Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-20-2006, 10:50 PM   #16
scrotania
Banned

scrotania has an OK reputation so far

did you guys feel a lot of emotion when your grandparents died? just curious.
scrotania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 10:52 PM   #17
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24
Did they catch the punks?

One guy took the fall for the 3 of them. This is the part that angers all of us. It's almost like only part of the justice was served. The other two are walking free.
hateraid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 11:03 PM   #18
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation
Default ..

I had a friend taken away from me when I was about 7. He was my best friend, my bud, you know. We did everything those first two years in school from playing tag to grounders to you name it.

He moved away.

I was crushed. I mean, there goes my first best friend in my life just like that. I was real sad for a week or so. We'd go out to play tag but no David (his name) and it's just like, woha.. I probably won't see him for the rest of my life.

Losing a friend, esepcially a close one, is hard to deal with under any circumstance. It just get's more hard to deal with when something like that happens to your friend man. Hopefully you have strong people around you to help you through this. It's important that you do. Pretty hard to deal with things like that in life without good people.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 11:09 PM   #19
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Pretty hard to deal with things like that in life without good people.

I agree completely, and it's much of the reason I try to be as good a person as I can be, because you never know when someone might need you, and if you do that, they'll be more likely to be there for you when you need it. If only more people could realize that being a good person, and not going around making enemies, always works out better than being an ass.
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 11:18 PM   #20
Jerm
I'm trying to improve myself. I'm the new, better Jerm

Jerm has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwajo
I agree completely, and it's much of the reason I try to be as good a person as I can be, because you never know when someone might need you, and if you do that, they'll be more likely to be there for you when you need it. If only more people could realize that being a good person, and not going around making enemies, always works out better than being an ass.

Yeah, that's why I always try to be nice. You never know when someone's going to need you.
Jerm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 11:39 PM   #21
SupermanOnSteroids
Local High School Star

SupermanOnSteroids is starting to rub some people the wrong waySupermanOnSteroids is starting to rub some people the wrong way

really sorry to hear that bruh. i hope they catch those guys and sentence them to life with bubba. its really not fair when you go out to help a friend out and you end up dead. having been in the army and through war, i know what it feels like to lose friends. its never easy man. believe me, i know its never easy. my heart goes out to you and to your friend's family. revenge isn't as sweet as it seems, life in your friend's memory is better served. make him proud and fulfill his dreams. if he left behind a family, make sure they're taken care of.
SupermanOnSteroids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 11:44 PM   #22
A Roc 23
Back Better Then Ever

A Roc 23 has decent reputationA Roc 23 has decent reputation

I've noticed the very same thing hateraid.

Back in the day, when things got violent it would end in a fist fight. Back when I was in HS (2 years ago) there would be fights all the time, but rarely would someone get seriously injured.

After I graduated, and even towards the end of my senior year, people started getting really injured. There were a ton of stabbings and threats of guns, gangs, etc... It seems like it's on a new level now. Instead of settling things with fists, things seem to end when someone from one group is stabbed or curb stomped. It's really getting out of hand.

Anyway, my prayers go out to all those involved in this tragic event. Your friend passed before his time. Always sucks to see a tragedy take someone trying to help out a friend, especially a fellow hoops fanatic.
A Roc 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 11:51 PM   #23
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wow, sorry to hear for the losses@hateraid and TMOGE. I dred those day comes my way.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 11:54 PM   #24
H20
I airball my layups

H20 has no real reputation yet.

Damn I know everyone fights and shlt on the forums but that really does suck about what happened Hateraid.My thoughts go out to both of you you Hateraid and Tmoge
H20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 12:08 AM   #25
SsKSpurs21
National High School Star

SsKSpurs21 has decent reputationSsKSpurs21 has decent reputation
Default .

my condolences to you and those that were affected by such tragic losses hateraid and TMOGE. death is apart of life but not when its taken prematurely. i have lost a few friends throughout my life but the important thing to understand is that they are in a better place. away from the pain and the sorrow that we face every day here on earth. my prayers are with you.
SsKSpurs21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 12:20 AM   #26
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Wow, sorry to hear for the losses@hateraid and TMOGE. I dred those day comes my way.

Yeah man, that's really ****ty. You just don't expect that **** to come, and then it does and you just don't know how to react. Really sorry though Hateraid. It must be so tough to loose someone so close to you. I thankfully havn't experienced such a thing, but I still feel your pain. Feel better man.
RidonKs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 12:23 AM   #27
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board

Naw, this thread isn't for me any my moms, it's for hateraid. Thanks everyone but this is hateraids thread.
TMacsOneGoodEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 12:30 AM   #28
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye
Naw, this thread isn't for me any my moms, it's for hateraid. Thanks everyone but this is hateraids thread.

Doesnt matter....someone lost a close friend and another lost a mother. You already mentioned it, cant overlook it nor hateraids loss.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 12:32 AM   #29
SsKSpurs21
National High School Star

SsKSpurs21 has decent reputationSsKSpurs21 has decent reputation
Default .

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye

like it or not, this thread is now for hateraid, you, and anyone else who has lost a loved one.

how many brother fell victim to the streets?
rest in peace young n*gga, is there heaven for a G?
be a lie if i told you that i never thought of death,
my brotha, we the last ones left.
SsKSpurs21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 12:48 AM   #30
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

wow at people saying "what happened to fists" No violence at all!
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: