Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-09-2009, 09:31 PM   #1
AtticusPigeon11
High School JV MVP

AtticusPigeon11 is considered somewhat coolAtticusPigeon11 is considered somewhat cool
Default Bored? Just do the phucking personality profile

www.humanmetrics.com

Do it *******z, and I don't care if you had for a career fair.
AtticusPigeon11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 09:34 PM   #2
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Bored? Just do the phucking personality profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtticusPigeon11
www.humanmetrics.com

Do it *******z, and I don't care if you had for a career fair.

Speaking of, shouldn't you be preparing for one?
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 09:37 PM   #3
AtticusPigeon11
High School JV MVP

AtticusPigeon11 is considered somewhat coolAtticusPigeon11 is considered somewhat cool

No, I'm aspiring to become a bum, thank you very much.

Hawker I bet you're an ISTP.
Old 09-09-2009, 09:38 PM   #4
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtticusPigeon11
No, I'm aspiring to become a bum, thank you very much.

Hawker I bet you're an ISTP.

I'll google it. One sec.
Old 09-09-2009, 09:39 PM   #5
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Someone made this exact thread a year ago.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 09:40 PM   #6
AtticusPigeon11
High School JV MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
Someone made this exact thread a year ago.

Well then, JB, my apologies, but let's how 365 days of growth can change a grown man.
Old 09-09-2009, 09:42 PM   #7
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It wasn't a complaint, I just remembered someone making it, because we had to do the Meyer-Briggs for a class that very same week.

Anyway, I'm ENTP.

Created 9-16-2008:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=103173

Exactly 51 weeks ago; creepy.

Last edited by DeuceWallaces : 09-09-2009 at 09:45 PM.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 09:47 PM   #8
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

ENFP Extraverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving

Strength of the preferences % 50, 38, 56, 44

You are:
  • moderately expressed extravert
  • moderately expressed intuitive personality
  • moderately expressed feeling personality
  • moderately expressed perceiving personality
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 09:50 PM   #9
AtticusPigeon11
High School JV MVP

Check the famous list of people related with your leter combo. Goes without saying, but a lot of the people on there are huge influences to ones' swag.
Old 09-09-2009, 09:54 PM   #10
Hawker
Banned

Your Type is
ENTJ
Extraverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
Old 09-09-2009, 09:57 PM   #11
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

INTP this time, a year ago I was ISTP.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 09:57 PM   #12
FG20
Keep em Seperated

FG20 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce
Created 9-16-2008:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=103173

Exactly 51 weeks ago; creepy.

I assume it hasnt changed since last year, but ill re do it just to check.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeLastYear
Woah... its like looking at a description of me. These lines really stuck out to me as being rather accurate.

ESTP:
ESTP children are rambunctious, energetic, and freedom-loving individuals. They do what they want to do when they want to do it. ESTP children like life to be action packed and fun.

School is important to ESTPs as a place to meet their friends and to be involved in activities, and is less important to them as an educational or academic experience. They prefer teachers who are entertaining and make learning active and fun

ESTPs look forward to their independence and are likely to leave home as soon as they can afford to

ESTPs love leisure, and they do all they can to maximize their leisure time

When an ESTP sees and intended partner as one with whom many exciting experiences can be shared, the ESTP will use persuasiveness and his or her outward, fun-loving orientation to impress and win the chosen partner
FG20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 09:59 PM   #13
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

ISFJ
Introverted (39%) Sensing (19%) Feeling (12%) Judging (11%)

You are:

* moderately expressed introvert
* slightly expressed sensing personality
* slightly expressed feeling personality
* slightly expressed judging personality
Meticode is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 10:06 PM   #14
Reef
College star

Reef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Istj
Reef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 10:17 PM   #15
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

phoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

ISFP
Introverted 33% Sensing 38% Feeling 50% Perceiving 44%

I am:
moderately expressed introvert
moderately expressed sensing personality
moderately expressed feeling personality
moderately expressed perceiving personality

What that means, I dont know. I dont think I want to know.

Famous people of your particular type:
Princess Diana, Auguste Rodin, Elvis Presley, Frederic Chopin
^^ Not a good sign.
phoenix18 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: