Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Sneaker Forum

Sneaker Forum Sneakers message board - basketball shoes forum board, basketball gear forum

Old 12-25-2009, 01:57 AM   #46
Samurai Swoosh
Root Of All Evil

Samurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: what shoe are you mainly wearin now

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix18
Its alright.

I am going to cop these next.

I saw it in another thread and those look so unique.
The Adidas Kobe 2? They came out in 2001.

And they were terrible. Like concrete bricks on your feet. I wouldn't suggest them, bro
Samurai Swoosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 04:58 AM   #47
lil_watz
I brick open layups

lil_watz has an OK reputation so far

I just picked these up as an after Christmas gift to myself. They are really light and comfortable.

lil_watz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 08:51 AM   #48
Sir

Those look like they picked up all the scraps left at the Indian Nike sweatshop and made it into one shoe.
Old 12-30-2009, 08:52 AM   #49
Sir

playing on these btw

Old 12-30-2009, 01:46 PM   #50
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 03:41 PM   #51
Underballer
Decent playground baller

Underballer is starting to rub some people the wrong wayUnderballer is starting to rub some people the wrong way

currently these are my best for basketball

unfortunately, they give me blisters when i play in them for a long amount of time so im just trying to wear them just for games.

I also have a pair of these, but theyre horrible, just wear them for practice.

Underballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 04:31 PM   #52
AznTacoLover
College superstar

AznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

man I love these blazers
AznTacoLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 08:05 PM   #53
Zak

Zak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputation

got some green adidas sambas, some checkered vans, some classic reeboks, and a pair of forces

for hooping, i got some blue chip 2s in white and blue.
Zak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 02:18 AM   #54
Automajic23
Playground Legend

Automajic23 is considered somewhat coolAutomajic23 is considered somewhat cool

just got these this morning @ my HoH

saving these for playoffs in my leagues
Automajic23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 03:56 AM   #55
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Except mine are white with the red instead of black and then Hayes written in red where the name is in white on these.

And of course I got my Commanders Bounce.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: