Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Memphis Grizzlies Forum

Memphis Grizzlies Forum Memphis Grizzlies forum - Memphis Grizzlies message board

Old 09-07-2009, 08:09 PM   #16
goldenryan
I'm Back

goldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this board
Default Re: O.J. Mayo, Rudy Gay, Snack Randolph and Iverson???

adding just iverson might of worked but adding z-bo and ai i'm going to say it fails. still it will be an interesting trainwreck to watch
goldenryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 08:12 PM   #17
MannyO
Super Cool E

MannyO has decent reputation

disaster in the making.
MannyO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 10:50 PM   #18
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

C'mon guys, this is actually a HHHUUUGGGEEE improvement for the Griz. They really can't get much worse than they've been in the past. At least getting Iverson gives them a chance to ignite their fanbase.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 10:53 PM   #19
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

It's going to fun to watch non the less. Memphis will probably become one those teams I try to watch as much of on LP.

On a side not who does everyone think is going to lead the team in scoring? Mayo\Iverson shall be my guesses.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:00 PM   #20
lilgodfather1
Wait and See

lilgodfather1 has decent reputationlilgodfather1 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
C'mon guys, this is actually a HHHUUUGGGEEE improvement for the Griz. They really can't get much worse than they've been in the past. At least getting Iverson gives them a chance to ignite their fanbase.
It will definately help thier finances imo. AI is still a gold mine at his age because he has many fans and Memphis will have an all star.
lilgodfather1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:15 PM   #21
OneMoreSucka
NBA Legend

OneMoreSucka has an OK reputation so far

Did OP seriously say Iverson can't pass?
OneMoreSucka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:17 PM   #22
gasolina
DEY DA-PRESSED

gasolina is a pretty well-respected postergasolina is a pretty well-respected postergasolina is a pretty well-respected postergasolina is a pretty well-respected poster

This can't be good. I tried using them in 2k10 and it won't work. Whenever I had Iverson on the floor, I basically froze Rudy and OJ on the wings.

If it won't work in 2k then it'll take a miracle for it to work in real life.
gasolina is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:23 PM   #23
kumquat
College superstar

kumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beebo
Grizzlies will be a great video game team!! I can't wait to use them in NBA 2k10.

The pass button is actually disabled when you pick the grizzlies, it turns into a shoot button.
kumquat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:27 PM   #24
gasolina
DEY DA-PRESSED

gasolina is a pretty well-respected postergasolina is a pretty well-respected postergasolina is a pretty well-respected postergasolina is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed

I agree. As bad as the fit is, Memphis was much more awful without Iverson. His sheer will to win alone can salvage a lot of the games the grizz lose in the 4th quarter.
gasolina is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:35 PM   #25
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Makes no sense to sign AI. They have other guys full of potential whose growth could be slowed with such a big player added. Conley, Gay, and Rose will all be affected by this, mostly Conley. And Conley was finally coming around at the end of the year last season. I mean aren't they on the youth movement? Making your team adjust to AI for a year and readjust without him the next year is going to hurt the growth of the team.

So all I can think is that they simply want to increase ticket sales. Which I can't blame in this economy. Fact remains, they likely are not getting one of the playoff spots. Who knows, maybe they will overachieve. But I doubt it works out on the court. But
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 12:40 AM   #26
batneg12
I brick open layups

batneg12 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumquat
The pass button is actually disabled when you pick the grizzlies, it turns into a shoot button.

batneg12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 12:51 AM   #27
TryToBeUnbias
Decent college freshman

TryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation here

Team Blackhole
TryToBeUnbias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 12:58 AM   #28
Beebo
****ing Rudy Gay man

Beebo has decent reputationBeebo has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumquat

haha good one.
Beebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 01:10 AM   #29
Batman
High School Starter

Batman has not been impressing people

Somewhere in the world lilojmayo is either jumping for joy or crying like a baby because of iverson you pick. To me they either going to be an absolute force in this league or a 10 win team.
Batman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 02:12 AM   #30
White Chocolate
5-time NBA All-Star

White Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman
Somewhere in the world lilojmayo is either jumping for joy or crying like a baby because of iverson you pick. To me they either going to be an absolute force in this league or a 10 win team.

The latter.
White Chocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: