Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 09-09-2012, 10:54 PM   #646
el gringos
Good college starter

el gringos has not been impressing people
Default Re: Off-Topic(Anything non-Knicks related) Respectful Of Course!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Jrue Holiday seeking a max deal reportedly. I'd sooner match that Jeremy Lin deal AND give him a signing bonus then give Jrue Holiday a max deal.
But you know holiday is the better nba of right? Knicks should never get a free pass for saving money- I was huge into trade Lin, but the fact remains that giving away an asset was stupid
el gringos is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 11:24 PM   #647
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

An unknown is not an asset.

Jrue ain't worth max, and no one knows what Lin will be.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 06:22 AM   #648
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
The Bills looked downright terrible.

Good to get the win of course, but a better matchup doesn't allow what happened today.

I saw what you did there too.

Fuck the Giants though, they gets no love from me.

I hope they play the Cowboys every week.
Do Giants fans hate the Jets and vice versa ? After all they are from the same city. No white text,I really want to know that.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 08:34 AM   #649
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
Do Giants fans hate the Jets and vice versa ? After all they are from the same city. No white text,I really want to know that.
Not really, I'm just messing around.

I even congratulated the Giants last year, but I won't root for them.

The jets are like the Giants illegitimate step brother though.

Now if you're looking for pure hate put Yankees and Mets fans together.
Old 09-10-2012, 09:41 AM   #650
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Not really, I'm just messing around.

I even congratulated the Giants last year, but I won't root for them.

The jets are like the Giants illegitimate step brother though.

Now if you're looking for pure hate put Yankees and Mets fans together.
Interesting.
So which team has more fans:
Giants or Jets
Yankees or Mets

I think the correct answers would be Giants and Yankees but I'm not sure.
Old 09-10-2012, 10:05 AM   #651
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Really hard to tell, all of them have huge fanbases.

I would imagine, but I'd guess there might be more Giants than Jets fans due to the Giants have been around alot longer.

But the Jets are gaining steam.

We have a legit nation out there.
Old 09-10-2012, 11:22 AM   #652
Clutch
Stop flopping

While we are at intercity rivalries look at the Brooklyn Nets arena. IT LOOKS HIDEOUS. JUST TERRIBLE

THANK YOU MADISON SQUARE GARDEN FOR BEING SO BEAUTIFUL

Last edited by Clutch : 09-10-2012 at 11:28 AM.
Old 09-10-2012, 12:13 PM   #653
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
While we are at intercity rivalries look at the Brooklyn Nets arena. IT LOOKS HIDEOUS. JUST TERRIBLE

THANK YOU MADISON SQUARE GARDEN FOR BEING SO BEAUTIFUL

Looks like all the newer stadiums, where the nosebleed seats make you feel like you're gonna topple over. Seats are too steep. MSG goes back wider. There's never gonna be another MSG. The MECCA!
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 12:15 PM   #654
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
The Bills looked downright terrible.

Good to get the win of course, but a better matchup doesn't allow what happened today.

I saw what you did there too.

Fuck the Giants though, they gets no love from me.

I hope they play the Cowboys every week.

I love how F the Giants is the only curse that doesn't get blocked lmao

Big win for the Jets but I'm still apathetic toward football after the Tebow trade.
Old 09-10-2012, 12:28 PM   #655
Clutch
Stop flopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Looks like all the newer stadiums, where the nosebleed seats make you feel like you're gonna topple over. Seats are too steep. MSG goes back wider. There's never gonna be another MSG. The MECCA!
I might be biased but the MSG is the most beautiful arena in the world to me. I've never been there but just by watching the game on TV you can feel the difference between MSG and some other arenas. It just has a special feeling.

I'm certainly saving some money so I can visit New York and go to a Knicks game. Too bad that plane tickets are so expensive
Well,when I come to NY I hope some of you guys could welcome me and show me the city. I hope it's gonna be knickscity because he's so big and it's easy to feel safe next to him

Last edited by Clutch : 09-10-2012 at 12:30 PM.
Old 09-10-2012, 03:16 PM   #656
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
I might be biased but the MSG is the most beautiful arena in the world to me. I've never been there but just by watching the game on TV you can feel the difference between MSG and some other arenas. It just has a special feeling.

I'm certainly saving some money so I can visit New York and go to a Knicks game. Too bad that plane tickets are so expensive
Well,when I come to NY I hope some of you guys could welcome me and show me the city. I hope it's gonna be knickscity because he's so big and it's easy to feel safe next to him

But yea, I've been to MSG plenty of times. Everything from Knicks games to Marbury's HS championship game. It's definitely the best arena I've ever been to. The atmosphere, the nostalgia, the seating...everything just is amazing.

I'm actually going to the Barclays at the end of the month to see Jay-Z perform. I'm really just going to see J and what the atmosphere will be like.
Old 09-10-2012, 03:29 PM   #657
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Franchize, it's a mod perk, I know the in's and out's.

I actually like the Nets arena, I'm gonna like it even more when Melo inaugurates that joint.

It like having two extra home games for the Knicks, for real, but nothing replaces MSG, the most beautiful arena in the world.

Clutch, I gotcha, little brother from another mother.

I'll introduce you to my son, he's around your age, and he's 6'4".

All my kids are tall, my daughters are 5'11.
Old 09-10-2012, 03:55 PM   #658
Clutch
Stop flopping

Quote:
Franchize, it's a mod perk, I know the in's and out's.

I actually like the Nets arena, I'm gonna like it even more when Melo inaugurates that joint.

It like having two extra home games for the Knicks, for real, but nothing replaces MSG, the most beautiful arena in the world.

Clutch, I gotcha, little brother from another mother.

I'll introduce you to my son, he's around your age, and he's 6'4".

All my kids are tall, my daughters are 5'11.
So your family is full of Giants but you root for the Jets (pun intended)
I'm pretty much as tall as your daughters.

I still don't know when I'm going to come to NY but I hope it will be soon. Like I said the tickets are very expensive and for a young guy like me it takes a lot of work to get so much money.

It's just nice to know that there are people on this board willing to help their international Knick friends.

Does your 6'4 son love basketball ? I remember you saying how you were going to Melo camp with your 7 year old son so the younger kid probably loves basketball.
Old 09-10-2012, 05:19 PM   #659
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Quote:
So your family is full of Giants but you root for the Jets (pun intended)
I'm pretty much as tall as your daughters.

I still don't know when I'm going to come to NY but I hope it will be soon. Like I said the tickets are very expensive and for a young guy like me it takes a lot of work to get so much money.

It's just nice to know that there are people on this board willing to help their international Knick friends.

Does your 6'4 son love basketball ? I remember you saying how you were going to Melo camp with your 7 year old son so the younger kid probably loves basketball.
Other than my wife, all my kids love basketball, and my little one loved the camp.

But we're more into football, it's Jets Nation to the heart over here!!

My oldest son is a student at St Johns now, and taking up Television and Film.

He does frequent the gym and is considering a scholarship from the team.

Right now though he is focused on getting all of his courses lined up, and he is excited that the Sigmas want him to join next year, like his dad of course.
Old 09-11-2012, 11:11 AM   #660
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
Other than my wife, all my kids love basketball, and my little one loved the camp.

But we're more into football, it's Jets Nation to the heart over here!!

My oldest son is a student at St Johns now, and taking up Television and Film.

He does frequent the gym and is considering a scholarship from the team.

Right now though he is focused on getting all of his courses lined up, and he is excited that the Sigmas want him to join next year, like his dad of course.

Sigma as in Phi Beta Sigma?

You're daughters and you're sons are taller than me. Damn lol

My pops is only 5'5" so I was doomed fromthe start. At least I'm taller than them

Like you said, I'm looking forward to Melo potentialy lighting that new Nets arena up. I am really pumped up for this season.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: