Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-18-2010, 12:49 AM   #1
Dizzle-2k7
Go Spurs Go

Dizzle-2k7 is considered somewhat coolDizzle-2k7 is considered somewhat coolDizzle-2k7 is considered somewhat cool
Default Ever date a 6/7 who feels like an 8/9 because of her personality?

Last girl I dated was about a 6.5 in the looks dept (had a really big booty tho for a while girl)... and well she was aight you know.. but damn this girl had personality!.. Well read, she could sing, writes poetry, loves film, she paints and is a damn good painter!..great taste in music, funny... i mean damn..

yall ever experience this? Its a trip. Didnt work out for whatever reasons, but it was just a cool experience to chill with a girl who stimulates your mind so much that its actually a huge turn on. (penor loved her)
Dizzle-2k7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 12:58 AM   #2
AtomSmasher
Truth Seeker

AtomSmasher has decent reputationAtomSmasher has decent reputation
Default Re: Ever date a 6/7 who feels like an 8/9 because of her personality?

of course man. some girls are just much more attractive once you hear them speak or even the way they walk/body posture. really subtle things can do wonders for the right girl. usually those are the girls they say you should marry.
AtomSmasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 12:59 AM   #3
Knuck the Ficks
Come touch it, Dave

Knuck the Ficks is a pretty well-respected posterKnuck the Ficks is a pretty well-respected posterKnuck the Ficks is a pretty well-respected poster

Yes and I would take a 7 with brains over a 9 without any day.
Knuck the Ficks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 01:01 AM   #4
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

...And then you went home and booty called a 9/10.

Ahh the male cycle of hormones and their effects
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 01:01 AM   #5
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

Bosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Ever date a 8/9 who feels like a 6/7 because of personality? Sexual life is great, everything else...meh
Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 01:02 AM   #6
AtomSmasher
Truth Seeker

the ultimate is a girl who not own mentally stimulates you but also does physically. they are a VERY rare breed, endangered species. some places they are virtually impossible to find. they usually already have mates too.
Old 02-18-2010, 01:09 AM   #7
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomSmasher
the ultimate is a girl who not own mentally stimulates you but also does physically. they are a VERY rare breed, endangered species. some places they are virtually impossible to find. they usually already have mates too.

Never met one... I thought I had one last year, but mistimed my movement to relationship and f*cked shit up. (She may not have been as mentally stimulating as I assumed, since I didn't get to delve as deep as I hoped(literally and figuratively)) She did read the dictionary all the way through once, and I found that incredible.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 01:12 AM   #8
AtomSmasher
Truth Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
Never met one... I thought I had one last year, but mistimed my movement to relationship and f*cked shit up. (She may not have been as mentally stimulating as I assumed, since I didn't get to delve as deep as I hoped(literally and figuratively)) She did read the dictionary all the way through once, and I found that incredible.
they're out there. believe me. i probably know at least 6 or 7 of them within a 20 mile radius. all of them have boyfriends, lol. but that's just temporary.
Old 02-18-2010, 01:15 AM   #9
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomSmasher
they're out there. believe me. i probably know at least 6 or 7 of them within a 20 mile radius. all of them have boyfriends, lol. but that's just temporary.

I want one
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 01:19 AM   #10
AtomSmasher
Truth Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
I want one
you'll find one man. just knowing they're out there helps.

typically places that are rich in art/culture breed a lot of them.
Old 02-18-2010, 01:25 AM   #11
lilojmayo
#lovethat32

lilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation here

can someone please post an example of a 6 or 7 girl on a 10 scale. I am having a hard time picturing one.
lilojmayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 01:31 AM   #12
AtomSmasher
Truth Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilojmayo
can someone please post an example of a 6 or 7 girl on a 10 scale. I am having a hard time picturing one.
i'd consider this girl i googled a 7:

Old 02-18-2010, 02:34 AM   #13
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 05:27 AM   #14
Fallguy20
Suck-A-Fish

Fallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation here

I once dated a 7 who is still a 9 in my book and it was all just how we clicked together and could talk about anything and just keep it fun. Oh, and she was an amazing kisser and let me do things that would get me shot if her father ever found out.

Fallguy20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 02:35 PM   #15
Gundress
Banned

Gundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilojmayo

It's more like Donna Pinciotti, who is 6 or 7 on a 10 scale but had great personality

Gundress is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: