Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Phoenix Suns Forum

Phoenix Suns Forum Phoenix Suns forum - Phoenix Suns message board

Old 08-20-2009, 01:29 PM   #1
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Grant Hill

Alright every day Im trying to make a thread in the Suns forum to stimulate more discussion and all that fun stuff.

So with another year under his belt and a suprising rejoin to the Suns(was hoping he'd go back to the Magic for a ring) do you think Hill will be able to play the full 82 games again and will he be able to post decent numbers?

Will his minutes end up being taken over by Earl Clark later on in the season? And is there a possibility of a trade that would happen?

Discuss.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 05:08 AM   #2
Auka
Great young streetballer

Auka has decent reputation
Default Re: Grant Hill

I think he will stay a Sun for the rest of his career. He will be able to average about 12, 3 and 3 again this season. His minutes will be fine too. Earl Clark won't come in and start over Grant Hill at all this season. His leadership is too good and we all now that he is much more effective when he starts.
Auka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 12:16 PM   #3
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auka
I think he will stay a Sun for the rest of his career. He will be able to average about 12, 3 and 3 again this season. His minutes will be fine too. Earl Clark won't come in and start over Grant Hill at all this season. His leadership is too good and we all now that he is much more effective when he starts.
Then how do you think the minutes will be split? Will Clark play more 4 than 3?
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 08:07 PM   #4
DirtBag
Hero's Herald

DirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I think clarke players spot minutes at both the 3 and 4... maybe even the 2 if they try and play big. He's uber athletic, and if he decides to get better then that could turn out to be something really special for the Suns. but if he just relys on his athletic ability then he'll do okay in our system and get by playing in our gimmick offense defeses (playing big, small athletic etc...) and that'll be fine too.

as far as Grant his concerned I was completely shocked by his decision to stay here in PHX, and we should all thank the training staff because I think that was his biggest reason to stay.. barring any kind of injury especially the kind that I will not speak of but we all know what happened to grant, he should be able to put together 82 games this year. He may be old now and no doubt he'll never be his young 20's version but he's missed a lot of wear and tear for most guys his age that have played as long as him have.
DirtBag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 01:34 AM   #5
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auka
yeah right... not at Hills age.. it may take some time but I feel Clark can deffinentley beat out Hill for the starting spot
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 07:17 AM   #6
phxsuns4life
Baller and Londoner...

phxsuns4life has an OK reputation so far

I reckon Hill will keep the spot, he was one of the players I wanted back with us the most. Clark is rolling with the possible toughness that we need at that spot, but Hill is a leader, one of the 90s greats like Shaq and Nash who can rally the team in tight spots. Clark will get decent minutes I reckon. I'm eager to see how Gentry manages this.
phxsuns4life is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: