Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2010, 09:13 PM   #2236
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Post a Pic of Yourself 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
you've got the entire internet at your disposal! quickly find out and then pretend you knew all along.
Google says there is a movie where Swayze is a ghost, and there is also a song called "haunted by patrick swayze's ghost"
Old 01-30-2010, 09:16 PM   #2237
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

see i told you! vap's favorite movie is 'ghost'

he discovered it when he went through his whoopie goldberg phase in late 2001
Old 01-30-2010, 09:16 PM   #2238
playtetris
soundcloud->solarcism

playtetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
like you haven't seen ghost 10+ times

you dont fool me

i don't buy it either. stop stealing your romantic date ideas from dead actors, vapid! next thing you know he'll be railing smack at the viper room, claiming complete originality
Old 01-30-2010, 09:17 PM   #2239
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
he went through his whoopie goldberg phase in late 2001
that period was bad enough for everybody else, i can't imagine how he managed to get through it.
Old 01-30-2010, 09:18 PM   #2240
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

I, I, I'm SO CONFUSED
Old 01-30-2010, 09:19 PM   #2241
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

the comedic stylings of whoopie helped him to suppress the deep emotional trauma he felt during 9/11
Old 01-30-2010, 09:20 PM   #2242
Batman
High School Starter

Batman has not been impressing people

one more sucka no more pictures.
Old 01-30-2010, 09:20 PM   #2243
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
the comedic stylings of whoopie helped him to suppress the deep emotional trauma he felt during 9/11
talk about feeding the problem. geez.
Old 01-30-2010, 09:23 PM   #2244
vapid
Paranoid Android

I knew I would become a historian when I walked down from my bedroom on the day of 9/11, looked at the tv, and thought "wow! I'm experiencing an extremely important historical event!"
Old 01-30-2010, 09:24 PM   #2245
RidonKs
NBA Legend

and then you realized that contemporary history blows, because much cooler things happen over the span of 4000 years than over the span of 100 years. that and detail blows.
Old 01-30-2010, 09:26 PM   #2246
vapid
Paranoid Android

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
and then you realized that contemporary history blows, because much cooler things happen over the span of 4000 years than over the span of 100 years. that and detail blows.
Well, I would argue that a lot more happens in a 100 years now due to technology and shortened attention span and such.
Old 01-30-2010, 09:26 PM   #2247
RidonKs
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vapid
Well, I would argue that a lot more happens in a 100 years now due to technology and shortened attention span and such.
but i'd ignore you, so it wouldn't matter.

but seriously, you would make that argument? i could see it i suppose, but compared to all of human history it still pales. plus all of this international diplomacy and internationally pledged organizations are too confusing and annoying to keep track of. i prefer single nation monarchies going to war with one another and debating strategy and economic policy, not a bunch of self-absorbed head honchos talking business behind closed doors for the 'greater good'. f*ck that.

Last edited by RidonKs : 01-30-2010 at 09:29 PM.
Old 01-30-2010, 09:27 PM   #2248
Jello
Hume>Kunt.

Jello is starting to rub some people the wrong wayJello is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Old 01-30-2010, 09:27 PM   #2249
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

i thought you were a skinny asian kid?
Old 01-30-2010, 09:28 PM   #2250
vapid
Paranoid Android

Quote:
i thought you were a skinny asian kid?
His skinny asian friend gave him the account.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread