Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-31-2009, 02:25 PM   #1
Chuck Thou NBA
That's Turr'ble

Chuck Thou NBA has decent reputationChuck Thou NBA has decent reputation
Default LeBron James, will you like him more or less if he plays for the Knicks?

Cleaveland will have the opportunity to throw millions and millions at him, possibly more than New York, but if he does decide to go to the Big Apple as they say, how will you feel about him?
Chuck Thou NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 02:32 PM   #2
Papaya Petee
USAF

Papaya Petee has a terrific reputationPapaya Petee has a terrific reputationPapaya Petee has a terrific reputationPapaya Petee has a terrific reputationPapaya Petee has a terrific reputationPapaya Petee has a terrific reputation
Default Re: LeBron James, will you like him more or less if he plays for the Knicks?

Way Way way less, I nver really was a fan of him but I would hate him thn
Papaya Petee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 02:33 PM   #3
BallersTalk
Banned

BallersTalk has decent reputation
Default Re: LeBron James, will you like him more or less if he plays for the Knicks?

More. I don't particularly like him right now.
BallersTalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 02:37 PM   #4
Chuck Thou NBA
That's Turr'ble

When did this LeBron hate start?
I thought everyone loved LeBron!
Old 08-31-2009, 02:38 PM   #5
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Nothing would change for me. He is still a phenomenal player. Too often fans let emotions and their personalities dictate if they like them or not. He is still going to be the same player, perhaps even better. I don't condemn people for doing what they feel is best for themselves.
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 02:41 PM   #6
Chuck Thou NBA
That's Turr'ble

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
Nothing would change for me. He is still a phenomenal player. Too often fans let emotions and their personalities dictate if they like them or not. He is still going to be the same player, perhaps even better. I don't condemn people for doing what they feel is best for themselves.

Cleaveland definately will offer him the most money unless Walsh can get rid of Curry's fatass and Jeffries. WTF Was Isiah Thomas thinking? I swear he's a dumb*ss outside of the draft.
Old 08-31-2009, 02:42 PM   #7
BallersTalk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck Thou NBA
When did this LeBron hate start?
I thought everyone loved LeBron!
He's cocky AND stupid. At least Kobe's just cocky. I mean LeBron's getting dumber instead of smarter. I mean he was actually trying to convince us that his "crab dribble" was a legal move. Read the damn rulebook. YOU CAN'T TAKE 3 STEPS. Then, he's trying to explain to us how he's too much of a winner to shake the opponent's hands when he loses???? WTF? Then he's got the world in a frenzy about his free agency status and he keeps throwing mixed messages about what he's gonna do. He's annoying the fck out of me.
Old 08-31-2009, 02:45 PM   #8
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck Thou NBA
Cleaveland definately will offer him the most money unless Walsh can get rid of Curry's fatass and Jeffries. WTF Was Isiah Thomas thinking? I swear he's a dumb*ss outside of the draft.

lol yea Isiah really took a shyt on the Knicks franchise. He drafted well, but he also traded away lottery picks. Thats what happens when you give him too much power
Old 08-31-2009, 02:47 PM   #9
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

phoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I would hate him for turning his back on all the people that supported him.
phoenix18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 02:49 PM   #10
OneMoreSucka
NBA Superstar

OneMoreSucka has decent reputation

More because I'd get to see him play a lot more.
OneMoreSucka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 02:50 PM   #11
BallersTalk
Banned

Quote:
lol yea Isiah really took a shyt on the Knicks franchise. He drafted well, but he also traded away lottery picks. Thats what happens when you give him too much power
Isiah drafts well late in the draft. He knows how to find those gems. But he doesn't draft well at all early in the draft. This goof took Channing Frye in the lottery.
Old 08-31-2009, 02:52 PM   #12
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix18

If you think for a second that players consider their fans when leaving a town, you are blinded. I don't call leaving a team "turning your back on the fans". They are doing whats best for themselves, just like most people do. And its not like the fans truly support him. They support him bc he is in their city
Old 08-31-2009, 02:53 PM   #13
Blue&Orange
NBA lottery pick

Blue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this board

Quote:
lmao

Yes because he was basically Mark Madsen before playing for cleveland and it was all that wonderfull support that made him who he is

Yes there's no way Lebron James would get any type of support in any other team, just Cleveland
Blue&Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 02:55 PM   #14
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

phoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
If you think for a second that players consider their fans when leaving a town, you are blinded. I don't call leaving a team "turning your back on the fans". They are doing whats best for themselves, just like most people do. And its not like the fans truly support him. They support him bc he is in their city
He is just fine right here why would he need to go to NY? Cleveland is Lebron's city. Ohio is in his hands. Do you think that it would be the same in NY?
phoenix18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 02:57 PM   #15
cavsfanatic
Local High School Star

cavsfanatic has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Id dislike him if he went to the knicks or the nets simply for a bigger spotlight. If the nets or knicks had a better team then id be like ok but jus to get endorsements id be like f him.
cavsfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: