Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Clippers Forum

Los Angeles Clippers Forum Clippers message board - clippers fan forum

Old 10-19-2006, 06:40 PM   #1
schyza
High School Starter

schyza has decent reputationschyza has decent reputation
Default Lakers Vs Clippers Tonight

I canít wait for this game! Want to see the Lakers bench out there getting experience and Iím hoping Mike Dunleavy plays the Clippers bench for the majority so it wonít be a total blow out and will make for a fun game to watch probably will be a sloppy game but a game non the less to fulfill the basketball craving.

Did the Clips pick up Guillermo Diaz? I see him on the roster as a ** unrestricted free agent. Do any of you know if he has been working out with the Clips? Sorry for my Clipper ignorance but I havenít heard any news about the kid since the pre draft camp when he was being all hyped up after that all I know is the Clippers got him. Anyways good luck tonight
schyza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 06:47 PM   #2
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

to remind u clipps and lake fans

This is not a game where the winner has bragging rights.

We are simply checking out the new fellas and the type of competition you guys have for this year.

Good luck to both teams.

*Runs to room and quickly prays in front of kobe poster*
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 06:56 PM   #3
schyza
High School Starter

schyza has decent reputationschyza has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
to remind u clipps and lake fans

This is not a game where the winner has bragging rights.

We are simply checking out the new fellas and the type of competition you guys have for this year.

Good luck to both teams.

*Runs to room and quickly prays in front of kobe poster*

to funny I'm with ya 100% well except the *Runs to room and quickly prays in front of kobe poster* only because I don't have a Kobe poster lol
schyza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 07:00 PM   #4
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by schyza
to funny I'm with ya 100% well except the *Runs to room and quickly prays in front of kobe poster* only because I don't have a Kobe poster lol

lol...I have a gigantic one...takes up half my wall.

Anyways clipper fans.
I am looking for korolev to do some good things.

Hes still very young. Good luck with that man.
Old 10-19-2006, 07:15 PM   #5
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here

Guillermo Diaz will be playing overseas this year.

This game wont mean anything so I hope Laker and Clipper fans dont get too excited about it. Its probaly gonna be James Singleton, Jawad Williams, and Daniel Ewing vs Sasha Farmar Walton and Bynum this whole game
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 07:32 PM   #6
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dab0yech0
Guillermo Diaz will be playing overseas this year.

This game wont mean anything so I hope Laker and Clipper fans dont get too excited about it. Its probaly gonna be James Singleton, Jawad Williams, and Daniel Ewing vs Sasha Farmar Walton and Bynum this whole game

3 on 3

lol nice

mokhak darib!!!
Old 10-20-2006, 12:13 AM   #7
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Put in Korolev already, no one wants to see Murray's old ass in the game.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: