Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Sneaker Forum

Sneaker Forum Sneakers message board - basketball shoes forum board, basketball gear forum

Old 10-03-2009, 06:40 AM   #1
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default A little halloween flavor

Just posting some randoms just for fun, since we are in the season.

the Fred Fruegers

chainsaw massacre nikes

oh the horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 08:17 AM   #2
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: A little halloween flavor

that is sick.. but in a good way..
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 08:22 AM   #3
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Old 10-03-2009, 09:08 AM   #4
crisscross98
Can barely lace up my sneakers

crisscross98 has an OK reputation so far

these shoes are sexxyy sick
crisscross98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 10:37 AM   #5
LevisJeans
Underdog

LevisJeans is a pretty well-respected posterLevisJeans is a pretty well-respected posterLevisJeans is a pretty well-respected poster

I would never wear those. It would be hard to make them look good in any month other than October.
LevisJeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 10:44 PM   #6
crisscross98

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevisJeans
I would never wear those. It would be hard to make them look good in any month other than October.
thats the purpose of em its closee to halloween....
Old 10-04-2009, 12:01 AM   #7
LevisJeans
Underdog

LevisJeans is a pretty well-respected posterLevisJeans is a pretty well-respected posterLevisJeans is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisscross98
thats the purpose of em its closee to halloween....

Right, but you would buy $100 shoes just to wear them for a month?
LevisJeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 03:27 AM   #8
Samurai Swoosh
Root Of All Evil

Samurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected poster

I need those Kruegers ... so sexy

Where can I copp before Halloween?

Last edited by Samurai Swoosh : 10-04-2009 at 03:39 AM.
Samurai Swoosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 08:18 AM   #9
crisscross98

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevisJeans
Right, but you would buy $100 shoes just to wear them for a month?
woahhhh..noope he never said they were 100$ did he..if they are thenn i guess nott
Old 10-04-2009, 12:35 PM   #10
shlver
코비=GOAT

shlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisscross98
woahhhh..noope he never said they were 100$ did he..if they are thenn i guess nott
They're probably more.
shlver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 04:13 PM   #11
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai Swoosh
I need those Kruegers ... so sexy

Where can I copp before Halloween?

Anywhere ive seen them online, theyre SUPER expensive dude...like out of range expensive. Google it, and see for yourself.
Old 10-04-2009, 07:47 PM   #12
daboy31
I airball my layups

daboy31 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh the horror
Anywhere ive seen them online, theyre SUPER expensive dude...like out of range expensive. Google it, and see for yourself.

Yo I don't think these shoes have been released yet, anywhere I look online it just shows some sample pics and says there gonna drop late October to sometime in November. I didn't see a price for it yet.
daboy31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 08:58 PM   #13
crisscross98

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh the horror
wow i just looked and i saw them for 230$ total ripoff for one monthh but it was suprising that alot of the comments were asking where cAn theyy buy it..
Old 10-05-2009, 03:27 AM   #14
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

Ive seen people online trying to peddle them off for over a grand. OUTRAGEOUS.
Old 10-05-2009, 09:19 AM   #15
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

wow those are all freaking hideous
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: