Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 10-20-2006, 08:32 PM   #31
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

close!!
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 08:39 PM   #32
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

I'm going with Turiaf and Farmar, won't even think twice about it, especially with Kobe in the line-up.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 09:47 PM   #33
LA.MJ&KB#1
Good college starter

LA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation here

Man listening to everybody comments: Jordan must be that special player that should be starting for our lakers. Guy's lets not over look Bynum I want the pressure on him NOW so, I can know what we have. I want my cake and ice cream now. We are talking good stuff about Jordan and he has not even played one regular season game yet????? I do understand why we keep waiting on Bynum to develop. But heres a GREAT opporuinty for him show me something better then last year is all I'm asking.

I hope the coaches and Kobe/LO get into Bynum mind and push him a little more.

REF: Who should start my choice would be Farmer and Bynum show me the money now. I believe in the system that rookies must wait there time but, we play most home game to start off the season. This would be a good confindent building block for the both. I think the fans would enjoy a chance in paste with Jordan feeding Bynum. This is our furture...
LA.MJ&KB#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 11:48 PM   #34
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If everyone is healthy, here is the starting lineup:

Kwame
Odom
Rad
Kobe
Farmar

This is what I would pick to start...
SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 01:43 AM   #35
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool

I agree with socalmike i think he has a valid point. That lineup could do a lot in the nba we have shooters, defense we have it all so i would feel real good about that lineup.
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 02:22 AM   #36
Kobe4life
Banned

Kobe4life posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKobe4life posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKobe4life posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

farmar is really overrated for a rookie, just start smush he has good scoring abilities
Kobe4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 02:33 AM   #37
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Well Kobe4life

I have to question that statement as this overrated rookie as a sophomore in college led his team to the NCAA finals.

That right there convinces me he is ready and if he waited an extra year he would probably be taken by another team.

I am glad we got him and he will do wonders...just imagine the work he will put into his summer this year. He will be great and hopefully he can be sent to the rookie game this year with Bynum in the sophomore team.
Old 10-21-2006, 02:38 AM   #38
Kobe4life
Banned

Kobe4life posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKobe4life posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKobe4life posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

farmar is a great rookie but we cant use a preseason game to judge whether he should start or not, we should start smush in the begging and see if farmar can take over
Kobe4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 02:47 AM   #39
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe4life
farmar is a great rookie but we cant use a preseason game to judge whether he should start or not, we should start smush in the begging and see if farmar can take over

i agree with what ur saying bro...I want smush to start too...but i just dont think farmar is overrated
Old 10-21-2006, 03:01 AM   #40
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool

I have to agree with lakerfreak he is right farmar is not overrated he is one heck of a player. And i think he will be and all star one day maybe not starter but definetely a reserve all star.
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 05:01 AM   #41
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

The count up to now is:

Turiaf: 8
Bynum: 3

Farmar: 8
Smush: 3
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 05:24 AM   #42
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

I am dissapointed so many people went with farmar to start.

I just dont think hes redy yet...but he WILL BE when the all star break happens.
Old 10-21-2006, 05:58 AM   #43
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizzle
The count up to now is:

Turiaf: 8
Bynum: 3

Farmar: 8
Smush: 3
Looks good, thanks for keeping track of the votes.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 06:11 AM   #44
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
Looks good, thanks for keeping track of the votes.

actually one of the votes went to luke walton as the PG.

lol
Old 10-21-2006, 06:12 AM   #45
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
actually one of the votes went to luke walton as the PG.

lol

yea didnt count that one
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: