Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum > Fantasy Premier League

Fantasy Premier League Fantasy BBall Premier League 2013-14

Old 11-15-2014, 02:45 PM   #1
GP_20
Glove

Default Notable victories by Glove

Every year you start a season, you look at your schedule, and circle some matchups that are MUST WINs

I'm a bit late but last week was one of them against Pistol Pete

Here is what he had to say prior to the season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistol Pete
I'm requesting to play this new player called 'Glove' every week. You see, I'm in Europe these days where access to NBA coverage is non existent. In order to claim my 4th title, I'm going to need a BYE into the playoffs. What easier way to secure a BYE then having an undefeated season. I figure I can autodraft, leave my roster for months, and secure 21 consecutive wins over this new guy who clearly doesn't have any chance. In exchange for these 21 free consecutive wins over Glove and my guaranteed place in the semi finals, I offer nothing. You have 48 hours to grant my request. Negotiating 101.

All I had to say?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GP_20
Can't wait to beat this guy's @ss.

You know there are 2 types of people, those who talk and walk, and those who only talk. Me and Pete have been going at each other for a few years now but only now we matched up for the 1st time. It was time to see who could actually walk and who was just all talk. A must-win for my team.

I knew Pete was full of sh*it for the past 3 years and I just had to go out and prove it this week. Everyone knows I have a reputation of taking trash too but I back it up and I could not let it take a hit by losing to this piece of white trash and his weak squad. My message to Pete, next time think TWICE before you challenge and trash talk the GOAT

And message for everyone....I made PETE an example of what happens to you when you do talk sh*it to me. Don't make that same mistake.

So how exactly did it go down? I didn't trail all week easy win.

There are a couple of other matchups I have circled that I will add to this thread once i win them. Statman, Attila, you know Im coming for you guys.
GP_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 02:49 PM   #2
Pistol Pete
Who Dat? Geaux Saints!

Default Re: Notable victories by Glove

Pistol Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 04:00 PM   #3
Rameek
Krust Kingz

This guy is entertaining but in the next breath his team is a joke. Guy losing 7-2 this week.

When a guy says this about Jameer Nelson, "Must own player going to use him to win his match up this week. Rameek you must be regretting dropping this guy." Pretty much sums up if this guy is a contender or not.

Quote:
Jameer Nelson - G - Mavericks
Jameer Nelson is currently averaging a career-worst 6.9 points on 33.8 percent shooting from the field, but all he cares about is the Mavs' current 6-3 record.
"Whatever it takes [to get a win]," said Nelson. While Jameer doesn't care about his statistical output, fantasy owners sure do. Given Nelson's minimal contributions to the stat sheet this season, and the fact that he's only averaging 26 minutes a game (crowded backcourt), Nelson isn't worth owning in standard leagues.

Luckily for Glove he faces a dead team this week because he would fall to bottom3 instead of bottom 6.

Last edited by Rameek : 11-15-2014 at 04:05 PM.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 04:19 PM   #4
GP_20
Glove

Quote:

Yeah you keep your @ss seated now. I dont know how long this guy has been telling me how he is going to beat me, how am I no challenge etc. Would go 21-0 against me in a season lol? Really felt good to give him the beatdown and put him in his chair.

Let Pete be an example for the rest of you
Old 11-15-2014, 04:23 PM   #5
GP_20
Glove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
This guy is entertaining but in the next breath his team is a joke. Guy losing 7-2 this week.

When a guy says this about Jameer Nelson, "Must own player going to use him to win his match up this week. Rameek you must be regretting dropping this guy." Pretty much sums up if this guy is a contender or not.

Luckily for Glove he faces a dead team this week because he would fall to bottom3 instead of bottom 6.
Says the guy who had DJ augustine on his team instead of Nelson

See me dropping Nelson? He is a key part to my team and any team that is trying to win
Old 11-15-2014, 04:41 PM   #6
Pistol Pete
Who Dat? Geaux Saints!

Quote:
Yeah you keep your @ss seated now. I dont know how long this guy has been telling me how he is going to beat me, how am I no challenge etc. Would go 21-0 against me in a season lol? Really felt good to give him the beatdown and put him in his chair.

Let Pete be an example for the rest of you

You're getting steamrolled by a bottom 3 team (you ranked him #12) that you said is simply too beat up right now to win. This team is carrying injuries, not talents, but the likes of George Hill and Michael Kidd-Gilchrist.

You're a joke. You are 14th in the league in FG this week. You have 258 points and it's Saturday, that's also good for 14th in the league. You're not even in the same realm as the rest of us, you're a solid 150 points behind. Your "1st round" big man tanks FG/FT/3s/PTS/AST and is ranked behind every big on my roster.

You carry 5 droppable players. If it weren't for Steph Curry, it'd be a wonder where your top 6 picks went. If you had ever won anything, you'd know that champions are not made in week 2, and the NBA season is a long, slow grind. You are not in my league. As the likes of Brandon Knight and Tony Wroten fade into irrelevance, I will show that you do not belong in my world.

You say you'd be winning if you were facing most of the league, but let's check and verify:

Quote:
D.R.A.K.E. leads Dream Team 7-2
Rameek's Year! leads Dream Team 7-2

Team Fournicator leads Dream Team 7-2
Mayo team for sale! leads Dream Team 5-4 (Like how pathetic are you, the guy who tanked his season, got booted from the league, is still beating you)

Keep Floatin leads Dream Team 6-3
G-Train leads Dream Team 7-2

sizz ties Dream Team 4-4 (The guy unanimously ranked #14, who doesn't even show up, still good enough to take a tie from your miserable existence)
TysonChandlerParsons leads Dream Team 7-2

313 leads Dream Team 7-2
Pocahontas leads Dream Team 7-2

GO MAMBA@Navidsworld leads Dream Team 6-3
Iamgine leads Dream Team 6-3

Big Poppa Pumpin leads Dream Team 7-2

The entire league would be ethering your ass right now, you're not even remotely competitive. You had your two week glory run, I encourage you to fade away into the darkness before it gets ugly for you. The longer you stay, the more you will be exposed, you are not up to this level, you never were, you never will be.

I will outclass you, and Week 15, you will be mine. You are not on my level. You never have been, don't ever forget it.
Pistol Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 09:20 PM   #7
GP_20
Glove

Quote:
You're getting steamrolled by a bottom 3 team (you ranked him #12) that you said is simply too beat up right now to win. This team is carrying injuries, not talents, but the likes of George Hill and Michael Kidd-Gilchrist.

You're a joke. You are 14th in the league in FG this week. You have 258 points and it's Saturday, that's also good for 14th in the league. You're not even in the same realm as the rest of us, you're a solid 150 points behind. Your "1st round" big man tanks FG/FT/3s/PTS/AST and is ranked behind every big on my roster.

You carry 5 droppable players. If it weren't for Steph Curry, it'd be a wonder where your top 6 picks went. If you had ever won anything, you'd know that champions are not made in week 2, and the NBA season is a long, slow grind. You are not in my league. As the likes of Brandon Knight and Tony Wroten fade into irrelevance, I will show that you do not belong in my world.

You say you'd be winning if you were facing most of the league, but let's check and verify:

The entire league would be ethering your ass right now, you're not even remotely competitive. You had your two week glory run, I encourage you to fade away into the darkness before it gets ugly for you. The longer you stay, the more you will be exposed, you are not up to this level, you never were, you never will be.

You know what that is? That is the FINAL SCORE OF ME BEATING YOU
Enough talk how I am losing to everyone this week etc, when it came time to ME vs. YOU, you didn't even get a lead the whole week lol

I don't care whats happening this week, are we facing each other this week? NO. My team used up their energy to make sure they would beat you last week and they did. We played hard last week.

Quote:
I will outclass you, and Week 15, you will be mine. You are not on my level. You never have been, don't ever forget it.

Saved for Week 15
Old 12-20-2014, 09:19 PM   #8
GP_20
Glove

Next up Week 9 vs. Rameek

This retard has been trying to talk sh*it for a while. Always makes fun of my trades and has the most retarded evaluation of his players. I always tell him this and that is the reason his team loses (He is #13 on PW Rankings and standings) but the guy is too stupid to understand.

And on top of that calls me out for being the dumb one. I had enough of his stupid ass shit and circled Week 9 as a "must-win" matchup to prove a point.

The time is here. Meek, if your delusional ass seriously thinks it can beat me how about you put $50 on this week as well so my message of how delusional and dumb you are becomes even more clear and costlier for you.

A trustworthy 3rd member (like my friend) or another league member (b4life) can hold it. Can't wait to beat your little ***** ass
Old 12-21-2014, 12:02 PM   #9
Rameek
Krust Kingz

First of all lets clarify a few things...

1st I'm not a little girl who cries about someone talking smack to me. You started this (and mind you every time you mentioned it I ignored you). You talked about my record the past 6 weeks on more than one occasion (Although your record has been worse!). Who is the little lady that claims I should punt assist even though I have more than you with 1 PG and you have 5 PG's.

2nd My response to you over my previous weeks was pick out the weeks that you actually would have won against me. (Which you never did!) Yet you had to say I was going to lose this week then you claim you were going to beat me next week. My response then was lets look at this week if we played each other would you win? Resounding NEGATIVE.

3rd You constantly offered trash trades like Brandon Wright and Jameer Nelson for Kyle Korver. I constantly tell you dont offer me anything. I have the emails of all your shitty offers.

4th I will gladly bet you and I contacted our commissioner who collects our entrance fees by the way to set up this bet as a 3rd party person. You claim you dont trust Stat although he has our entry fees already collected whcih he has done previously. You decide you want Blife but for my own reasons (He remembers when I went to SF) I dont think that works for me.

5th I have a couple of witnesses who were in the room to cosign you ignited this situation.

I PROPOSED THE BET and LET THE REIGNING COMMISH HOLD THE FUNDS.

$50 on the line.

Old 12-21-2014, 03:20 PM   #10
GP_20
Glove

Man I don't care about the past I just know my roster right now too good for you and ima whoop your bitch ass this week and make u pay for all the trade trash talk you been doin and give you a reality check. I even got a rhyme prepared for you

Meek meek you're so fuukin weak
you talk shit but you sound like a geek
ima do what I said and just whoop ur ass next week

As for the $50 I'll give you another option that's fair let's see how you try to squirm your way out of this

You trust Stat, and I trust b4life right? So how about you pay Stat ur 50 and I'll pay b4life mine. We got someone we trust holding our cash.

You in?
Old 12-22-2014, 01:28 AM   #11
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Quote:
Man I don't care about the past I just know my roster right now too good for you and ima whoop your bitch ass this week and make u pay for all the trade trash talk you been doin and give you a reality check. I even got a rhyme prepared for you

Meek meek you're so fuukin weak
you talk shit but you sound like a geek
ima do what I said and just whoop ur ass next week

As for the $50 I'll give you another option that's fair let's see how you try to squirm your way out of this

You trust Stat, and I trust b4life right? So how about you pay Stat ur 50 and I'll pay b4life mine. We got someone we trust holding our cash.

You in?
$50 we give it to Stat. Stat has all the leagues money so everyone must trust, even if you paid through Blife it went to STAT u idiot!
Old 12-22-2014, 02:41 AM   #12
GP_20
Glove

Im sorry meek, ur team kind of good, i probably wont be able to beat you
Old Today, 05:46 AM   #13
GP_20
Glove

I intelligently conceded defeat before the matchup with Meek. We settled our differences.

But next week against Statman, there will be none of that. One of the biggest The reason I joined this league so I could beat Statman, my biggest nemesis in this league. This is not a win I want really bad, this is a win I NEED. This is not about getting ahead, this is about REVENGE. This is not a another regular season matchup, this is my PLAYOFFS.

Do or die this week. It's time to show my eliteness and dominate this league, starting with beating the person I want to beat the most. Let's go.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: