Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-21-2009, 01:52 AM   #1
highwhey
el vato encabronado

Default True or False: If LeBron was a dedicated Swimmer, could he challenge Micheal Phelps?

Phelps: 6'3+ 200lbs
LeBron 6'8+ 220lbs(if dedicated)

LeBron has a very large wingspan, a bit over 7', compared to Phelps' 6'7, which is regarded as enormous. Given that LeBron is a freakishly good athlete(at least in Football and Basketball), I was urged to make this thread to display how ignorant I am and manifest hatred towards myself so that I may one day find myself in your ignore list.

I certainly believe LeBron can challenge the best athletes in the world. Those Greek Gods better watch out, LeBron is coming.

I figured I would contribute to the stupid threads that have been made lately, while Jeff sits back and ignores them.
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 01:53 AM   #2
magnax1
Not a mormon

Default Re: True or False: If LeBron was a dedicated Swimmer, could he challenge Micheal Phelps?

lol
magnax1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 01:58 AM   #3
john_d
just read'n.

Default Re: True or False: If LeBron was a dedicated Swimmer, could he challenge Micheal Phelps?

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwhey
Phelps: 6'3+ 200lbs
LeBron 6'8+ 220lbs(if dedicated)

LeBron has a very large wingspan, a bit over 7', compared to Phelps' 6'7, which is regarded as enormous. Given that LeBron is a freakishly good athlete(at least in Football and Basketball), I was urged to make this thread to display how ignorant I am and manifest hatred towards myself so that I may one day find myself in your ignore list.

I certainly believe LeBron can challenge the best athletes in the world. Those Greek Gods better watch out, LeBron is coming.

I figured I would contribute to the stupid threads that have been made lately, while Jeff sits back and ignores them.
OW NOES>... nose bleed
john_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 02:07 AM   #4
hayden695
NBA lottery pick

I was gonna make one but you beat me to it.
hayden695 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 02:08 AM   #5
joewait
National High School Star

No, blacks do not know how to swim.
joewait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 02:11 AM   #6
inclinerator
Future NBA G.O.A.T

lebron is not black
inclinerator is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 02:14 AM   #7
simcjt
The bodyguard

Quote:
Originally Posted by inclinerator
lebron is not black
Everything I know is a lie
simcjt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 02:20 AM   #8
Zak

Quote:
Originally Posted by joewait
yea thers like one or 2 olympic black swimmers lol.
Zak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 02:27 AM   #9
brantonli
In Morey We Trust!

Default Re: True or False: If LeBron was a dedicated Swimmer, could he challenge Micheal Phel

Isn't it more because of Phelps's huge shoulders rather than his total wingspan that helped him become so good?

Last edited by brantonli : 08-21-2009 at 02:44 AM.
brantonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 02:32 AM   #10
Zak

Default Re: True or False: If LeBron was a dedicated Swimmer, could he challenge Micheal Phel

Quote:
Originally Posted by brantonli
Is it more because of Phelps's huge shoulders rather than his total wingspan that helped him become so good?
it's because he smokes pot..
Zak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 02:39 AM   #11
lxlHoTsAuSelxl
Serious playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by joewait

Wow from, "Black do not pass the ball" to "Blacks don't know how to swim". Yea you sure are racist..........sad.
lxlHoTsAuSelxl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 02:53 AM   #12
john_d
just read'n.

it me or what.. is it the funny hour on ish?
john_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 03:46 AM   #13
Big Al All day
lol lmao wtf? : |

Quote:
Originally Posted by lxlHoTsAuSelxl
Wow from, "Black do not pass the ball" to "Blacks don't know how to swim". Yea you sure are racist..........sad.
It's true though, haven't you seen Next Friday? Craig's uncle has a pool, but doesn't fill it up because there isn't any pools in the ghetto. Why do you think black people have pool party's AROUND the pool and not IN the pool? Cuz most of them can't swim.
Big Al All day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 03:55 AM   #14
JayGuevara
Hellbound

Hey bro you spelled deTicated wrong.
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 05:12 AM   #15
lxlHoTsAuSelxl
Serious playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Al All day
It's true though, haven't you seen Next Friday? Craig's uncle has a pool, but doesn't fill it up because there isn't any pools in the ghetto. Why do you think black people have pool party's AROUND the pool and not IN the pool? Cuz most of them can't swim.

I'm not saying African/Americans are great at swimming just pointing out that dude is racist, just look at the thread he made and now his comment on here.
But about blacks not swimming, they choose to make the big $$ playing in the NFL, Basketball, and track&field*don't know how much they make though* where they truly dominate.
lxlHoTsAuSelxl is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: