Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-21-2006, 12:00 AM   #31
SsKSpurs21
National High School Star

SsKSpurs21 has decent reputation
Default .

Quote:
wow at people saying "what happened to fists" No violence at all!

Last edited by SsKSpurs21 : 10-21-2006 at 12:04 AM.
SsKSpurs21 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 12:12 AM   #32
Jerm
I'm trying to improve myself. I'm the new, better Jerm

Jerm has an OK reputation so far

TMOGE is an idiot though, he let me joke around with his mom without telling me she was dead. Now I feel weird, fvck me!
Jerm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 12:28 AM   #33
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm
TMOGE is an idiot though, he let me joke around with his mom without telling me she was dead. Now I feel weird, fvck me!

But that's all they were. Jokes. You didn't know. If you did know and still did it, well, that'd be a different story. As most of you know I really don't say anything about myself here. I'm just TMOGE. I don't want anyone to know anything about me outside this board.
TMacsOneGoodEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 12:38 AM   #34
Jerm
I'm trying to improve myself. I'm the new, better Jerm

Jerm has an OK reputation so far

I'm sorry man, I really am!
Jerm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 12:39 AM   #35
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board

haha.
TMacsOneGoodEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 12:45 AM   #36
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

damn man sorry to hear about that, good luck
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 12:49 AM   #37
Attila

Attila is a pretty well-respected posterAttila is a pretty well-respected posterAttila is a pretty well-respected posterAttila is a pretty well-respected poster

Sorry to hear that man.

On the other hand i knocked out a kid today by giving putting him in a head lock.
Attila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 12:53 AM   #38
SsKSpurs21

SsKSpurs21 has decent reputation
Default .

TMOGE wasnt it you that has a brother who got into some stuff and you took the rap because you didnt want your mother to look down on him? that was pretty noble.
SsKSpurs21 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 04:29 AM   #39
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This thread is being viewed by the friends of our dear departed brother "Bradley". The condolences shown are greatly appreciated and gives a good hope that the people around the world have a shred of compassion in this messed up world and bad situations that happen.

hateraid to everybody- Of course this thread ain't about me. I truly am greatful that you guys are by me, but the prayers go out to the family and my fallen brother. It also goes out to people that lose someone close to them. Condolences go out to TMOGE and his situation to. I'm glad that whoever viewed this thread expressed true remorse and I am priveledged to know you all. Thanks to everybody.
hateraid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 04:35 AM   #40
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Just wanted to give a little shout out to thorpesaraus giving his condolence through a PM. I though that it should be recognized. Thanks.
hateraid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 04:38 AM   #41
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

this is horrible. best of luck to you and his friends and family. hopefully you will get through this.
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 04:49 AM   #42
ManUtd
Banned

ManUtd has an OK reputation so far

OMG, I'm so sorry guys. Hang in there, both of you. I can only imagine how you guys must be feeling...
ManUtd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 10:38 AM   #43
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

HALLandOATES has decent reputation

Hey guys I don't know if you know of this website or not but its called Findagrave.com . Very classy website and its meant to pay respects to people who have passed away. You can make a profile for someone even without a grave. Some people probably are against this site but I thought it was kind of neat.I mean you can tell you're family or friends or whatever to stop by a leave a messenge.Like a said half the people here probably would be against this .

Ps . They advetise it only for celebrities really but look deeper and there millions of other people on here.my condolenses go out to hater and tmoge
HALLandOATES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 11:16 AM   #44
heavensdevil
Michael Lee

heavensdevil has an OK reputation so far
Default re

sorry to hear that Hateraid, and Tmoge u r a strong dude to just laugh at things considering what u recently gone through.

I live In Toronto, and The police racial profiling here is present. Probably not as bad as the states, but not too long ago My Teammate from my Ball team was shot to death By a Plain clothed Toronto Police Officer. Police were called to break up a Brawl between a group of caucasian Youngsters and a group of Mostly Filipino Youngsters. The officers arrived at the scene, with No uniforms and did not Identify themselves Properly to My boy.

Later he was pronounced dead at the Hospital with 3 Gunshot wounds to the BACK. The officer Claimed it was self defense and that My Boy, Jeffrey Reodica, at the time 17, had a Knife. To this day, The two officers are the only ones to testify that They saw Jeffrey with the Knife.

His Family has made several inquests and Rallys to find out how his their son Really died, But the SIU cleared the cops of any wrongdoing ( whats new? ).

But yeah, 3 shots to the back?, was that necessary? *** no. and *** the police.
heavensdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 11:29 AM   #45
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

condolences and prayers h-aid and tmoge
RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: