Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2010, 05:15 PM   #2356
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post a Pic of Yourself 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
What the hell? That beard (and sweater) was adding age Meticode. You look 10 years younger than your last pics.

Beards always make you look older, plus I was more heavy set back then. The sweater didn't help either. Damn you Cosby!
Old 02-14-2010, 06:14 PM   #2357
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

You look like a completely different person in these recent pics dude. You look like a cool down to earth dude.
Old 02-14-2010, 06:42 PM   #2358
AtomSmasher
Truth Seeker

AtomSmasher has decent reputationAtomSmasher has decent reputation

meticode - did u gain weight? i hear thats common amongst relatively recent fathers. u do look a lot different in these pics compared to most of the others you've shared.
Old 02-14-2010, 06:53 PM   #2359
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomSmasher
meticode - did u gain weight? i hear thats common amongst relatively recent fathers. u do look a lot different in these pics compared to most of the others you've shared.

No. I've lost 10-15 pounds since my daughter was born.
Old 02-14-2010, 09:31 PM   #2360
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
You look like a completely different person in these recent pics dude.
+1

If your daughter wasn't in the pic I'd probably think you were posting pics of someone else.

Last edited by Posterize246 : 02-14-2010 at 10:50 PM.
Old 02-15-2010, 01:04 AM   #2361
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
+1

If your daughter wasn't in the pic I'd probably think you were posting pics of someone else.
What I found odd is people remember exactly what I look like from pictures I posted that were almost 2 years old which were posted about a year ago on ISH. No one's seen a picture of me since those pictures a year ago I posted yet they have some mental image of me outlined of what I looked like when I had a beard.

I've seen pictures of people posted here and flat out don't remember what they look like even though I saw the pictures probably six months ago. Of course it doesn't look like me from the old pictures, I weigh less, shaved a fulled beard off and go from wearing a Cosby sweater to a shirt/tie.
Old 02-15-2010, 01:08 AM   #2362
Anton Chigurh
Banned

Anton Chigurh has an OK reputation so far

can you post a before and after pic like from 2 years ago till now. i swear you are not the same person
Old 02-15-2010, 01:10 AM   #2363
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anton Chigurh
can you post a before and after pic like from 2 years ago till now. i swear you are not the same person

No, I don't have those pictures on this laptop. Only pictures I have are all the ones I took of Kalyn, which is like 900+ and counting now.
Old 02-15-2010, 02:11 AM   #2364
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here

If that's Meticode he has put on 50 pounds since his first photos on ISH.
Old 02-15-2010, 07:29 AM   #2365
Juggernaut_V2.0
One of them ones just.

Juggernaut_V2.0 is popular on this boardJuggernaut_V2.0 is popular on this boardJuggernaut_V2.0 is popular on this boardJuggernaut_V2.0 is popular on this boardJuggernaut_V2.0 is popular on this board

I think my photo's prove that I'm the most fun person on this forum!!

I want an award of some sort!
Old 02-16-2010, 03:59 PM   #2366
Dolphin
werewolfdolphin

Dolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggernaut_V2.0
I think my photo's prove that I'm the most fun person on this forum!!

I want an award of some sort!

Pics my buddy took from sunday.

Davide Squillace playing with Dubfire on his left.

Dubfire playing.

And me looking sketchy.

Had to go all black lol. Anyone who's been to guv knows that's the entrance to the alcove at the back. It was pitch black with asians sitting around a table doing lines. Bomb. lol

Don't worry, Hawker. The flash makes me look whiter than I am. lol
Old 02-16-2010, 04:44 PM   #2367
Wreck Shop
Peep this

Wreck Shop has an OK reputation so far

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrtJUJyIidg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1MGA6tJEEA

next time wear a bomb and kill everyone there
Old 02-16-2010, 04:50 PM   #2368
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin
Pics my buddy took from sunday.

Davide Squillace playing with Dubfire on his left.

Had to go all black lol. Anyone who's been to guv knows that's the entrance to the alcove at the back. It was pitch black with asians sitting around a table doing lines. Bomb. lol

Don't worry, Hawker. The flash makes me look whiter than I am. lol

Never even suspected you was who you is.
Old 02-16-2010, 05:06 PM   #2369
Dolphin
werewolfdolphin

Dolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wreck Shop

...but the music would stop...
Old 02-16-2010, 05:30 PM   #2370
ILballa
Hemp Coach

ILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation here

hippos, why do you use a diff username now?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread