Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-09-2009, 04:26 AM   #31
Hotlantadude81
NBA rookie of the year

Hotlantadude81 has decent reputation
Default Re: Time to rate..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
unlikely.

Quote:
Inter says that they don't have to fight and instead they can have a firm handshake, a beer and possibly some hot, gay sex.

Sounds like a troll line to me. He started crap with me out of the blue a few weeks back.
Hotlantadude81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 04:27 AM   #32
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotlantadude81
Sounds like a troll line to me. He started crap with me out of the blue a few weeks back.
That part was joke. Trust me was serious. I'll post my PM's shortly.
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 04:28 AM   #33
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
It all began when Int started a thread yesterday saying that his dad was dying of pancreatic cancer and that he was going to have to take a few months off from ISH. The first couple of pages of his initial thread were filled with well-wishes.

Then, some people that Int had wronged in similar situations before began to come forward and give him a taste of his own medicine. Marlo was the ring-leader of this and the most outspoken.

It kept escalating until finally today, there were two massive threads. They were both deleted, but both reached around 50 pages before the mods ended them.

It got pretty crazy and Int basically lost his mind with Marlo peppering him with insults.
Sh*t was brilliant. Top 10 stuff.
Old 09-09-2009, 04:52 AM   #34
CasterL
Feeling supersonic

CasterL is popular on this boardCasterL is popular on this boardCasterL is popular on this boardCasterL is popular on this board

im intrigued by this handsome man thread you all speak off, anybody got a link?
CasterL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 07:51 AM   #35
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Post a pic 1
In the spare of a moment
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 03:31 PM   #36
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
I still have a soft spot for the Hotsizzle vs. Heliege thread. That sh!t was comedy gold... Probably because I was getting the same obsessive Heliege PMs around the same time. I put it on the level of LeBron23 vs. LeBron_23 and Handsome Man.

The Int vs. Marlo thread is a step below those. Still very high, mind you... But not quite on that absolute elite level.

There was an incredible photoshop thread on the old EZ board, too, with the 'Toine shimmy/zombles picture. That was another classic.

Completely agreed. I forgot about the Heilege thread, I think I started reading ISH OTC for the first time when that was going on and I LOL'd so hard I just got hooked to the OTC hoping for another thread like that.

There were so many that it's a shame we're forgetting. I think the Toine one ranks up there above a lot of the ones mentioned; apperently plenty of pictures got deleted too.

LOL just remembering now, 'toine wine, the painting, and Antoine snowballing "Because even 'toine wants to know how 'toine tastes"
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 03:42 PM   #37
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

For me, the GoRapz thread about the crane in his garden is still the best thing I've ever read on here (on the old board). It was just pure gold.

The MS paint thread was the first real taste of Lamar Doom.

Both the Int. threads were rare, because they were so early in the day. Since I'm in the UK, I usually miss the good threads, because they happen late at night in the states, but both Int. threads were pretty early, so I was able to witness them first hand.

It was crazy to see how quickly Int. just melted down and went damn near insane.

Gary and the vacuum was hilarious.

Evo8 and GoRapz have provided many comedy classics throughout the years.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 03:52 PM   #38
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

phoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

You know what, I sit here and read all of these recollections and realize, I didnt see sh*t. I missed out on a lot.
phoenix18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 03:56 PM   #39
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix18
You know what, I sit here and read all of these recollections and realize, I didnt see sh*t. I missed out on a lot.
Things went downhill after you came along.
vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 03:58 PM   #40
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by vapid
Things went downhill after you came along.
lolz sick burn
Old 09-09-2009, 04:04 PM   #41
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasterL
im intrigued by this handsome man thread you all speak off, anybody got a link?
Pretty boring description of it.

Started off in Post a Pic of Yourself Part 1 thread. VCDrivesAPorscheToWork (Now forced to retire poster) posted a picture of what was thought to be him. It was an older gentleman in a tux and he said it was from graduation.

That thread ended up getting huge, so DoomsDay created a thread "Post A Pic of Your Crib" and maybe the third image posted is VCDrivesAPorscheToWork's condo. People took notice of how nice it is and he explained that he had a nice east view of the river and that he was an accountant (The reason how he could afford it).

People started getting suspicious, especially when one took notice of the age of the person in the photo (Looked like he was 30's). With even more examination you see a wedding ring at the bottom. Once a poster exposed that it wasn't VCDrivesAPorscheToWork and that he lied, he then exposed how he FOUND the image in the first place and said he found it by searching "handsome man" in google and that it was "on the first page".

To which VCDrivesAPorscheToWork replies with "no it doesn't". lol. Then everyone posts a screen shot of that image in google images. So adding to that they go to Doom's thread about Posting a Pic of Your Crib and they look up "East river view condo" and the very same image pops up.

All of a sudden, we find out VCDrivesAPorscheToWork lied about his image, his occupation, and his home. Various threads of VCDrivesAPorscheToWork are brought up and they question the integrity of everything that he has said in the past. He is asked to apologize and admit his wrongs, to which he doesn't agree to do. He is then exiled against his will and never posts here again.

Also, whenever he tried to post anything about anything he would get replied with "no it doesn't".
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 04:08 PM   #42
HighFlyer23
National High School Star

HighFlyer23 is considered somewhat coolHighFlyer23 is considered somewhat coolHighFlyer23 is considered somewhat cool

Interminator thread?
HighFlyer23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 04:15 PM   #43
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by v-unit
Pretty boring description of it.

Started off in Post a Pic of Yourself Part 1 thread. VCDrivesAPorscheToWork (Now forced to retire poster) posted a picture of what was thought to be him. It was an older gentleman in a tux and he said it was from graduation.

That thread ended up getting huge, so DoomsDay created a thread "Post A Pic of Your Crib" and maybe the third image posted is VCDrivesAPorscheToWork's condo. People took notice of how nice it is and he explained that he had a nice east view of the river and that he was an accountant (The reason how he could afford it).

People started getting suspicious, especially when one took notice of the age of the person in the photo (Looked like he was 30's). With even more examination you see a wedding ring at the bottom. Once a poster exposed that it wasn't VCDrivesAPorscheToWork and that he lied, he then exposed how he FOUND the image in the first place and said he found it by searching "handsome man" in google and that it was "on the first page".

To which VCDrivesAPorscheToWork replies with "no it doesn't". lol. Then everyone posts a screen shot of that image in google images. So adding to that they go to Doom's thread about Posting a Pic of Your Crib and they look up "East river view condo" and the very same image pops up.

All of a sudden, we find out VCDrivesAPorscheToWork lied about his image, his occupation, and his home. Various threads of VCDrivesAPorscheToWork are brought up and they question the integrity of everything that he has said in the past. He is asked to apologize and admit his wrongs, to which he doesn't agree to do. He is then exiled against his will and never posts here again.

Also, whenever he tried to post anything about anything he would get replied with "no it doesn't".

Great story man.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 04:22 PM   #44
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

This is still easily my fav of the new board: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11449

GoRapz vs. Kobe 24.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 04:24 PM   #45
TheAnchorman
Luchini from the sky

TheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation here

LOL so THAT'S where the picture came up, I was always wondering why it was being shown everywhere.

Well I am glad to not only witness, but POST in a part of ISH history, the Int. v. Marlo thread + rep + hot pics + The Wire which is an epic succession of topics.
TheAnchorman is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: