Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 11-26-2010, 05:24 AM   #211
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Off-Topic(Anything non-Knicks related) Respectful Of Course!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY-Knicks
Jets win 26-10 over the Bengals.

Special teams was very good, especially Brad "One Shoe" Smith. The defense was fantastic as well. Both Ochocinco and T.O. were shut down. Did anyone hear T.O.'s trash talk to Revis this week? Revis got Owens just like last year. 8 targets, 4 catches, 17 yards.
Offense wasn't fantastic for Jets standards tho.
Pretty much the sum of things.

Yeah T.O. calling Revis an "average" corner.

Yeah right, now get your ass back on the island, T.O.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 09:38 AM   #212
earlofupstate
Good High School Starter

earlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this board

Watch LeBaby give kiss of death to Spo' last night...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYFOxa5ljc8

He did this to Mike Brown also...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGpSpXJwlJ0

What a moron he is.
earlofupstate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 05:20 PM   #213
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

LeBron is a *****.

His coach ain't the one sucking out there, it's the HEAT.

I'm glad he isn't here, don't want an ego like that.

Damn his talent, he isn't a winner.
Old 11-29-2010, 01:29 AM   #214
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I really hope we punish the patriots.Itll be a real statement game.BTW...we have to have one of if not the toughest schedule in the league this year.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 05:52 AM   #215
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
I really hope we punish the patriots.Itll be a real statement game.BTW...we have to have one of if not the toughest schedule in the league this year.
We beat one once, we can do it again.

It's amazing how the Jets get no cred tho.

Thursday nights game, I got so sick of hear how the Bengals have such potent offense.

Then why are they 2 and freaking 9?

I almost wanted to slap the commentators through the screen.

Q. Are the Jets superbowl contenders?
A. No, they lucky, they aren't dominating.

Me: We undefeated on the road!! How ****ing more dominating does a team have to be? We beat you in your own house!! No other team can say that.

New England will be a statement game.

Maybe, but we have beat them already, and we are never out of it on the road.

Someone's streak is gonna end, and I say theirs.
Old 11-30-2010, 09:51 AM   #216
NY-Knicks
FIRE PRINGLES

NY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Knickscity can you get rid of that fool?
NY-Knicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 11:52 AM   #217
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
LeBron is a *****.

His coach ain't the one sucking out there, it's the HEAT.

I'm glad he isn't here, don't want an ego like that.

Damn his talent, he isn't a winner.

Yea ok. I don't believe that for one second.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 12:59 PM   #218
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I was thinking the same thing.BUT I will say,after seeing LeBron show his true colors,I'd rather Carmelo here over him.Not saying Melo is better but LeBron is so phony to me.Even when he cracks jokes it seems scripted.During times we are losing,I'm sure his personality would annoy the hell out of me.
Old 11-30-2010, 07:15 PM   #219
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY-Knicks
Knickscity can you get rid of that fool?
Who?
Old 11-30-2010, 07:18 PM   #220
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
Yea ok. I don't believe that for one second.

I didn't believe it when I typed it.
Old 12-01-2010, 03:29 AM   #221
NY-Knicks
FIRE PRINGLES

NY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
Who?

I don't know who got rid of his posts but it's all good. spammer.
Old 12-07-2010, 08:43 AM   #222
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

My Jets just got raped....no lube
Old 12-07-2010, 10:36 AM   #223
NY-Knicks
FIRE PRINGLES

That was so bad, I have no words describing what happened.

Oh wait, I do; Tom Brady. That's what happened. And the fact that Rex got outcoached big time by Belichek.

But still, 45-3.

The defense was bad too. The secondary did not live up to the challenge. Brady avoided Revis all night long and the safeties and Cromartie got burned every single time. Cromartie had one of his worst games.

THE JETS NEED A PASS RUSHER. Seriously, where the f-ck was the pressure?
The running game got going but it was too late. This offense can't come back from such a deficit.

Jets have faced three good teams this year. Twice New England, Baltimore and Green Bay. They only have one win in those games and sucked in the three remaining games.

In those three games they scored 9, 0 and 3. No Touchdowns. That just says something about this offense against the better teams in the League. They aren't up to the challenge. The defense did well in those games except for tonight. These last 4 games are so important.
Old 12-08-2010, 10:07 AM   #224
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

I'm more concerned about our offense.Brian Schottenheimer HAS TO GO!!! We cannot move the ball.Only time we have any fluidity is at the end of games in two minute drills...Coincidence? NO....it's the one time where Sanchez is playing free and calling plays no huddle.Our offensive gameplanning absolutely stinks.Yea the defense played poorly but with the offense giving the ball to the Pats every time out and the punter shanking kicks,the Pats ALWAYS had good field position.
Old 12-08-2010, 12:13 PM   #225
NY-Knicks
FIRE PRINGLES

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
I'm more concerned about our offense.Brian Schottenheimer HAS TO GO!!! We cannot move the ball.Only time we have any fluidity is at the end of games in two minute drills...Coincidence? NO....it's the one time where Sanchez is playing free and calling plays no huddle.Our offensive gameplanning absolutely stinks.Yea the defense played poorly but with the offense giving the ball to the Pats every time out and the punter shanking kicks,the Pats ALWAYS had good field position.

I agree with you, this offense is pretty bad if you ask me. Even though we have a great running game, one of the best offensive lines and a great receiver core, the QB is still inconsistent as we all know.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: