Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 06-04-2013, 12:38 PM   #736
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board
Default Re: Off-Topic(Anything non-Knicks related) Respectful Of Course!!

One of the few places that has Jets news on OTA's

http://www.jetnation.com/2013/05/30/...ractice-recap/
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 01:37 AM   #737
kNicKz
College superstar

kNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected poster

Jason Kidd was at the Yankees game I attended today. Heard a good amount of people booing him I have no problem with him
kNicKz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 01:26 PM   #738
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

What do you guys think of this crazy Aaron Hernandez case?
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 07:27 AM   #739
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I get daily reports on the case, but honestly not interested.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 02:50 PM   #740
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Anybody cop Jay-Z's Holy Grail?

Got it on play at my BBQ, it's pretty good imo.

Not on reasonable doubt status, but i like.

Can't beat FREE, thanks to my S4.
Old 07-04-2013, 02:57 PM   #741
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
Anybody cop Jay-Z's Holy Grail?

Got it on play at my BBQ, it's pretty good imo.

Not on reasonable doubt status, but i like.

Can't beat FREE, thanks to my S4.

I love it. I got it for free from a link but I'm going to support good music and buy it once it comes out on CD
Old 07-16-2013, 01:45 PM   #742
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

The best 2 days of First Take in years. Kevin Hart was hilarious and Nelly went in and was hilarious.
Old 07-16-2013, 02:07 PM   #743
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
The best 2 days of First Take in years. Kevin Hart was hilarious and Nelly went in and was hilarious.
I didn't catch Kevin Hart yet but that debate with Nelly was hilarious. I thought he was going to body slam SAS lol
Old 07-16-2013, 02:54 PM   #744
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
I didn't catch Kevin Hart yet but that debate with Nelly was hilarious. I thought he was going to body slam SAS lol
Bro they were the funniest... Kevin Hart was sharp and funny. I was dying... Nelly went IN on Kobe... If I had a twitter account I would love to see Kobe's reaction!
Old 07-16-2013, 03:37 PM   #745
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

I don't know if you've ever seen this guy but he's hilarious. He's in a marijuana induced rant of a lifetime.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lO11_mseSnE
Old 07-17-2013, 08:08 PM   #746
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
I don't know if you've ever seen this guy but he's hilarious. He's in a marijuana induced rant of a lifetime.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lO11_mseSnE
He broke the first Brooklyn rule... never invite a dude to your privates. Bad stuff happens in these parts talking like that.
Old 08-17-2013, 12:30 PM   #747
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Guys, I know I havent posted as much lately...been on vacay and the Mrs is in time demanding mode.

Took the entire family to Hawaii (Big Island) for a 9 days, had an awesome time.

Did some snorkeling, cave exploring and of course blowing wads in shopping.

I dont think I'll ever eat that much butterfish collar and short ribs ever again.

Gotta get back in the gym asap, i feel fat.
Old 08-17-2013, 02:21 PM   #748
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Quote:
Guys, I know I havent posted as much lately...been on vacay and the Mrs is in time demanding mode.

Took the entire family to Hawaii (Big Island) for a 9 days, had an awesome time.

I dont think I'll ever eat that much butterfish collar and short ribs ever again.

Welcome back. Family First!

Last edited by Rameek : 08-17-2013 at 02:45 PM.
Old 08-17-2013, 03:40 PM   #749
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Welcome back homie. I wanna go back to Hawaii so bad. I went when I was a kid (Oahu). It was incredible. I dont even know what butterfish collar is but it sounds delicious lol
Old 08-17-2013, 04:49 PM   #750
kNicKz
College superstar

kNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

Welcome back bro
kNicKz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: