Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-09-2009, 03:15 PM   #1
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Normandy 1944 - Then and Now

http://www.allpics4u.com/places/norm...n-and-now.html

cool pics in there...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 03:30 PM   #2
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Normandy 1944 - Then and Now

Great find. Thanks.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 03:34 PM   #3
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wow, was there a war there or something?

(sarcasm)
ProfessorMurder is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 03:34 PM   #4
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

phoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

See how pivotal the Canadians were?
phoenix18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 01:13 AM   #5
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

no one elase finds these pics increadably interesting?

I guess there just isn't very much to post over them...but still, these pics fasinate me...
Old 09-10-2009, 01:16 AM   #6
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
no one elase finds these pics increadably interesting?

I guess there just isn't very much to post over them...but still, these pics fasinate me...

I think they are very interesting, thanks for the link.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 02:00 AM   #7
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i also think its pretty cool.

thanks dude.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 02:09 AM   #8
Boogaloo
National High School Star

Boogaloo has decent reputationBoogaloo has decent reputation

good pics. Thanx. My favorite is the arial view of Point Du Hoc, the craters are still there from the bombardment.

One day I will visit Normandy
Boogaloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 02:13 AM   #9
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

that is an amazing pic...just wow
Old 09-10-2009, 02:25 AM   #10
PistolPete
The Pistol

PistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected poster

Almost seems surreal. I love this stuff. Not a WWII buff per say, but I do cover it a lot. Just eerie how the buildings and monuments almost look exactly the same as they did 65 years ago. What a time to be alive during those years.
PistolPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 02:28 AM   #11
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogaloo
good pics. Thanx. My favorite is the arial view of Point Du Hoc, the craters are still there from the bombardment.

One day I will visit Normandy

I bet one day people will wonder why there are craters in the ground.
oh the horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 02:30 AM   #12
PistolPete
The Pistol

PistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected poster

Damn to think there were men and tanks and jeeps being blown to bits from the air right there on that beach.

War is hell
Old 09-10-2009, 02:39 AM   #13
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Quote:
Originally Posted by PistolPete
Damn to think there were men and tanks and jeeps being blown to bits from the air right there on that beach.

War is hell
I could be wrong but I am thinking that is mostly artillery fire from American ships before the suprise attack...
Old 09-10-2009, 02:44 AM   #14
Boogaloo
National High School Star

Boogaloo has decent reputationBoogaloo has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
I could be wrong but I am thinking that is mostly artillery fire from American ships before the suprise attack...

correct. that was bombardment for the Rangers to capture the guns on top of that cliff. However when they got there the guns were removed and placed further inland. Must have been hell for the Germans on top of that cliff.

Boogaloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 02:44 AM   #15
PistolPete
The Pistol

Hmm those are pretty big craters when you really think about it. Don't know anything about military artillery, but those look like craters you'd get from an aerial assault, especially the size of them.

But good question though, who knows.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: