Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-10-2009, 09:06 PM   #1
mike12598
Decent playground baller

mike12598 is considered somewhat coolmike12598 is considered somewhat coolmike12598 is considered somewhat cool
Exclamation What do you think about when your ballin alone

I usually clear my mind, sometimes ill think about what happened that day or week. i also think about up coming games or one on ones and imagine or make up a sinario and play. Sometimes After i shoot, like when the balls on its way in, i dream about playing profesional.

So yeah whats on you'r mind when you play by yourself?
mike12598 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 09:08 PM   #2
iDunk
JC.IS.CA.AS.SD.TH.JS

iDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputation
Default Re: What do you think about when your ballin alone

Fucking a girl. Then when I make it, I imagine shooting it all over her face.
iDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 09:08 PM   #3
CatchAndShoot
I brick open layups

CatchAndShoot is considered somewhat coolCatchAndShoot is considered somewhat cool

Weeeerice: "I ball ERRDAY ...we beefin?"
CatchAndShoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 09:11 PM   #4
CatchAndShoot
I brick open layups

CatchAndShoot is considered somewhat coolCatchAndShoot is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatchAndShoot

Weeeerice: "I ball ERRDAY ...we beefin?"

Dingaling: "Quit Chirpin rice boy"
CatchAndShoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 09:25 PM   #5
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS

branslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I usually commentate my own game..."Brandon has the ball, 3...2..1, BUCKETS!!!"....Then I pretend im LeBron or Kobe...I also think about what or who ima do after im done ballin.
branslowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 09:27 PM   #6
beasly15
TEXANS

beasly15 has decent reputationbeasly15 has decent reputation

shooting around relaxes your mind, releases stress.
beasly15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 09:28 PM   #7
CasterL
Feeling supersonic

CasterL is popular on this boardCasterL is popular on this boardCasterL is popular on this boardCasterL is popular on this board

im kobe or somebody shooting fadeaway jumper buzzerbeaters
CasterL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 09:30 PM   #8
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i shoot jumpers and yell

COBY!

pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 09:32 PM   #9
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Usually something like
  • this ball needs aired up
  • this rim is too tight
  • this backboard has no give
  • this rim is too loose
  • that **** ain't regulation
Because it is never my fault I miss a shot.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 10:21 PM   #10
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by branslowski
I usually commentate my own game..."Brandon has the ball, 3...2..1, BUCKETS!!!"....Then I pretend im LeBron or Kobe...I also think about what or who ima do after im done ballin.

You think about having 'consensual' sex with a white girl in Colorado too?

When I shoot around I like to think that every time someone looks at me, or a car drives by... I better make the shot because they might be a scout. (No joke)

There is a good deal of self loathing in my mind as well... But that's always there.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 10:24 PM   #11
Mr.Ducker
I airball my layups

Mr.Ducker has an OK reputation so far

I almost always do the countdown thing in my head when I do a turnaround jumper. I'm usually thinking about how many I've made in a row or how cold or hot I am that day.
Mr.Ducker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 10:36 PM   #12
Sonic R
Be Attitude For Gains

Sonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputation

LOL, I'm a lame old man.
I imagine I am a professional in a game. Sometimes, if I miss a shot I'll step to the line and shoot foul shots - I have the freethrow line painted on my driveway. I even think about running plays and junk. I even trash talk to imaginary defenders…
Basically, I'm in fantasy land when I'm out on the driveway shooting around.
Sonic R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 10:45 PM   #13
Mr.Ducker
I airball my layups

Mr.Ducker has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic R

LOL, I'm a lame old man.
I imagine I am a professional in a game. Sometimes, if I miss a shot I'll step to the line and shoot foul shots - I have the freethrow line painted on my driveway. I even think about running plays and junk. I even trash talk to imaginary defenders…
Basically, I'm in fantasy land when I'm out on the driveway shooting around.
Ha, we're all in a bit of a fantasy land when we're shooting around alone.
Mr.Ducker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 10:45 PM   #14
snipes12
Dirk Madness

snipes12 has not been impressing people

i think about being naked and playing in the msg will full attendance cheering for me and cheerleaders giving me blowjobs everytime i shoot the ball
snipes12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 11:15 PM   #15
Jeffrey_Teague
Pistons, Raps, UCONN

Jeffrey_Teague has an OK reputation so far

Yeah it gets my stresss out so I just think about the thing im mad at about and shooot
Jeffrey_Teague is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: