25 PM   #72
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Freshman QB Yeah That can actually throw the football unlike Pryor Yeah against a defense replacing its leaders Yeah at almost every position Yeah while returning an identical high powered offense from last season Yeah that features 4 of the best RB's in the country Yeah

Ohio State wont even be able to score Yeah while replacing their entire offense from last season Yeah Beanie Wells and Brian Robiskie and Brian Hartline Yeah They're all gone Yeah

As I read this I'm hearing the Macho Man. You're going to need Miss Elizabeth in the back ground.
Old 08-30-2009, 06:26 PM   #73
Interminator
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1~Gibson~1
i dont believe Int. is a real USC fan either. Once/if they start sucking this year he'll jump right off the bandwagon.

But i just dont get the "you didnt go to X so you're not a fan of that team" argument
Why would I not be a real USC fan?
Old 08-30-2009, 06:29 PM   #74
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Really?

We can go very far with our running game Yeah to the Rooooose Bowl Yeah And put flowers in our mouth Yeah Lift the glass trophy Yeah

Look at your schedule and tell me with a straight face this kid is leading you to a BCS title this year. I've read the practice reports and been on the USC message boards. You have talented running backs, but none of them actually get a chance to find a rythm. You just lost Ronald Johnson for 6-8 weeks as well as a slew of other injuries.
Old 08-30-2009, 06:31 PM   #75
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1~Gibson~1

I believe him. If he was a band wagon fan he'd be saying he is a Florida fan.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: