Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2010, 10:22 PM   #2371
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post a Pic of Yourself 6

Myself, and Nick Swisher of the New York Yankees at a charity dinner tonight. Dinner by invitation only, and my radio station got a few tickets:

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 02-16-2010, 11:08 PM   #2372
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Glow sticks, wirey, and pasty skin. I think I've seen Hippos on Tool Academy 3. Ha, and Meticode let himself go. You wear sweatpants all the time now?

Last edited by DeuceWallaces : 02-16-2010 at 11:10 PM.
Old 02-16-2010, 11:14 PM   #2373
OneMoreSucka
NBA Legend

OneMoreSucka has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
Myself, and Nick Swisher of the New York Yankees at a charity dinner tonight. Dinner by invitation only, and my radio station got a few tickets:

Old 02-16-2010, 11:21 PM   #2374
Dolphin
werewolfdolphin

Dolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
Glow sticks, wirey, and pasty skin. I think I've seen Hippos on Tool Academy 3. Ha, and Meticode let himself go. You wear sweatpants all the time now?

I don't know. 6'/170 9% body fat isn't really wirey. And If I'm a tool....well then being a tool feels pretty good.
Old 02-17-2010, 01:37 AM   #2375
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces

Incorrect. I lost almost 15 pounds since a year ago. I weigh about 209 right now and I'm 6'1". You don't remember the pictures I posted at all.
Old 02-17-2010, 01:45 AM   #2376
sergiorodriguez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin
Pics my buddy took from sunday.

Davide Squillace playing with Dubfire on his left.

Dubfire playing.

And me looking sketchy.

Had to go all black lol. Anyone who's been to guv knows that's the entrance to the alcove at the back. It was pitch black with asians sitting around a table doing lines. Bomb. lol

Don't worry, Hawker. The flash makes me look whiter than I am. lol
lol dork

Old 02-17-2010, 01:56 AM   #2377
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergiorodriguez
lol dork
lol you'd know
Old 02-17-2010, 01:59 AM   #2378
sergiorodriguez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
lol you'd know
i know a dork wen i see one

Old 02-17-2010, 02:00 AM   #2379
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
i know a dork wen i see one
no you don't
Old 02-17-2010, 02:11 AM   #2380
sergiorodriguez

Quote:
no you don't
relax broseph I was only kidding in the first place. And honestly it's pretty ballsy to rock the stunna shades in doors

Old 02-17-2010, 02:21 AM   #2381
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
relax broseph I was only kidding in the first place. And honestly it's pretty ballsy to rock the stunna shades in doors
Old 02-17-2010, 10:31 AM   #2382
OneMoreSucka
NBA Legend

OneMoreSucka has an OK reputation so far

Yeah, Meticode just took it there.
Old 02-17-2010, 03:08 PM   #2383
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
that looks like my wife's ass only it's the wrong color.
Old 02-18-2010, 05:44 AM   #2384
DirtBag
Hero's Herald

DirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashar008

persian/pakistani/afghan mix

This guy right here
Old 02-18-2010, 05:46 AM   #2385
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

dude is in a world of trouble
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread