Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 08-30-2009, 06:42 PM   #76
Interminator
Banned

Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Official College Football Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
Look at your schedule and tell me with a straight face this kid is leading you to a BCS title this year. I've read the practice reports and been on the USC message boards. You have talented running backs, but none of them actually get a chance to find a rythm. You just lost Ronald Johnson for 6-8 weeks as well as a slew of other injuries.
But you're forgetting how deep our talent is on this team, Ronald Johnson is injured but guys like Brice Butler, Brandon Carswell, and Jordan Cameron have had big springs & summers for our team and could fill in for now.

Morton has done away with the RB rotation if you didnt know, and its expected that we will be using RB's in a way to get them in rhythm and sometimes get them on the field together. McKnight is our big play RB, Gable is our all around RB, Johnson is our power back, and Marc Tyler is our future. PT is given as long as one of them is effective or fresh, when tired they get rested. The RB rotation is no different from whats found in the NFL.

The defense will still be amazing this season, the depth is amazing. Devon Kennard reportedly has looked like a young Derrick Thomas this summer, fear the Freak Jr.
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 06:43 PM   #77
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Positive
still bitter from that ass whopping you received a couple years ago?

We won last time we played each other.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 06:50 PM   #78
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interminator
But you're forgetting how deep our talent is on this team, Ronald Johnson is injured but guys like Brice Butler, Brandon Carswell, and Jordan Cameron have had big springs & summers for our team and could fill in for now.

Morton has done away with the RB rotation if you didnt know, and its expected that we will be using RB's in a way to get them in rhythm and sometimes get them on the field together. McKnight is our big play RB, Gable is our all around RB, Johnson is our power back, and Marc Tyler is our future. PT is given as long as one of them is effective or fresh, when tired they get rested. The RB rotation is no different from whats found in the NFL.

The defense will still be amazing this season, the depth is amazing. Devon Kennard reportedly has looked like a young Derrick Thomas this summer, fear the Freak Jr.

Unproven wideouts and a true frosh qb don't make for a national champion. Looking at your schedule you're telling me with a straight face (take off the Trojan glasses) that you guys are running the table with a true frosh as your starting qb? If so I'd like to drop some money into the mix.
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 06:55 PM   #79
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

UConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Can't wait until UConn slaughters Ohio. UConn has had a top D for the past few years, and I fully expect that to be the case this year. Hopefully the new and improved no-huddle offense will be the answer to the problems with the passing game. I'm going with a 31-6 win.
UConnCeltics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 12:26 PM   #80
sulsuvtut27
Brook Lopez=beast!!!!!

sulsuvtut27 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interminator
You're out of your mind Yeah epescially if you think Stanford can upset USC again Yeah John David Booty was injured that game Yeah USC lost in the final minute Yeah

I love the JDB was injured argument. THEN PUT IN THE F*CKING BACKUP HE IS STILL BETTER THEN ANYTHING STANFORD HAD.

STANFORD 24 TROJANS 23.

41 PT underdogs!!!!
sulsuvtut27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 03:38 AM   #81
Kumo
ISH Jump Crew

Kumo is considered somewhat coolKumo is considered somewhat coolKumo is considered somewhat cool

Lessssss Gooooooo!!!!
Kumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 11:57 AM   #82
sulsuvtut27
Brook Lopez=beast!!!!!

sulsuvtut27 has decent reputation

What crappy uniforms will Oregon pull out tonight?
sulsuvtut27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 12:25 PM   #83
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by UConnCeltics
Can't wait until UConn slaughters Ohio. UConn has had a top D for the past few years, and I fully expect that to be the case this year. Hopefully the new and improved no-huddle offense will be the answer to the problems with the passing game. I'm going with a 31-6 win.
woah, no need to slaughter Ohio lol, my lil bro is a Frosh on that team.
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 12:28 PM   #84
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

2nd deck on the right side of the stadium is where I'll be at around 5:30pm CT.

BTHO NEW MEXICO!
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 01:00 PM   #85
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I can't wait to see Verner/Hester on opposing WR's, and see Franklin/Knox Jr. out of the backfield. 6-7 wins is what I'm hoping the Bruins pull out this year.

I'm more hyped up about HS Football. Malcolm Jones is going to beast it.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 01:16 PM   #86
cpmayo
I airball my layups

cpmayo has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by sulsuvtut27
What crappy uniforms will Oregon pull out tonight?

They produce they best unis in college football
cpmayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 05:21 PM   #87
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

How's Oregon looking now? lol

Blount suspended for the rest of the season.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 05:27 PM   #88
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

UConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Game of the year tonight. I want to say its... Tulsa against Tulane?
Old 09-04-2009, 05:27 PM   #89
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 05:28 PM   #90
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Joker
woah, no need to slaughter Ohio lol, my lil bro is a Frosh on that team.
Tell him I said Ohio sucks.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: