Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-10-2009, 03:47 AM   #1
FG20
Keep em Seperated

FG20 has an OK reputation so far
Default I want to have a serious discussion here...

whos in from the late night crew? its going to be mostly relating to me and my issues at the moment that I just want to talk through with peeps, but if something reminds you of something that you want to bring up then by all means have at it. if theres less then 3 people then im not going to bother.
FG20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 03:48 AM   #2
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I want to have a serious discussion here...

(i'm all ears)
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 03:50 AM   #3
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm part of the early morning crew, does that count?
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 03:51 AM   #4
Fallguy20
Suck-A-Fish

Fallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation here

^^
ah... very good start to a serious discussion

ha, got a chuckle tho

and yea kebab, of course you count.
1 more?
Fallguy20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 03:52 AM   #5
Penny37
Local High School Star

Penny37 is considered somewhat coolPenny37 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallguy20
^^
ah... very good start to a serious discussion

ha, got a chuckle tho

and yea kebab, of course you count.
1 more?
ditto
Penny37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 03:53 AM   #6
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

thank god you're here fallguy20, that ass hole fg20 was just here, i hate him. what's up man? how's the knee?
Old 09-10-2009, 03:53 AM   #7
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm in for another 2 hours or so.
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 03:55 AM   #8
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Maybe it's because I'm so versatile.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 03:56 AM   #9
Fallguy20
Suck-A-Fish

Fallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
thank god you're here fallguy20, that ass hole fg20 was just here, i hate him. what's up man? how's the knee?

agreed,

and thats actually a very fine place to start...

Im not sure how it is. Ive never been kept down for this long and ive still got so much time on my hands that I dont know what to do with myself. How do you guys all handle frustration like this? I cant keep watching youtube clips and all day wanting to get out and run... I need a release but I cant find it. How do you guys all cope?

EDIT: maybe not necessarily with being on a bum leg or anything, but how do you deal with setbacks and shiet? im kinda losing the will to keep going.
Old 09-10-2009, 03:56 AM   #10
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

How many/what classes are you taking? is it all freshman prereq sh*t? how's the house? is it phenomenal freedom or homesicky?
Old 09-10-2009, 04:00 AM   #11
Fallguy20
Suck-A-Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
How many/what classes are you taking? is it all freshman prereq sh*t? how's the house? is it phenomenal freedom or homesicky?

Pretty much all generals with the exception of psychology... but well get to that part later. The house is bomb, ive never had so much fun chilling with some of these guys in my life and I know its still the honeymoon phase but so long as nobody gets butthurt over little things it should be awsome. It has become "the house" that everybody drops in on though...

and its mostly phenomenal freedom... I was homeless for the better part of last year after getting kicked out of my parents house so its just nice to have somewhere for myself.

OKAY, serious part:
after reading most of the psych book (i got alot of time on my hands) ive come to believe that maybe the things ive done in my life are actually not working towards something more but mostly just working to keep myself in line... have any of you ever had such feelings of "keeping in line" despite being free willed or maybe even "rebelious" peeps?

Last edited by Fallguy20 : 09-10-2009 at 04:02 AM.
Old 09-10-2009, 04:05 AM   #12
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Quote:
Pretty much all generals with the exception of psychology... but well get to that part later. The house is bomb, ive never had so much fun chilling with some of these guys in my life and I know its still the honeymoon phase but so long as nobody gets butthurt over little things it should be awsome. It has become "the house" that everybody drops in on though... haha

and its mostly phenomenal freedom... I was homeless for the better part of last year after getting kicked out of my parents house so its just nice to have somewhere for myself.

sounds great. you sleeping on a matress on the floor or you guys have proper sh*t? i had some hilarious yard-sale-patch-quilt places in college, hand me down furniture from previous tennants from previous tennants, first day of august was moving day and you could always get some cool sh*t. I loved it. how many rooms/room mates? how many times have you ordered pizza?

RE: the knee. what are your limitations? you can walk right? or are you on crutches still?
Old 09-10-2009, 04:12 AM   #13
Fallguy20
Suck-A-Fish

power outage at house, on blackberry now with low batteries and cant find cord. its really hard 2 type. got to wrap this up later, sorry
Old 09-10-2009, 04:13 AM   #14
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm tired but I'm trying my best to stay awake for another 2 hours.

Can I be part of the crew?
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 04:13 AM   #15
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
power outage at house, on blackberry now with low batteries and cant find cord. its really hard 2 type. got to wrap this up later, sorry

We must've had like 4 of those last month alone in our complex.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: