Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-09-2009, 01:39 PM   #16
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Cant post in new account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
That's not a bad comparison. Although Steve is more like the permanently drunk Dad who hates his kids and beats them on a regular basis.

That is spot on..
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 01:40 PM   #17
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

phoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Becoming a fan of ISH on facebook is code to the gay community that you have "come out" so to speak.
Just wanted to represent. Let people know what the best forum is on the internet. Well, the best featureless forum on the internet.
phoenix18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 01:43 PM   #18
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
I think it just takes the internet that long to reach Maine.

Haha definitely rep worthy. (Since it could be true.)
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 02:02 PM   #19
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

there is a facebook group called insidehoops fam http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2313192637

DueceWallaces is a member.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 02:03 PM   #20
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

phoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
there is a facebook group called insidehoops fam http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2313192637

DueceWallaces is a member.
DouchesWallaces is a member? Thats cool. Anyone else? I think I might join. EDIT: I just saw MLH and laughed so hard at his profile pic.

Last edited by phoenix18 : 09-09-2009 at 02:06 PM.
Old 09-09-2009, 02:06 PM   #21
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I just joined. His was the only pic I recognized. Doesnt seem to be too active.
Looks like it was started by a lurker.

You should make a new FB group called "ISH=teh#1! bandswitch" and promote it on here/keep it active.
Old 09-09-2009, 02:10 PM   #22
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Joined the FAM!
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 02:10 PM   #23
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

Quote:
I just joined. His was the only pic I recognized. Doesnt seem to be too active.
Looks like it was started by a lurker.

You should make a new FB group called "ISH=teh#1! bandswitch" and promote it on here/keep it active.
ISH=teh#1! bandswitch What does that mean?
Old 09-09-2009, 02:12 PM   #24
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix18
ISH=teh#1! bandswitch What does that mean?
jibberish. Bandswitch is an older inside joke type thing and ish=Teh #1! is something drunk jefe might write.

Really, just start a group called ISH=#1/You=MVP
Old 09-09-2009, 02:13 PM   #25
Pain of Thought
Local High School Star

Pain of Thought has a terrific reputationPain of Thought has a terrific reputationPain of Thought has a terrific reputationPain of Thought has a terrific reputationPain of Thought has a terrific reputationPain of Thought has a terrific reputation

I dont get why my Vernon account was banned.
Pain of Thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 02:15 PM   #26
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

Quote:
jibberish. Bandswitch is an older inside joke type thing and ish=Teh #1! is something drunk jefe might write.

Really, just start a group called ISH=#1/You=MVP
I am seriously going to name it that. I am just going to replace you with my username.
Old 09-09-2009, 02:22 PM   #27
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

What group should I put it under? Sports? Internet and Technology?
Here is the link. ISH's premiere facebook group.

Last edited by phoenix18 : 09-09-2009 at 02:37 PM.
Old 09-09-2009, 02:39 PM   #28
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
What group should I put it under? Sports? Internet and Technology?
Here is the link. ISH's premiere facebook group.
I only just joined the other one. Now I have to join this one?
Old 09-09-2009, 02:39 PM   #29
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
I only just joined the other one. Now I have to join this one?
Is it that hard? Is there something different about computers in the UK?
Old 09-09-2009, 02:42 PM   #30
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Quote:
Is it that hard? Is there something different about computers in the UK?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: