Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 12-08-2010, 02:55 PM   #226
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Off-Topic(Anything non-Knicks related) Respectful Of Course!!

It's easy and convenient to blame Sanchez.Look,I'm not a Mark Sanchez fan, but I know a lil about football.I know that HE isnt the one making the game plan.HE isnt the one throwing to the flat when it's 3rd and long.HE isnt the one not equally distrubuting the carries between the RBs.HE is underutilizing Brad Smith.HE isnt the reason why we threw to our RBs less than 100 times last year.HE isnt the reason why we're so predictable.HE isnt the reason why we have a good receiving core but theyre never open.That's on the O-coordinator.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 04:02 PM   #227
NY-Knicks
FIRE PRINGLES

NY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
It's easy and convenient to blame Sanchez.Look,I'm not a Mark Sanchez fan, but I know a lil about football.I know that HE isnt the one making the game plan.HE isnt the one throwing to the flat when it's 3rd and long.HE isnt the one not equally distrubuting the carries between the RBs.HE is underutilizing Brad Smith.HE isnt the reason why we threw to our RBs less than 100 times last year.HE isnt the reason why we're so predictable.HE isnt the reason why we have a good receiving core but theyre never open.That's on the O-coordinator.

That's true but not really what I meant. His throwing is still inconsistent, he'll throw perfect passes down the field some games and miss wide open receivers the other. I like Mark, don't get me wrong, I love his play at the end of the game. But his decision making isn't spectacular either, talking about some of his interceptions.

I have gotten so mad at times when they do another dumb play on 3rd and something. And I agree that the runningback distribution hasn't been good and that we haven't used Brad Smith enough (we know how talented this kid is). Just look at the Giants running game, the distribution is very well done. The Jets could learn a lot from them.
NY-Knicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 07:02 PM   #228
NY-Knicks
FIRE PRINGLES

NY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Jets offense is doing terrible. They have been really bad lately. Down 10-6.
Old 12-12-2010, 08:10 PM   #229
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY-Knicks
Jets offense is doing terrible. They have been really bad lately. Down 10-6.
Yup, stumbling towards the playoffs is not how to march toward the Superbowl.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 08:45 PM   #230
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The worst offensive coordinator in the league by far!!! Sad that all thats gonna happen is the media is gonna blame Sanchez.If you know anything about football though,you know its about playcalling.You dont run the ball when theres 9 in the box.Cameron Wake is a beast...we all know that.So if a team is getting pressure up the ends,roll the damn pocket.You also dont run 3 yd pass plays when it's 3 and 5+.We also r not telegraph our running game but we telegraph what kind of running play we'll run.If LT is in,you know we're running outside or off tackle.If Shonn Greene is in,you know where running it up the gut.We hadly ever use Brad Smith.We rarely run drag routes.

All we do is run fades and slants to Holmes.Post and streaks to Edwards. Outs and slants to Cotchery.Curls and seam routes to Keller.It took us 3 years to finally throw to the flat.

This dude ran a Screen play out of tight power I set.Who does that?Football 101 is recognizing the defense and counting the numbers.If you have everyone on the line.And they have a bunch of lineman and linebackers in, you dont run or throw a screen pass.The purpose of bringing in lineman and backers is specifically for TE's and RBs.This guy is killing us
Old 12-13-2010, 09:12 AM   #231
NY-Knicks
FIRE PRINGLES

The playcalling and the execution were terrible. Sanchez was nearly benched. Now, I'm not blaiming this loss on him but he did suck. He threw some horrible passes and when will he learn he needs to protect the ball outside of the pocket? The receivers dropped way too many passes and Santonio was the worst of them all. Even though he made the longest play of the game he dropped the easy TD and ran a horrible fade route which resulted in a pick.

The defense was great, they stopped the run and Henne wasn't able to do anything. Revis and Cromartie did well and the defensive line was able to put pressure on the QB, finally. They really miss Jim Leonhard tho. The only reason the Dolphins had 10 points was the bad play by the offense.

The Jets were outplayed on special teams as well, that Miami punter kicked some bombs down the field. Cromartie did have a nice spin move on a punt return tho.
Old 12-13-2010, 10:05 AM   #232
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

That dude had a cannon in his leg.Even when we backed them up intobad field position it didnt matter.Dude avg over 55 yds per punt.Thats CRAZY!!! He had a 69 yd punt and followed it with another booming kick that Cotchery got immediately tackled on.I think it was damn near 70.

I just dont get how Schotty isnt under fire for his horrible playcalling.Its obvious that our D isnt the problem.Other than the NE game, our losses we've only allowed 10,9 and 10 points.A majority of the time it's because we are going three and out and giving up excellent field position due to a mediocre punter.
Old 12-13-2010, 10:06 AM   #233
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Any boxing fans here? Anyone watch the fights over the weekend? Gr8 stuff
Old 12-19-2010, 04:23 PM   #234
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

****ing Giants make me want to blow my brains out. Someone needs to get fired over this.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 05:13 PM   #235
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

If we had a real offensive coordinator we could be up 2 scores right now.
Old 12-19-2010, 05:38 PM   #236
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

I really dont think the Giants did bad it was the greatness of Vick IMHO. The onside kick though was a killer! For them to lose like that was terrible though.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 07:36 PM   #237
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Terrible special teams.

Anywho,on to my Jets.Why finally showed some creativity in the playcalling after more of the same BS in the 1st half.I really didnt expect to win that one.I would love for us to pound the Bears next week.It would really make my day.
Old 12-19-2010, 07:48 PM   #238
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Oh I expected it. We have to win out basically and Pats have to find a way to lose.

The Jets will have a hard time winning on the road in New England or Pittsburgh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Terrible special teams.

Anywho,on to my Jets.Why finally showed some creativity in the playcalling after more of the same BS in the 1st half.I really didnt expect to win that one.I would love for us to pound the Bears next week.It would really make my day.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 08:03 PM   #239
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

We're not winning the division.I highly doubt that.The Pats play GB without Aaron Rodgers and they end the season with Miami and Buffalo
Old 12-22-2010, 04:06 AM   #240
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

UCONN girls got to 89 straight wins.

They could conceivably keep going for a while too. Just obliterate the record.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: