Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-20-2009, 07:06 PM   #1
RedZiggyZag
1 week avy bet.....

RedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Amare vs Gasol vs Big Al

Rank these 3 players....from the best player to the worst player. I want some insightful posts so try and explain for each and everyone for why they are placed there. Let's get it started.

Here would be how I rank them.

1. Gasol
2. Amare
3. Big Al.

I think until Big Al manages to lead his team to the playoffs, he will be inferior to both players. I would honestly build a team around him first, because I don't really blame the fact that he can't make the playoffs but I'm sure he could if he had better pieces........and I have Gasol above Amare, simply because he's been a better 2nd option and a better all-around player in my opinion, better passer, defender, rebounder, pretty much everything except scoring which is a lot more important for a big man.

Last edited by RedZiggyZag : 08-20-2009 at 07:11 PM.
RedZiggyZag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 07:08 PM   #2
OneMoreSucka
NBA Superstar

OneMoreSucka has decent reputation
Default Re: Amare vs Gasol vs Big Al

You have to start......
OneMoreSucka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 07:14 PM   #3
Big One
Local High School Star

Big One has decent reputation

al
gasol
amare
Big One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 07:16 PM   #4
twolvesfan
Banned

twolvesfan has a terrific reputationtwolvesfan has a terrific reputationtwolvesfan has a terrific reputationtwolvesfan has a terrific reputationtwolvesfan has a terrific reputation

meh im a bit biased but id be willing to argue Big Al > Amare. both are terrible defenders, amare probably has the edge by a tiny bit in scoring, but Big Al is a better shot blockers and rebounder, and best of all Big Al has a great personality and isnt a diva
twolvesfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 07:28 PM   #5
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Gasol by far....
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 07:32 PM   #6
Maniak
I Love LeBron

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Amar'e
Al
Gasol
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 07:33 PM   #7
GreatHILL
Local High School Star

GreatHILL has no real reputation yet.

compare amares career stats to gasol and al and its not even close

Amare eats up both this butter soft bustaz!
GreatHILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 07:37 PM   #8
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Amare Stoudemire
Pau Gasol
Al Jefferson
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 07:38 PM   #9
purple32gold
S.W.E.D.

purple32gold has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatHILL
compare amares career stats to gasol and al and its not even close

Amare eats up both this butter soft bustaz!
try to look past stats and more into overall gameplay

1. pau
2. amare
3. big al

pau is the reason i love european players so much when they come to the NBA. the body of a center/pf but the ball handling skills and shooting ability of a guard. what a great combo.
purple32gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 07:40 PM   #10
ShaqAttack3234
7-time NBA All-Star

ShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

1.Gasol
2.Amare
3.Big Al

Gasol is a proven winner, led his team to 50 wins as the number 1 guy and he's won a title as the number 2 guy. He is extremely unselfish, he can shoot well for a big man, he's probably the best passing big man in the league, he's a solid rebounder and not a bad defender plus he's an excellent low post scorer.

Amare has played on winning teams, he's a great scorer who can finish as well as anyone at the rim and shoot out to 15-18 feet. He's played very well in the playoffs too.

Big Al has put up his numbers on losing teams, but he's still probably a top 3 low post scorer in the NBA and he's one of the best rebounders plus he has a good shooting touch. Whether that'll translate to wins is another thing, but he's not as proven.
ShaqAttack3234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 07:42 PM   #11
GreatHILL
Local High School Star

gasol ist overrated by stupid fakers fans
Old 08-20-2009, 07:43 PM   #12
purple32gold
S.W.E.D.

purple32gold has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatHILL
gasol ist overrated by stupid fakers fans
lol i know right god he's such a terrible basketball player. i almost crapped myself
purple32gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 07:49 PM   #13
GreatHILL
Local High School Star

^^u dont have to quote me *****ass
Old 08-20-2009, 07:50 PM   #14
Maniak
I Love LeBron

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple32gold
lol i know right god he's such a terrible basketball player. i almost crapped myself
I'd like to see your opinion on Pau Gasol in 2006.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 07:53 PM   #15
godofgods
Banned

godofgods has not been impressing people

1. Big Al
2. Gasol (used to be great, but now just overrated)
3. Amare (has always been overrated)
godofgods is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: