Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-08-2009, 10:25 PM   #1
Zak

Zak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputation
Default Time to rate..

Where do we put that interminator thread at?

Top 5? Top 3? Does it have a case of being the GOAT Thread?
Zak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 10:26 PM   #2
emsteez forreal
iWANNAgoHIGHER.

emsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Time to rate..

i was just gonna ask. if it's top 3, i'm blessed to have been on ISH today. that's the first EPIC thread i've ever witnessed live.
emsteez forreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 10:27 PM   #3
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

Definitely not goat. I didn't think it was that memorable at all, mostly because interminator was already exposed as a pathetic scum of the earth loser a long time ago.
vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 10:29 PM   #4
emsteez forreal
iWANNAgoHIGHER.

emsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation here

and to think, before today, i always thought.. what's so bad about interminator..
emsteez forreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 10:32 PM   #5
CasterL
Feeling supersonic

CasterL is popular on this boardCasterL is popular on this boardCasterL is popular on this boardCasterL is popular on this board

for me its probably the funniest thread ive seen here, along with the build up yesterday
CasterL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 10:39 PM   #6
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Top 7-10. Believe it or not there's been ish as funny or funnier. (Handsome man, Lebron23 vs Gobb_Junior, etc)
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 10:42 PM   #7
depletedW
I Rep Mavs

depletedW has decent reputation

I was admiring it from afar. Never quite seen anything like that.
depletedW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 10:45 PM   #8
Smokee
Banned

Smokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected poster

Wasn't the whole thing made up from Interminators side? I only caught bits and pieces but from what i read it didn't look like he was being completely serious, especially with driving to fight Marlo.

Too bad the mods deleted it, therefore it can't be considered an alltime great where barely anyone saw it. Stupid mods
Smokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 10:49 PM   #9
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie2k6
Top 7-10. Believe it or not there's been ish as funny or funnier. (Handsome man, Lebron23 vs Gobb_Junior, etc)

Word

Handsome Man
LeBron 23 vs LeBron23
Jefferson Money Thread
Jefferson Money Thread
Jefferson Money Thread

IMO my thread "Things you would only admit online" got pretty good, I think it blew up to like 8 pages in less then 20 minutes and got deleted right away.

Couple other threads really made me LOL that I'm forgetting. It's been so long...
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 10:50 PM   #10
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Not even top 20. This thread makes it even lower.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 10:53 PM   #11
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

What was the one where people were posting drawings of other posters in Paint?
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 10:54 PM   #12
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

No love for my thread on butt sechs?
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 10:54 PM   #13
iDunk
JC.IS.CA.AS.SD.TH.JS

iDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputation

Somebody fill me in on what went down in that thread?
iDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 10:54 PM   #14
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie2k6
What was the one where people were posting drawings of other posters in Paint?

"In MS Paint Draw Your Opinion of Another Poster" or something similar I forgot what its called now lol, its probably deleted like all good threads.
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 11:23 PM   #15
endorphins
we play for keeps

endorphins has an OK reputation so far

can anybody link me to the hansome man thread?
endorphins is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: