Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New Orleans Pelicans Forum

New Orleans Pelicans Forum New Orleans Pelicans message board - New Orleans Pelicans Forum

Old 11-15-2006, 11:54 PM   #31
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
*thinks to self* i wonder if we can use this forum as an extension for the laker forum.*echo's through all of insidehoops*

crap I said it too loud

That was cold but it was funny lakerfreak I will give you that. He is treu when was the last time anbody ever posted in here.
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 02:35 AM   #32
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool
That was cold but it was funny lakerfreak I will give you that. He is treu when was the last time anbody ever posted in here.

u just did.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 04:29 PM   #33
schyza
High School Starter

I think we need to make a "Now Recruiting Hornets Fanís" thread to see if we can help build up there fan base this is really sad that we are still going on a frigging pre season thread and it was all Laker fans LOL
schyza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 06:21 PM   #34
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by schyza
I think we need to make a "Now Recruiting Hornets Fanís" thread to see if we can help build up there fan base this is really sad that we are still going on a frigging pre season thread and it was all Laker fans LOL

We might as well "recycle" this forum to use for future games against these horny's...oops I meant hornets.

Maybe if we titled this "oklahoma Hornets" then there will be fans.
Old 11-17-2006, 01:49 AM   #35
lawlerslaw100
Good High School Starter

Angry Technical Foul on Faker Freak

Quote:
*thinks to self* i wonder if we can use this forum as an extension for the laker forum.*echo's through all of insidehoops*

crap I said it too loud

Noted and reported to the ISH.
Be a fan of the Hornets or go back to Faker Forum
lawlerslaw100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 02:35 AM   #36
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawlerslaw100

Good Job! show everyone how you overreact...You must really think about me.

Leave me to post what I want because I dont even associate with you

Are you the mod of this forum? exactly, your not. And if you decide to post on me again Im gonna report you. Yes you should be worried because you are now officially on my hate list. You werent before. I actually respected you.

But you just proved what a no-good individual you are.
Old 11-17-2006, 02:42 AM   #37
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:

Hey man when did you become the ISH patrol. Just take a deep breath and calm down. Noted and reported that somebody is a little tattle tale. He was just playing around. O yea and why you telling people where they should or should not post. "Be a hornet fan or go back to the Laker forum". Why dont you not care and go back to your Clipper forum. What grade you in?

Last edited by Cool : 11-17-2006 at 02:47 AM.
Old 11-17-2006, 03:18 AM   #38
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Idiot, what can I say? Stupid Flipper troll.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 04:02 AM   #39
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
Idiot, what can I say? Stupid Flipper troll.

LakersDynasty you always got our back when we need it. Like right now during this litttle game lawlers is playing. And when I had my funny thread you backed me up. Man you are great and your a cool guy.
Old 11-17-2006, 12:54 PM   #40
schyza
High School Starter

Quote:

Man this guy is a clown he when lakerfreak makes a friendly thread comparing the Lakers center to the Clippers center which is what the whole point of a basketball message board is for to discuses/debate basketball . Now he is getting all offended because were having fun in the Hornets forum . He reminds me of the one neighborhood kid that runs and tells on everyone for playing in the abandon house at the end of the street:rollingeyes: . News flash bro unless a Hornet fan starts getting all ass sore you should mind you own frigging business :stupid: were just having some fun and itís not like itís at your expense so get the phuck over it go back and to your Clipper friends on how much you hate us Laker fans .
schyza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 03:43 PM   #41
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by schyza
Man this guy is a clown he when lakerfreak makes a friendly thread comparing the Lakers center to the Clippers center which is what the whole point of a basketball message board is for to discuses/debate basketball . Now he is getting all offended because were having fun in the Hornets forum . He reminds me of the one neighborhood kid that runs and tells on everyone for playing in the abandon house at the end of the street:rollingeyes: . News flash bro unless a Hornet fan starts getting all ass sore you should mind you own frigging business :stupid: were just having some fun and itís not like itís at your expense so get the phuck over it go back and to your Clipper friends on how much you hate us Laker fans .

I still never understood what was wrong with the bynum vs kaman thread I made
Old 11-17-2006, 04:33 PM   #42
gts
Sons of Antartica

lakerfreak, there was nothing wrong with the thread, it was a good question to start off the topic and it had both laker and clipper fans engaged, the only problem is that some people want their forums to be "happy places" and any time the balance of surgar plums to candy canes is thrown out of whack the happy police must act quickly and with due force to keep reality from creeping in....
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 11:14 PM   #43
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

Don't mind lawlerslaw100 too much, the truth is he is me I been messy with you guys to see how you react. I love playing these joke I have like 10 names I go under here and I'm just having fun!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding!!!!!!!! lol But for real lawlerslaw100 is a Clipper fan and for being a fan of the worst team in history with the odds of never getting a Champion Ship you got to give him credit!!! The Clip have a curse on them!! They get great players and can never do anything with them The Laker's are the second best team in history I think next to the Celtic but soon we will be the best the Clippers and Fans are the ones on the out side looking in!!! And we should show respect for them for having the courage to be Clipps fans sure right now to some the Clip look better then Laker's but the truth is they are not even close!!!! There is some thing about the heart and spirit of the Laker's and the fan that very few team will ever have.
So when Clipper fans get jealous and start talking sh*t look it at there perspective they are the under dogs that never tasted the bone we are the ones that have more then most. They are hungry and sure to hate us and have anger toward us lets not stoop to their level!!! More and more as time passes they we'll start the hating more and ya more.

But then again I'm so drunk right now I don't even know what I just posted lol
So peace out!!! Go Clipper's!!! Go Laker's!!!!Go Hornets!!!!!! These are three team that no one would think people would be talking about at this point!!!!
mariodeathgrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 03:58 AM   #44
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariodeathgrip
Don't mind lawlerslaw100 too much, the truth is he is me I been messy with you guys to see how you react. I love playing these joke I have like 10 names I go under here and I'm just having fun!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding!!!!!!!! lol But for real lawlerslaw100 is a Clipper fan and for being a fan of the worst team in history with the odds of never getting a Champion Ship you got to give him credit!!! The Clip have a curse on them!! They get great players and can never do anything with them The Laker's are the second best team in history I think next to the Celtic but soon we will be the best the Clippers and Fans are the ones on the out side looking in!!! And we should show respect for them for having the courage to be Clipps fans sure right now to some the Clip look better then Laker's but the truth is they are not even close!!!! There is some thing about the heart and spirit of the Laker's and the fan that very few team will ever have.
So when Clipper fans get jealous and start talking sh*t look it at there perspective they are the under dogs that never tasted the bone we are the ones that have more then most. They are hungry and sure to hate us and have anger toward us lets not stoop to their level!!! More and more as time passes they we'll start the hating more and ya more.

But then again I'm so drunk right now I don't even know what I just posted lol
So peace out!!! Go Clipper's!!! Go Laker's!!!!Go Hornets!!!!!! These are three team that no one would think people would be talking about at this point!!!!

You should be a preacher everytime you drink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-22-2006, 07:04 AM   #45
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
You should be a preacher everytime you drink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks maybe I'll take that as a sign I should drink more!!!!! Na I drink too much as it is!!!!
mariodeathgrip is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: