Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Phoenix Suns Forum

Phoenix Suns Forum Phoenix Suns forum - Phoenix Suns message board

Old 08-27-2009, 11:25 PM   #31
Maniak
TJ Warren

Default Re: OT: Maniak and Dirtbags Be the Booker Workshop

TNW Worldwide Champion-Undertaker
TNW Champion-John Cena
Intercontinental Champion-Kofi Kingston
United States Champion-Batista
Womens Champion-Victoria
Hardcore Champion-Vacant(has not been introduced yet)

Jillian Hall(h)-RAW
Kelly Kelly(f)-SmackDown
Maryse(h)-SmackDown
Melina(h)-RAW
Candice Michelle(f)-SmackDown
Victoria(h)-RAW
Mickie James(f)-RAW
Layla(f)-SmackDown
Michelle McCool(f)-SmackDown
Beth Phoenix(h)-RAW

Now, I think we just need to work on some script ideas, so post as many as you have, I will post some too. And remember to get ideas for all divisions, not just the Supersuperstars
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 11:34 PM   #32
Maniak
TJ Warren

Oh, and how about we release the final product on Monday and Fridays? Just to give us lots of time to work with, and make it more realistic for people who read...

A few other things..

When we work on the script, I think we will go

Making his way to the ring, from Insidehoops, weighing in at 500 pounds, The Trollman!!!

*Introduce Other guy*

Then....

Trollman recieves a bad pop, lots of boos. John Cena obviously the loved one in this match...

Trollman starts the attack out, the fans not liking this, Cena with the counter! Oh my goodness he just blew his brains out! The crowd is going nuts! Cena with the cover, 1...2...3....! AND HE WINS.

Obviously not that short and retarded, but you get the idea.

And, we need to think of good promotions and ideas...

Hmm..what else...

So I figure what we will do is set everything up in this thread, then debut it on that forum on Saturday or Sunday, do RAW, work more on promos and stuff, then do SmackDown, etc, etc, until we get to our first PPV. So in all those off days we will do stuff here with this thread setting up future weeks as much as possible in advance.

If you want, register an account there, I left you a link in one of the PMs I had sent you. Remember when we post the results to add some pictures(we'll work that out), and colors, so the readers dont get bored out of their minds by it. But I think I will do alot of the posting.

We wont specifically divide up you doing 1 brand and myself doing the other, we can collab for it all just so it turns out how we want and we dont disagree or anything.

SO BRAINSTORMING TIME!
Old 08-27-2009, 11:46 PM   #33
DirtBag
Hero's Herald

I totally concure with the Jimmy wang yang replacement

in a dark corridor in the arena a superstar is seen moving around, you can't quite see who it is. random mumblings that can't quite be made out. Then he gets quiet.. he sees someone coming.. he motions for the camera man to get down. Mark Henry comes walking be, he walks right past the figure. Thats when Tommy Dreamer comes jumping out with his kendo stick and a wire from the camera.. He wraps the cord around MH's neck and starts to choke him. MH drops to one knee before finally using his worlds strongest mans strength and shakes loose... still gasping for breath he stays down he turns around and sees TD standing there with his kendo stick (is it kendo stick??? I can't remember what they're called but I'm sure you know what I mean) and WHACK!!!! takes the stick right to the dome.. TD stands over MH and starts talking trash.. yelling worlds strongest b!tch among someother things before walking off.. later we see mark henry in Mitchell prices office holding an icepack to his face. no one can here what they are saying and once they notice the camera they shut the door..

later on whether it be through MH or the new chairman, TD is called out and it is made mention that since TD likes using weapons so much he'll be in a no holds barred match.. hardcore rules!! this then sets it up for a hardcore title match between the two.. whether it be that match or one coming up in the following shows

whattaya think?

feel free to critique as needed.
DirtBag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 11:50 PM   #34
Maniak
TJ Warren

Sounds like a pretty good idea..more exciting then mine.

Im going to write up the opening to RAW(pretty much have it all laid out) and then shower, then probably brainstorm or something
Old 08-27-2009, 11:54 PM   #35
DirtBag
Hero's Herald

I figure some of these guys can write their own stories HHH HBK UTAKER CENA and so on... thought I'd give some play to the low guys first and see what works and doesn't..

I gotta get ready for work now and then jet but like I said I'll be on all tonight so keep posting I'll be back and we can compare and contrast I'll scan the list later for some other guys that jump out at me..

Glad you liked the segment... didn't know if you'd want me setting up the hardcore title if you had a plan or not.. like I said we can cut that out or change the names of the wrestlers..
Old 08-28-2009, 12:05 AM   #36
Maniak
TJ Warren

JR: "Hello everybody we're here on RAW in the Palace of Auburn Hills in Auburn Hills, Michigan. Here with a soldout crowd of around twenty two THOUSAND people, the man who apparently bought the WWE from Vincet Kennedy McMahon is in the middle of the ring."

"Ladies and gentlemen, I am Mitchell Price. Im sure all of you remember me from last night at Wrestlemania? Yes...quite a good show..."

The crowds reactions are mixed.

"So I would like to welcome you all to a new era in wrestling. Seeing as I have officially bought the WWE, it has taken up a new name. Welcome to Top Notch Wrestling!"

The crowd erupts in cheers, excited to get the night going.

"Now I have a few things to deal with tonight. First off, seeing as there is a new name, thus comes a new belt. So, may the man who retained his gold last night, John Cena, please come out and recieve the TNW Championship!"

Cenas music cues, the crowd goes nuts as he comes out going insane. He of course doesnt have a belt with him. Hi fives lots of fans on the way to the ring, shakes hands with Mr. Price, then takes the title.

"Now, I hope you will wear this gold with all the pride you have, Cena. And I may be new here, but I know the wrestling buisness. So tonight, I wont give you too much, but it wont be a little task either. Tonight you will go one on one against Finlay!"

Crowd with some mixed reactions, mainly cheers, as Cena holds up the belt and leaves the ring.

"Now, ushering in a new era, I must bring you a new title. Ladies and gentlemen, this here, is the new and improved, reborn, Hardcore Championship!"

The Championship comes down on a hangar from the ceiling, and the crowd goes nuts seeing the belt once again.

"So, with that-"

Mitchell Price is cut off by the sounds of the Big Shows entrance music. Big Show begins making his way to the ring with a scowl. The crowd is booing.

"You know, Michael-"

"Its Mitchell."

"Mitchell, whatever. Look, you know, Im not that happy the fact that I missed out on being at Wrestlemania. In fact, Im downright angry. But with you here, Im sure you will make the right choices. For instance, how about a title match for me next week?"

"Big Show, slow your role. I might not be as big as you, but I will not be intimidated by you. After all, I am your boss. So you want a title shot? Well, I dont mind the idea, but you need to prove yourself. So in fact, tonight, you will face Triple H in a number one contenders match. Does that sound fair?"

Shawn Michaels music hits, and the crowd is on their feet for him. He comes into the ring.

"Look, let me be the first one who is actually caring enough to congratulate you on becoming the new Chairman of the TNW."

"Thank you"

"Now, lets cut to the chase here. Most people think I hit Triple H with that chair at Wrestlemania by accident. My good friend Triple H, my tag team partner Triple H, the man who is trying to hold Shawn Michaels back, Triple H!"

The crowd continues cheering for Michaels.

"Look, Im sick of being his little sidekick. I wont play seconds to a man who I am better than. Shawn Michaels doesnt do that. So Im asking you, Chairman Price, to make that match a triple threat match, and put me in it!"

Big Show cuts in before Price can respond.

"Now hold up for just one-"

"No, you hold up. You know, I like the way you think Shawn...in fact, that sounds like a grand idea. So folks, it seems, we've got ourselves a Main Event!"

The crowd goes wild as Big Show is in a mixed state of shock and anger.

King: "OH MY GOSH JR! Can you believe it? Triple H, Big Show, and Shawn Michaels in a triple threat match to determine the new number one contender! Boy I wonder whats going through the games head right now."

JR "Indeed that'll be quite the matchup King. So folks, dont go anywhere, because Monday Night RAW will be right back!"

Last edited by Maniak : 08-29-2009 at 09:25 PM.
Old 08-28-2009, 12:07 AM   #37
Maniak
TJ Warren

I like that idea, DB.

I think whatll happen in that feud is Dreamer will probably end up with the title, then when Henry gets attacked once, MVP will come to his help, thus making abit of a rivalry. Whoever Dreamer works with will break up with him later, but MVP and Henry will go on for the Tag Team gold.

Which reminds me, I totally forgot about tag team stuff, I will have to work on that for the second segment of RAW.
Old 08-28-2009, 12:13 AM   #38
DirtBag
Hero's Herald

Yea I forgot about MH being in a tagteam.. when can change him or leave him and work MVP into the mix later on.. I'll be on in about 2 hrs.
Old 08-28-2009, 12:30 AM   #39
Maniak
TJ Warren

Yeah we will leave him like it is, let MVP do some solo stuff for abit.

Im too lazy to work on anything else tonight.

Tomorrow I will do the whole intro for this, work on some tag team things for a few minutes, then with the rest of the time work on the rest of RAW.
Old 08-28-2009, 02:32 AM   #40
DirtBag
Hero's Herald

so I was thinking about something we could do for smackdown...

whatever the mainevent turns out to be.. we could have some kind of build up of animosity in all the wrestlers in smackdown. then during the main event someone comes out and interferes causing someone else to come out and get involved, then the entire crew is out everybody is hitting everybody.. the new chairman comes out and calls everyone to order.. he says he will not tolerate this kind of insubordination.. but says since it's his first official show on smackdown he'll let it slide and turn this into an inpromptu #1 contenders royal rumble last man not thrown over the top rope is the new #1 contender... he exits the bell sounds and the mayhem ensues...!!!

????
Old 08-28-2009, 03:16 AM   #41
DirtBag
Hero's Herald

I just made an account at that website. if you make a thread there you'll know if it's me commenting on it..
Old 08-28-2009, 03:50 AM   #42
DirtBag
Hero's Herald

Camera back stage catches Carlito walking around, there's some hot divas standing around and carlito starts flirting and shooting the sht with them. William Regal over hears him and interrupts... what is that mangled mexican hogwash you are speaking... C: I'm cuban not mexican. R: whatever you are you certainly don't know the first thing about talking proper english and secondly you don't have a clue what a girl likes to hear... as a matter of fact ladies, *insert some an overly english english pick up line here*... Divas: what? huh? R: Really, you mean to tell me you'd rather hear that incoherent puerto rican bable than the Kings English! C: I told you I'm Cuban.. R: Shutup! they may like your dirty filthy mouth spouting about, but I for one do not! and I'm gonna clean your mouth out! C: really and how are you gonna do that.. aren't you older than Flair? and how do you have a job and he doesn't... R: If another filthy word comes out of your mouth that doesn't sound the slightest way like the Kings English I am gonna give you a good schalacking.. C: Just get out of here old man. R: fine... *regal turns around and pretends to walk away as Carlito goes back talking to the Divas, regal pulls out the brass knucks and hits carlito with them.. he gets on top and starts hitting him in the mouth* R: I told you I would clean your mouth out.. I'll clean it with your own blood!

I thought that could add a little something to the show, kind of along the right to censor or even an LWO style story line (nothing to that extreme) but something that seems fairly realistic and could get those two going for a while. you can scrap it or take out some of the cheesy lines or what have you.. let me know what you think.. I'm up for a while so I'll throw some different ones around too.
Old 08-28-2009, 12:29 PM   #43
Maniak
TJ Warren

Good morning.

Some good ideas there. I just need to work on the intro now...
Old 08-28-2009, 12:48 PM   #44
Maniak
TJ Warren

Im just editing the roster after some advice.

Smackdown

Jeff Hardy(f)
Undertaker(f)
Orton(h)
Matt Hardy(f)
CM Punk(h)
Elijah burke(f)
DiBiase Jr(h)
Cody Rhodes(h)
Mark Henry(f)
John Bradshaw Layfield(h)
Batista(f)
Dreamer(h)
swagger(h)
rey mysterio(f)
miz(h)
morrison(f)
Edge(h)
Montel Vontavious Porter(f)

Raw

HHH(h)
S. Michaels(f)
Mr. Kennedy(h)
Carlito(f)
William Regal(h)
Shelton Benjamin(h)
Charlie Haas(h)
Santino Marella(h)
John Cena(f)
Kofi Kingston(f)
Kane(f)
Finlay(f)
Chris Masters(h)
Big Show(h)
Chris Jericho(f)
Christian(f)
The Hurricane(f)
Umaga(h)

NOW i can work on the intro promo thingo
Old 08-28-2009, 01:23 PM   #45
Maniak
TJ Warren

Backstory After Wrestlemania 25 an unfamiliar face we would come to know as Chairman Mitchell Price walked down into the ring. He told the Wrestlemania crowd that he had bought out the WWE and promised he would usher in a new era in sports entertainment. He would do things that WWE would never think of doing. The crowd didnt know how to respond. Vince McMahon then came to the ring with a mic in one hand and a paper in the other. Mitchell Price signed the paper and officially took over the entire WWE corporation. And he would go on to name it TNW, or Top Notch Wrestling.

TNW Worldwide Champion: Undertaker
TNW Champion: John Cena
United States Champion: Batista
Intercontinental Champion: Kofi Kingston
TNW Tag Team Champions:Matt and Jeff Hardy
Womens Champion:Victoria

Roster

*Insert the Raw Logo here*

Big Show(H)
Carlito(F)
Charlie Haas(H)
Chris Jericho(F)
Chris Masters(H)
Christian(F)
Finlay(F)
John Cena(F)
Kane(F)
Kofi Kingston(F)
Mr. Kennedy(H)
Santino Marella(H)
Shawn Michaels(F)
Shelton Benjamin(H)
The Hurricane(F)
Triple H(H)
Umaga(H)
William Regal(H)

*Insert Smackdown Logo Here*

Batista(F)
CM Punk(H)
Cody Rhodes(H)
Edge(H)
Elijah Burke(F)
Jack Swagger(H)
Jeff Hardy(F)
John Bradshaw Layfield(H)
John Morrison(F)
Mark Henry(F)
Matt Hardy(F)
Montel Vontavious Porter(F)
Randy Orton(H)
Rey Mysterio(F)
Ted DiBiase Jr(H)
Tommy Dreamer(H)
The Miz(H)
Undertaker(F)

Raw Divas

Beth Phoenix(H)
Jillian Hall(F)
Melina(H)
Mickie James(F)
Victoria(H)

SmackDown Divas

Candice Michelle(F)
Kelly Kelly(F)
Layla(H)
Maryse(H)
Michelle McCool(F)

Last edited by Maniak : 08-28-2009 at 01:30 PM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: