Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-19-2009, 03:26 PM   #16
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Why did Tom Cruise Divorce Mimi Rogers?

Because us commoners and peasants divorce at an alarming rate, how would you expect celebrities to stay married?
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 03:52 PM   #17
Mathius 2.0
F*cking Morons

Mathius 2.0 has a terrific reputationMathius 2.0 has a terrific reputationMathius 2.0 has a terrific reputationMathius 2.0 has a terrific reputationMathius 2.0 has a terrific reputationMathius 2.0 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
Is Mimi Rogers gimmick mathius' mom or something? at him getting butthurt because I don't think she's hot.

Again more proof that you are a f*cking moron.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathius 2.0
Katie Holme's looks like a little kid with boobs. Mimi Rogers is all woman.

I am simply stating a fact here. Nothing at all about being "butthurt" about whether you like Mimi Rogers or not. Incidentally you seem to have an anal obsession using terms like "butthurt" and "stick up his ass".
Mathius 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 03:57 PM   #18
Smokee
Banned

Smokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected poster

She was smokin hot in Austin Power's playing Elizabeth Hurley's mom. I'm pretty sure that was her.

the problem is if you ever see her talk she talks with one side of her mouth not really moving like she's mumbling on one end and talking on the other. Like she had a stroke or some ****

I think Katie Holmes is weak. I would've stuck with Nicole Kidman over that, or moved in on Aniston....i think he could've pulled that.
Smokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 04:02 PM   #19
Mathius 2.0
F*cking Morons

Mathius 2.0 has a terrific reputationMathius 2.0 has a terrific reputationMathius 2.0 has a terrific reputationMathius 2.0 has a terrific reputationMathius 2.0 has a terrific reputationMathius 2.0 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokee
I think Katie Holmes is weak. I would've stuck with Nicole Kidman over that, or moved in on Aniston....i think he could've pulled that.

Very true. Tom obviously wanted someone young and dumb enough to buy into all the scientology crap.
Mathius 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 06:15 PM   #20
Brunch@Five
College superstar

Brunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputation

this definitely is pretty. And the second pic is clearly non-airbrushed and without a 2-hour make-up on her face
Brunch@Five is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 10:00 PM   #21
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunch@Five

this definitely is pretty. And the second pic is clearly non-airbrushed and without a 2-hour make-up on her face
Prettier than Mimi Rogers, yes. I guess I just don't see her enough, and when I do, she always like really plan and almost kinda rough. Like she didn't look good at all in Batman Begins (neither did Maggie G, though).

She is not, however, prettier than Nicole Kidman or a good number of other actresses (which would be the league I would have to rate her in as opposed to reality). She's also really skinny and that doesn't help.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 12:40 AM   #22
papap47
Can barely lace up my sneakers

papap47 has an OK reputation so far

Because Mimi Rogers gets old and crazy Tom Cruise likes young hot bodied like Katie Holmes. :)
papap47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 12:43 AM   #23
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Wasn't she the one who got him into all the Scientology stuff in the first place?
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 01:25 AM   #24
bladefd
Good college starter

bladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

He should have just gone after Demi Moore IMO; they seemed like pretty good couple in A Few Good Men. I just think they look better together than Cruise/Holmes. Holmes is too young for Cruise (wikipedia says 16yr difference between the 2; i used to think it was like 18yrs). Anyways, Demi still look stunning after all these years at 48.
bladefd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 02:00 AM   #25
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

never really been all that attracted to Mimi.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 09:48 AM   #26
Lakers Legend#32
Decent college freshman

Lakers Legend#32 has decent reputation

Have you seen Mimi's tits? You must be gay to give those babies up.
Lakers Legend#32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 10:44 AM   #27
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

jamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Why did Tom Cruise Divorced Mimi Rogers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
because he is actually gay and all his marriages have been to further his career.

Lol, is this true or...?
jamal99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 10:48 AM   #28
BigTicket
Cavs for life

BigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected poster

I know internet wannabies pretend otherwise, but there actually is more to marriage, than how hot your wifes body is....
BigTicket is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: