Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-21-2006, 06:03 AM   #1
ManUtd
Banned

ManUtd has an OK reputation so far
Default Is Cristiano Ronaldo the most talented player in the world?

Easily the most talented player in the world IMO
ManUtd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 06:06 AM   #2
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

loot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation here

Bye.
loot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 06:07 AM   #3
Lei
Decent playground baller

Lei has decent reputationLei has decent reputation

You should've at least put "OT" in front of the title.

But anyways, the most talented in football is Ronaldinho.
Lei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 06:09 AM   #4
Da KO King
NBA sixth man of the year

Da KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputation

First let me say if you want to post off topic stuff at least put an OT in front of it. Its just common courtesy cause some people will click any topic not marked OT.

Secondly,
Da KO King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 06:30 AM   #5
kumquat
College superstar

kumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat cool

Is this a soccer forum. Get the **** outta here.

and i agree secondly hennnnnnrrrrrrry
kumquat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 06:40 AM   #6
sonics0034
Serious playground baller

sonics0034 has decent reputationsonics0034 has decent reputation

I belive Ha Seung Jin has more talent than C.Ronaldo in basketball-wise, so C.Ronaldo is not the most talented
sonics0034 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 06:52 AM   #7
Sharas
Great college starter

Sharas is considered somewhat coolSharas is considered somewhat coolSharas is considered somewhat cool

i'm also an united fan but response is HELL,NO!!! i can't believe this question is serious...do you watch any other teams than united sometimes?
Sharas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 06:54 AM   #8
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Ronaldinho easily.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 07:56 AM   #9
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

:stupid:
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 08:30 AM   #10
ManUtd
Banned

ManUtd has an OK reputation so far

Henry? Yes, mad talented, can't deny that. He's got it all.

Ronaldinho OTOH is kinda declining. He's not the player he was last year. Last year will be remembered as the best year of his career. Even Ronaldinho himself said that he can't top last years performance ever again. Besides, he's not all that fast.

The fact is though that both Henry and Ronaldinho weren't as good as my man Cristiano when they were 21.

Cristiano has more tricks than anyone else and he has blinding speed.
He still needs to work on his passing and crossing but once he masters that, it's over. He will be the best player in the world.

21, he's only 21. Remember that, people.

When you watch Cristiano, all you see is endless talent. He's so damn talented, it's unbelieveable..

I'm telling you all..he's most attractive and most talented.
ManUtd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 08:50 AM   #11
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Messi dont play defense all that well but hes the best with the ball IMO.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 01:29 PM   #12
West-Side
Decent college freshman

West-Side has an OK reputation so far

It's hard to make an arguement for the best soccer player in the world, but CR is NOT better then Henry or Rhonaldinho...so quit fooling yourself, because he's 21 that gives him the edge? :rollingeyes:

He's on the level of Messi, Eto and Rooney. He's probably top 10 in the world right now, and will one day be the best on the planet...unless Messi can become a great two way player, but right now hell no.
West-Side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 01:36 PM   #13
eboloid
Flash Gordo

eboloid has an OK reputation so far

Why are you trying to make me hate Cristina? I had just accepted him recently as a non-*****, but now you, you terribly worthless person are fellating him in my backyard. I can't take it.

DEATH TO THE DEMON CRISTIANO RONALDO
eboloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 01:57 PM   #14
Phesto
Fire BC! Hire GG!

Phesto has an OK reputation so far

These kind of threads just make people hate the player. He's having an awesome season, so why not just let his play do the talking? It's such a subjective and easily debateable topic that doesn't need to be made, especially in a basketball forum.

He is certainly a world-class player and is definitely a pleasure to watch (unless you're a fan of the team he's playing...I feel bad for the side-backs sometimes )
Phesto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 01:58 PM   #15
PureElement
Local High School Star

PureElement has an OK reputation so far

Ronaldiniho >>> Anyone you've mention.
PureElement is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: