Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-25-2009, 03:58 PM   #1
Millennium X
Decent playground baller

Millennium X is starting to rub some people the wrong wayMillennium X is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default If you take creatine how much water should you drink?

I know there's a lot of different opinions on this but from what I read creatine is great only if you know exactly what you are doing.

Basically it's only harmful if you don't get enough water every day? Is that right?

If that's true then exactly how much water should I be drinking?
Millennium X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 04:02 PM   #2
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: If you take creatine how much water should you drink?

A lot.

I take creatine and I just drink water all day. Before I started taking creatine I was already drinking about 8 or so glasses of water a day and when I started taking it, I didn't really increase my water consumption too much and it worked perfectly fine. Since being on it, I went from just over 12 stone to 13 stone.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 04:04 PM   #3
TakitoEspanoza
National High School Star

TakitoEspanoza is considered somewhat coolTakitoEspanoza is considered somewhat coolTakitoEspanoza is considered somewhat cool

creatine is bad for you
TakitoEspanoza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 04:05 PM   #4
Millennium X
Decent playground baller

Millennium X is starting to rub some people the wrong wayMillennium X is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
A lot.

I take creatine and I just drink water all day. Before I started taking creatine I was already drinking about 8 or so glasses of water a day and when I started taking it, I didn't really increase my water consumption too much and it worked perfectly fine. Since being on it, I went from just over 12 stone to 13 stone.
So creatine isnt a problem at all as long as you drink enough water.

the problem starts when people don't drink enough, is that correct? (enough water)
Millennium X is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: