Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-10-2009, 12:00 AM   #31
FG20
Keep em Seperated

FG20 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: What's The Dumbest Thing You've Ever Done?

-I jumped three stories off my roof onto a trampoline thinking it would be fine... I didnt consider the fact that I would have a lot of force when I hit it going forward and there was a fence that would be used accidently as a backstop.

-I got into an argument with my coach once that started with him yelling, "Hey, LISTEN to me..." to which I replied "NO, YOU LISTEN" to which he calmly counterd, "what?"
I didnt have anything.

-I was urinating and trying to hit a fly that was in the toilet bowl and I continued without thinking even when he decided to move outside of the bowl.

-I tried to get help from ISH about permanent markers and possible eye damage while wasting precious time.

wow, im an idiot

buuut you cant say im not good natured or that I dont mean well
FG20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 08:27 AM   #32
goldenryan
I'm Back

goldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this board

not something i did but once i saw a guy who was in a ford van, he got outta the car to see how much room he had for backing up , but he left the car in reverse. to this day whenever i have a bad day i always say at least i didn't run myself over with my own car.
goldenryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 08:31 AM   #33
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

phoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenryan
not something i did but once i saw a guy who was in a ford van, he got outta the car to see how much room he had for backing up , but he left the car in reverse. to this day whenever i have a bad day i always say at least i didn't run myself over with my own car.
That has to be dumbest thing I have ever heard of.
phoenix18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 08:46 AM   #34
playtetris
soundcloud->solarcism

playtetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

so many incidents to mention, most of which happened when i was highly inebriated.

- climbing up part of a 60m cliff face without a harness after a day spent fishing and drinking. there was a moment where my foot slipped on some loose rocks and my life flashed in front of my eyes. a similar incident occurred at our 'schoolies' week (cancun equivalent), but this time i was not the culprit. my mate climbed along the outside of our 25th floor balcony whilst BLIND DRUNK. i was flipping out.

- getting hammered and going skinny dipping in a pool in the middle of the city. i subsequently proceeded to climb up the sun protector shades (clothed) and bounce on them like a trampoline

- this incident occurred when i was about 18. after one of the first dates with one of my ex gfs, i was in a horrible state. i'm talking staggering/stumbling around, shouting random gibberish, etc. anyways, i was on the other side of the city, and so i got loaded into a cab by the girl and her mates. i had no money whatsoever, and so when i got to my parent's house, i was helped to the door by the cab driver. my parents had to foot the $70 bill. needless to say, my mum was castigating me in my room about drinking so heavily and being irresponsible. it was at this point - i have no recollection of this btw - i decided it would be a great idea to whip out my sh*t and take a piss on the carpet of my room. i had my back to my mum, but unfortunately i had a massive mirror wall in my room and she witnessed the whole thing

- getting so drunk that i completely missed the fact that i could've had a threesome to lose my virginity. i'm talking two girls sitting there, one of whom was showing me her tattoo (her pubic region), and i'm there swigging cask wine and telling idiotic jokes.
playtetris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 08:50 AM   #35
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by playtetris
i decided it would be a great idea to whip out my sh*t and take a piss on the carpet of my room. i had my back to my mum, but unfortunately i had a massive mirror wall in my room and she witnessed the whole thing

I've got to hoist a few with you one of these days.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 09:41 AM   #36
picc84
3-time NBA All-Star

picc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation here

Lot of drunk tales, but everybody has those. Guess the time this family in my old neighborhood that lived right across the street from me was tossing a boomerang and I asked to let me try, so I threw it apparently way too hard and it came back down and smashed their 6 year old son in the temple of his nose where he started gushing blood and they had to take him to ER. The family moved a couple weeks after that b/c apparently the dad found another job but I always thought it was because I almost killed their son, even though that may be irrational thinking.
picc84 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: