Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-20-2006, 05:33 PM   #31
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think the NL teams are pretty crappy, 83 wins? In the NL? Sweep shouldn't be out of the question.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 05:47 PM   #32
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
I think the NL teams are pretty crappy, 83 wins? In the NL? Sweep shouldn't be out of the question.

Ok HaNdLe tHe rOcK

Sparky was on espn news. Talkin baseball. Good ole Sparky! Tigers beat the Cards for a WS title in 68. Another meeting!
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 06:03 PM   #33
TheBynumProject
Byonic

TheBynumProject has decent reputation

@ Handle the C*ck
TheBynumProject is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 06:35 PM   #34
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Two of their pitchers could get hot and sweep us, whatever. My point is I think the NL is pretty crappy this year. In fact really crappy. Plus, we have home field and don't rely on a big time DH.

My prediction is in 5, with Carpenter likely taking one from Robertson.
Old 10-20-2006, 06:49 PM   #35
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

As cliche as it may sound this series will come down to pitching. Bullpen about even steven. Starting pitching will be the key. So we'll see.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 06:53 PM   #36
KnickFan4Life
Banned

KnickFan4Life has an OK reputation so far

The MLB playoffs are rigged.
KnickFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 08:29 PM   #37
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

i'm a mets fan, and they woulda won 100% had pedro and el duque not been hurt, but they still shoulda won anyways. there were also some bad calls in the 9th inning, but oh well. baseball isnt life and death compared to football and basketball.

im goin for the tigers, pudge has always been my favorite player, i live in texas so ive seen him a lot in texas while he was playin for the rangers, when he went to florida, i became a marlins fan, and when he went to detroit i always rooted for them unless they played the mets or rangers.

but go TIGERS!!!!
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 01:01 AM   #38
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

i hope the cardinals crush the tigers.
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 01:22 AM   #39
Attila
National High School Star

Attila is a pretty well-respected posterAttila is a pretty well-respected posterAttila is a pretty well-respected posterAttila is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
When the knicks are below the salary cap.
Attila is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 02:27 AM   #40
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk

Good luck finding some pitching.
Old 10-21-2006, 08:52 PM   #41
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Ehhh, I'll give this a bump.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 08:54 PM   #42
AirGauge23
Sound the Charge

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Not looking good for the Tigers, they need to step it up pronto.
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 09:51 PM   #43
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Cardinals looking like they will win game 1 and steal home field advantage. Weird game for Verlander, at times he looks amazing and then at times he looks like junk.

Great start from Reyes though. Gives the Cards a huge boost getting this kind of a start forom their #3/4 pitcher.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 09:54 PM   #44
AirGauge23
Sound the Charge

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Who starts tomorrow for the Cards, Weaver? If he does I don't know if he can handle the crown, they're gonna eat him alive.
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 10:08 PM   #45
04mzwach
NBA sixth man of the year

04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool

Pujols is showing a lot of heart throughout the playoffs. I don't think he's going to let the Tigers take this. I thought the Tigers would take it when I first saw them beat the Yankees but not now.
04mzwach is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: